Chapter 1 – Betrayal
3k 9 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The hot water was flowing out of the shower as it rained on Sharon's gorgeous naked body. 

Moments later, a naked man walked in from the open bathroom door and entered the shower to join her.

He hugged her from behind and she felt his rock hard rod rubbing up and down between her butt cheeks. 

"His flight will only arrive tomorrow morning. So.. we have all night. Tonight, you are my wife." he said, groping her breasts from behind as she reached over her head and hugged his neck. 

"Mmmmm...if you say so...husband..." she moaned as she turned her neck and kissed him 

His right hand released her right breast and reached downwards, rubbing her hairless slit. 

"That feels soooo good" she said sexily as she reached behind her back and stroked his fully erect cock. 

His fingers spread her pussy lips and entered her pussy as she moaned loudly. 

"Since I am your husband tonight, I will enjoy every bit of your body" he said as he fingerfucked her vigorously. 

She screamed in pleasure, even squirting all over his hand as she begged him to stop.  

"Ok then... how about my turn" he smiled as he turned her around to face him and they French Kissed.

"Let me service you... darling" she said, getting to her knees in front of him.

She pushed her breasts together and started rubbing his cock between her enormous orbs. 

"That's wonderful... dear" he replied, watching his hard cock move up and down her breasts. 

She smiled, knowing that he liked this and opened her mouth, immediately putting her lips around his rock hard cock. 

He groaned as he fucked both her tits and her mouth, but he wanted it harder. 

His hands grabbed her head as she released him from her large breasts, and he gently started trusting his hips in and out of her face. 

"So... good" he moaned as this continued for several minutes before she stopped him. 

She could already taste his pre-cum and wanted to go to the next step. 

She lay on the floor and spread her legs and opened her pink pussy lips with her fingers. 

"I want you in me Chris" she said as she grabbed his cock and pulled him towards her pussy. 

He got to his knees and moved his hips closer, letting her lead his cock head to touch her pussy opening.

"You want me?" he asked, releasing his cock from her grasp and holding it firmly with his hand. 

"Yes" she nodded

"You really want me inside you" he asked again, moving his cock around her opening, only letting his cock head enter her shallowly. 

"Please.... fuck me" she said desperately. 

"How much?" he teased some more as the tip of his cock swiveled around her pussy opening. 

"Very... very much. Please... fuck me... FUCK ME!" she said like a crazed woman. 

He smiled as he thrust his whole length balls deep into her in one smooth motion. 

Sharon gasped loudly as he gave her a satisfied smile at her reaction. 

She was very tight, yet because she was so lubricated he entered her easily. 

"Ooooh! Soooo deep!" she moaned as she felt his length, fully expecting his manhood inside her. 

She has already experienced his dick for a few weeks now, which was longer and thicker than her husband Matthew's cock.

In fact she had felt sorry for Matthew, her husband when she rejected his sexual advances lately. She kept giving him excuses that she was tired from work. But in fact, she was fucking his boss Christopher Langley behind her husband's back. 

It all started when Matthew introduced her to his new boss in the prestigious law firm Langley and Lawford. While Matthew and Sharon were the same age at 27 years old, Christopher was already a mature 57 year old millionaire. 

Matthew was working hard, trying to make a name for himself, and Sharon was a up and coming news reporter. She was covering a story of a high profile court case the law firm was involved in and had interviewed Christopher for her story. Since Matthew was still busy after the interview, Christopher offered to give her a ride home in his Bentley. 

One thing led to another and he literally charmed the pants off her. They've been having an illicit affair for nearly a month by now, and Christopher has been giving Matthew more and more assignments to keep him busy. 

Right now, he was in Chicago gathering documents for the same high profile case and should be back early tomorrow morning. 

As he thrust in and out of her, she moaned louder and louder. 

"Oh.. Chris.... Chris..." she said

"Keep calling me hubby. I am your husband tonight" he said

"Oh hubby... you really want to tease me" she moaned as he fucked her harder and faster. 

In her mind, she knew she was crazy. If her husband Matthew found out, it would kill him. Their perfect marriage would be ruined. Her reputation in her workplace would also be torn apart. But the more she fucked Chris, the more she cannot turn back. 

He was so rich and powerful. And he promised her that he had contacts in her TV station and can help her progress in her career.

