Chapter 7 – Supremely Ancient Egypt
1.5k 5 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The light came from over there" a voice yelled as several men ran towards the light

"Great Horus! What is that?" 

"Is it one of Set's beasts from hell?" 

"But it's dead isn't it? Only the head is here" 

"There... there is a man inside the mouth! He's badly injured" 

Matthew moaned in pain as the fangs of the Ravager impaled through his abdomen from both the front and back. 

"Lets help him out. He might be a God too"

"Yeah. We'll bring him to Horus. We'll need all the help we can get" 

Matthew tried to open his eyes, but he was too tired. Was time travel that disorienting and uncomfortable?

It felt like his body had been turned inside out, it was a wonder how he survived the initial time travel from his timeline to the future in his mangled state originally. 

He listened to men talking in a strange language he didn't understand.

"Aaagh" he grunted as the men heaved, trying to open the Ravager's mouth. 

"Lift him up! Hurry!"

"He's stuck from the back as well. We have to lift him upwards and out"

"We can't hold the mouth open for long! Hurry!" 

Matthew's flesh ripped as the men yanked him off the bottom fangs of the beast and pulled him out, the jaws scratching his back, butt and legs as he was dragged out. 

"Look how badly he's hurt. Even his penis was ripped off" 

"No it isn't. See? He has that small knob, he has a helmet with no shaft" 

"Stop sniggering. He might be a God. Who knows which one he is" 

"Let's bring him to Queen Isis. Maybe she would know who this is"

Matthew could only open a sliver of his eyes, peeking out to see himself surrounded by strange looking men. 

They were bare chested, wearing only sarongs and a head piece that looked like a white towel. 

All around him, there was lush greenery and flowing water. 

"Is that the Pyramids? How come there are so many of them?" he wondered, counting at least 9 giant pyramids, all shining in silver color with a gold capstone at the top.

Not only that, there were 2 large stone sphinxes sitting like guard dogs guarding the area, only instead of a human head as he knew from his time, the faces were that of pointy nosed dogs.

"This is to strange, I better heal up as fast as I can" Matthew thought. 

He consciously stimulated his pituitary glands to send out growth hormones to start the healing process on his body. 

"Look, his chest... breasts are lactating. I told you she's a female" 

"But she's so muscular"

Matthew didn't bother what they were talking about but noticed his chest lactating as well. 

"No.. look at that. She's also squirting from her clit"

Matthew felt his short penis ejaculating as well as his testicles spasming as if he was orgasming.

Wondering what that was about, he tried to recall what he read in Miranda's files.

Finding it hard, he decided to stimulate his 3 pituitary glands again, which activated his hypothalamus, secreting large amounts of dopamine into his brain, increasing his intelligence and memory!

"Oh" he gasped, realizing that among the hormones to accelerate healing, were not only human growth hormones from his 3 pituitary glamds, but also estrogen from his ovaries and testosterone from his testicles!

"Wait! I have ovaries?" he was shocked

While he was doping his brain for super intelligence, he was able to absorb knowledge many times faster. But it was like storing it in his super memory, he still needed to access them.

The knowledge from the future, even when not connected to the ultraweb was immense. 

As he had limited time, he concentrated on the genius knowledge and discoveries of biology and medicine from Miranda's files, and the genius engineering and scientific knowledge of Dekken. Fortunately in the future, even when they disconnected from the ultraweb, their minds were still connected to their intraweb in the base.

Effectively, everything Miranda and Dekken knew, the computer had records of it, and so does Matthew. Both of them were recognized as among the top minds of humanity at that time. That was what made humanity keep them alive to pass on their knowledge if humanity had to restart in the future.

In the files, it showed Miranda and Dekken's surprise that while Matthew healed from his mangled body, somehow his body grew a pair of ovaries inside his body cavity! Somehow, it didn't produce eggs, and fortunately he didn't menstruate. But during the healing process, he started producing milk. But his testicles produced enough testosterone to stop him from growing breasts.

"Look! His wounds have stopped bleeding and the holes are closing up"

"We better bring him to Queen Isis quickly"

--

Matthew was brought on a stretcher into a large hall.

A tall beautiful woman sat on a throne, wearing a traditional Egyptian headgear and skimpy white tunic that diverted the eyes to her naked breasts and the area between her legs, yet covered enough that one cannot see anything.

She was around 7 feet tall, and her body dimensions made her look sexy, rather than tall and lanky.

