12. Everybody knows
194 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Let's raise this little boy. " The girl ran her hand over his cock and turned around, getting on top of Arseny. Squeezing her tits on it would slide until it got her face next to his cock. Opening her mouth as wide as she could by putting him entirely inside her mouth and coerced her to move her head enthusiastically up and down, trying to get as much of his cock deep into her tight throat..

Arseny's dick increased in size inside her mouth, causing her to choke on the sudden change in the size and thickness of Arseny's Dick.

"Haaah~ that was a not very pleasant surprise" the girl spoke by putting her mouth back again, completely covering Arseny's cock

Making movements, constant movements filling his mouth with his cock in quick movements, twisting the base of his cock while continuing to move down and up

Stopping, leaving her lips pressed on the tip of his cock, sucking and releasing after a few seconds

"Haaah ~ that won't be enough for both of us, so let's go for your first time"

The girl positioned herself by opening her legs by biting her lip

Arseny would walk by, positioning himself under the girl

"Ah..."the girl was surprised to notice Arseny showing initiative to take control and with eyes shining like gold spoke "I allow"

Arseny slightly put his hand on her hip, not speaking anything, just gave a smile in response to the reaction of the girl

Arseny positioned his cock at the entrance of the girl's vagina that squirmed excitedly, letting out a light moan

The girl rubbed her delicious and fleshy ass against my body. "What are you waiting for? "Said the girl in a lewd voice

"Ah ~" moaning the girl

Forty-five minutes later, the two were passed out lying on his in his bed that during sex, I discovered his name was Aurelia, and the two were completely naked from their waists down

<system message>

[Your hunger has been quenched: you've earned 30 experience points]

Fifteen hours later, I woke up and looking around, I would see that I was alone in my room.

"So I really did that..."I spoke, realizing the message that the system had sent.

The system message in my head emitted an extremely annoying sound more that did not bother me anymore because I had already got used to it.

"Right, what do you want now?"

When I thought about it, the system opened up, showing mission information.

====================================================================================================================================================================

Daily mission completed: wait for new missions

Last mission completed: tap a girl

====================================================================================================================================================================

Experience Points Earned:

40 Experience Points: Earned by completing 4 daily missions

30 Experience Points: Earned by quenching your hunger

====================================================================================================================================================================

"More I have eaten nothing since I met the Archangel" I spoke confused, trying to understand what I did to quench my 'hunger.'

After a long silence I let out a laugh and looking to the left I said: "if this is a college surely has a library"

Jumping out of bed, I looked down until I realized Aurélia had changed my clothes, wearing me a clean uniform.

"Thank you saved me time"

Already being out of my room, I thought

"I don't know where the library is..."

I walked despondently through the hallways of the dormitory, passing by several students who completely ignored me whenever I tried to start a conversation, intending to ask if there was a library.

"Sorry"

"I'm late. I don't have time to talk to you"

"No"

"I'm sorry I can't talk to you"

After receiving several standard answers just to get away from me as quickly as possible and I understand why this happens, I sat leaning against the wall.

"So and why I was accepted even after I literally gave up taking the test"

"More and, of course, that was why," said Milla, standing in front of me with a smile on her face.

"Because if they rejected they should have 4 times even with all their power, if not for the fact of their genetics of a natural incubus with no egg of skill," with eyes that showed her ulterior motives.

"If it weren't for that, why would they accept you?"

"What was it? Tired of acting?" I spoke completely, ignoring what milia had spoken.

"He, don't worry about me in the dorm. I don't have to pretend to be over my parents 'brainwashing' "

"Her family and strange," I spoke surprised because her own tried to turn her into a doll that would only obey her commands.

"My parents are demons who just want results, no matter what they need to do. Now tell me what your family story?," Milia spoke with an ironic tone in her voice, touching my chest.

"Ok, ok I will not talk about it anymore," I said waving my hand.

"Perfect," Milla spoke, joining the two palms, showing a smile.

"Now, let's get to the principal subject. I need something from you and in return I will give you something very good for you," Milla said, sitting next to me.

"So girl, you are splendid, more also strange, so I will not give you my body, just to know if there is a library," I spoke, getting up.

Milia grabbed the sleeve of my uniform talking.

"I know a way for you to level up without having to fight for it. More about the library. I also know where it is I can take you there"

"Okay, tell me what you want is so I can think of agreeing with you," I spoke looking over my shoulder looking at Milia.

"Allow me to suck your energy" a small pair of black asses come out of the back of milia who with a smile spoke "before I ask no I am not Lucifer's daughter"

"A fallen angel" a smile formed on my face the way I looked at Milia. it felt like she was a book with everything I needed.

"So let me guess, your parents spent a fortune to buy a skill egg from a race that has not existed since the creation of Lucifer?"

I spoke theorizing why she was a fallen angel because the way she spoke made it seem to be an even rarer case than mine.

"They did not make a pure Archangel be corrupted by locking him in a room with ninety-nine of the hundred succubus of the highest class and after he had become a fallen angel, they forced him to create an egg of skill and so they gave me"

"Awa... why don't you put your father as the King?" I spoke with a pale face about the recent discovery about Mília.

"He already tried, more by the way not even Lucifer's right arm accepted the idea by saying that a madman like him could not have control of the demonic world," Milla spoke as if it was normal to have his father called a madman by the second largest demon in existence.

"Thinking now... I don't think I should join you... well that's what I would talk about if I had cared about something currently," I said, knowing that if this was a problem, I would change nothing until because I'm already fucked, really.

"Then we have a deal"

Sitting, Milla reached out her hand to me to seal the deal.

"Just to make sure this won't eat my hand or create a mark on my hand will?" I spoke, remembering the pain I felt when making the contract with Andreza.

"Puff ~" Milla put her other hand in front of her mouth.

"Don't worry, I still only completed 50% of my racial creation so I can't make contracts"

"Understand... "I spoke by shaking milia's hand.

"Now that we're partners, I need to tell you it's no use keeping your secret. Everyone knows about your parents, so it's likely that some demon will attack you"

"So everyone really knows...,"I spoke with despondency.

"Yes, everyone knows even some are angry at you for the incredible night you had with Aurélia," Mília said, debauching me.

"They even know that... goodbye privacy," I spoke by putting my hand on my face.

"Well, let's go to the library there. I'll tell you about what we're going to do going forward," Milia said, holding my hand leading me toward the library.

"Standby... didn't you tell me you weren't a demon?" I asked, looking at Milia.

"Yes, and this is no lie. I am adopted... in fact, I was exchanged for a trouble-free life... so I do not know what to talk about," Mília said, confused.

"My God... I thought my parents were problematic "

4