Not only was he a confident lover, a normal man cannot compare to the attitude a rich and powerful man like Chris has. 

They changed positions, with her getting on top, and riding him hard as he suckled her breasts. 

Chris wondered how that loser Matthew bagged such a wonderful wife. He had everything, but he was jealous of his employee. 

"So... are you my wife now?" he said as they changed positions and he shoved his dick into her doggie style. 

"Ye...yes" she moaned

"Then I will cum inside you" he said, grabbing her hips and pumping his dick into her harder

"Wa..wait. Today is not a safe day" she said

"I want you to have my child!" he said with an evil smile as he started grunting loudly.

"No! Don't" she said as she felt his cock spasm inside her as a warmth spread inside her pussy.  

They slumped on the floor, spooning as Christopher let his cock soften inside her pussy. 

"What happens if I get pregnant?" Sharon asked several minutes later. 

"I told you. As your husband, I will take care of it" he smiled, hugging her from the back and groping her breasts again. 

"But.. Matthew..." she said

"I will just give him a raise. He will raise my child for me. Isn't that the same?" he laughed as he got up, his cock leaking cum all over the floor.

"Oh you.... He better not find out" she said as she got up and cleaned the floor with tissues and sat on the toilet to let the cum drop out of her pussy.  

He walked over to her to get her to clean his cum covered penis with her mouth, which she eagerly did. 

Christopher walked out of the bathroom, wearing only a towel.  

"Why is it so cold? I thought I left the bathroom door open so the steam will keep the room at the same temperature as the bathroom" Christopher grumbled

He looked at the steam coming into the bedroom but it seemed to be escaping the bedroom and out to the living room. 

"Why... why is the bedroom door open?" Christopher said, walking to close the bedroom door where the warmth of the room was escaping. 

She was only wearing a towel around her body and a smaller towel on her head to try her hair. 

"Oh Chris! When did you buy me roses? How do you know it's my favorite?" Sharon said happily, seeing a large bouquet of roses, her favorite flowers on the bed. 

"I... didn't" Chris said, looking confused. 

She was surprised at his answer and took a step back, bumping into something. 

Sharon's eyes burst wide open, seeing Matthew's suitcase behind her, next to the bathroom door! 

With all the steam, she didn't even realize the black hard shelled suitcase, with it's extended handle still fully extended.

It was Matthew's luggage! She packed it for him herself a few days ago! She remembered Matthew being stressed and overworked, but was only thinking about the wining and dining Christopher would bring her to after he flew off. 

Sharon immediately reached for her phone to call Matthew! With the bathroom door wide open, he must have seen everything!

Her mind raced trying to think up of an excuse to tell Matthew. 

A familiar ringtone started ringing outside in the living room!

"Oh shit" Sharon said, rushing out the bedroom. 

Christopher was unable to stop her and simply followed her out. 

"Matthew?" Sharon said, still holding her phone and looking around the empty living room.

Christopher walked into the living room after her and realized it was freezing in the living room! 

Sharon followed the sound of the ringing and traced it to the suit jacket on the floor!

"Matt?" she called, realizing that there was no sign of Matthew, but Matthew's clothes were sprawled all over the floor. 

There was his jacket on the floor, then his tie, then there was the shirt he was wearing which they realized started forming a trail. 

Christopher and Sharon's eyes followed the trail and noticed that the balcony door was open, and there were sounds of sirens coming from balcony. 

His pants were on the balcony and the balcony chair was moved right next to the railing!

"N....no! Matthew!" Sharon screamed, realizing that Matthew had jumped!

Sharon rushed to the balcony and Chris tried to stop her as they stood looking down. 

There were police cars everywhere and an ambulance!

Matthew and Sharon's apartment was on the 18th floor of the 30 story condo. 

Below them, there was a large blood puddle in front of the apartment lobby after something smashed through the glass roof in front of the main door. 

The police had cordoned off the area and a large crowd had gathered around the front of the apartment. 

It was then that they both realized cameras flashing. All the people below were taking photographs of the two of them standing on the balcony wearing just their towels!

Sharon started crying hysterically and Christopher pulled her from the balcony and closed the door. 

"Don...Don't worry. I will handle everything" he said, trying to calm her down. 

But Sharon was inconsolable. 

She knew she had fucked up badly. This was not something that can be simply handled. 

She had killed her own husband, the love of her life since high school!

43