Next to her stood a tall handsome, muscular man, who wore only a tunic around his waist and a crown on his head.

He was over 7 feet tall, but looked proportionate and strong. 

Both of them had fair skin and long blonde hair!

"Who is this? And why have you brought him here?" the man asked in a commanding tone.

"Your Majesty Queen Isis, Prince Horus. Forgive us for coming unannounced. We followed a flash of light, where we found this.. man"

"...no ...woman" another interrupted

"Well, we found this being after he.. she vanquished a mystical beast" he explained

"What mystical beast?" Isis asked, standing up. 

"We.. it's outside Your Majesty" the man said and led the way, leaving Matthew on the stretcher

Queen Isis and Prince Horus followed the man out of the hall only to see a bull driven cart with a massive head of a monstrous creature on it.

"That person killed this thing?" Horus asked

"We think so. That... person is strange. When we helped him out of the monster's mouth, he had been bitten all over. But as we rushed him over, his wounds healed before our very eyes" the man explained

"So? Priests and healing elixirs can do that too" Horus said

"He was unconscious. So he.. she didn't cast any healing spells. And we didn't see him..her drink any elixirs" the man said.

"Let's talk to him and find out whether he is friend or enemy. We could use his help in facing those bastard children of Poseiden!" Queen Isis said. 

They returned to the hall only to see Matthew sitting up on the stretcher. 

The guards rushed in front of the Queen and Prince and pointed their spears at Matthew.

Matthew looked at the guards, all having dog heads, holding spears. 

He was surprised that they weren't guards wearing dog masks, rather the heads were really attached to the human bodies and he could see their expressions!

Not only that, they were sleek and tall, around 7 feet tall each. 

Queen Isis lifted her hand and the guards withdrew. 

"I am Queen Isis, and this is Prince Horus. Who are you?" she asked

After listening to the conversation by the men carrying him all the way here, he somehow could understand what they were saying. 

Perhaps it was because he was activating the dopamine in his brain trying to recall the information about the hormones from memory. 

"My.. name is.. Matthew. I come... far away" he said, struggling to put his words together as a sentance. 

"Are you from the army of Poseidon's children?" the man called Horus asked

"Poseidon's children? Who.. are they?" Matthew asked in reply

"The Atlanteans! Are you from Atlantis?" he asked. 

"No" Matthew shook his head. 

"Then are you from the Athenians? Are you here to help us?" Isis asked

"No. I am neither from Atlantis nor Athens. I am from... somewhere else" he answered. 

"Then why are you here?" Horus asked again.

"I was escaping... monsters... 3 meters long" he said as he extended his hands to emphasize how big they were. 

"You mean like the head outside?" Isis asked

"Outside?" Matthew asked

"Yes, you were found in the jaws of a huge monster" Isis said

"Ye..Yes. Those are called Ravagers. I fought many, but we were outnumbered and I was forced to flee" Matthew said. 

 "You... you fought that thing? By yourself?" Horus was shocked

"Yes. But they are tough to face without weapons, and naked" Matthew answered. 

"Follow me. I want to test your battle prowess" Horus said and gestured him to follow

Matthew slowly got up. 

"Wait! Can I... get something to eat first? I'm weak and famished" Matthew said

"Let us test him later. Let him eat and recover first." Queen Isis said

Horus didn't look happy but nodded

"Please put on a tunic. Although you don't have a long one, unlike my father, she is still my mother" Horus said

"Your.... mother? She still looks so young. And besides... mine grows after a while" Matthew said

Isis blushed as they led Matthew to the dining hall and treated him like a honored guest.

It seemed to Matthew that he had travelled to far back in time!

How far back? So far that Atlantis was still around and were apparently the enemies of Egypt and Athens.

And apparently Isis and Horus were ruling Egypt and had dog headed guards and there were more than 9 great Pyramids!

Either he went to another dimension, if such a thing was possible, or he went back so far in time, beyond conventional history to the time of myths and legends!

And this meant that the myths that modern scientists thought were merely religious myths and legends were indeed real! 

But this meant that the damaged time machine had sent him back way beyond what was known as actual history.

The buildings and monuments were much more advanced than he expected, and there was even electricity that seemed to be generated from large vases all over the place

These were not stupid cavemen that he was thought in school. These were an advanced civilization, and he imagined Atlantis to be the same or superior. He wondered what happened that brought humanity backwards to living as cavemen again before forming civilization as we know it.

 

35