Chapter 22 – Revelations of the Future.
832 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matt woke up in the middle of the night, after a whole night of drinking and partying. 

They were sleeping outdoors, under the open sky as their journey to India brought them through a deserted track just south of what would eventually be named the Kakakoram and Himalayan ranges. 

A wonderful feeling was felt between his loins and when he looked down, he saw the beautiful goddess Ishtar naked and sucking his dick!

Matt knew that Ishtar has been flirting with him the whole night, but wasn't this too fast? 

"What.. are.. you....?" Matt asked

"I'm sure you know what I am doing! Don't be coy with me. Don't you like me?" Ishtar asked as she climbed upwards and aimed his erect cock at her entrance!

Of course Matt knew what was happening. He just couldn't believe it. 

It wasn't as if he was an inexperienced virgin. He has had sex before, but admittedly not with many lovers. 

His ex-wife Sharon was his first, and she broke his heart very badly.

After that, the next lover he had was the Egyptian Goddess Isis. But even then, he only spent a month or two as her lover. This also happened centuries ago and since then, even when Isis reattached his dick, he didn't get to have sex with her. 

Then there was Brynhildr. This wasn't the same as Matt was a female at that time and although they had lesbian sex with each other, it wasn't the same. 

But now as his penis penetrated Ishtar, it really felt as if he hasn't had sex before, since it was literally centuries since he had sex with Isis. 

Matt felt as if all his desires were being met as he released his lust into her. His body unexpectedly produced sexual hormones at a Godly level, since his testicles had been absorbed by the War God Anhur's testicles, driving his lust to a godly height. 

The demigods Herja who was a Valkyrie and Myrina who was an Amazon had their ovaries implanted in Matt by Isis too, and they produced estrogen and progesterone which increased his libido to unreached heights. 

Isthar moaned loudly, surprised by Matt's lust and sexual prowess, their mating was wild and savage, like two animals in heat. 

Ishtar was a goddess of Love and Sex, and this fact meant that she was always searching for lovers to satisfy her lust. But Matt more than satisfied her at the moment, and she never thought she would find such a lover, whether God or mortal!

Dionysus woke up from his stupor and smirked, seeing the couple fuck like rabbits, raising a goblet of wine to toast the two of them, before downing it and walking off, leaving them to fuck in private. 

--

Ishtar lay on Matt's chest, milking his penis as cum continuously poured cum on her hand and his stomach. Her other hand was playing with Matt's pussy that she discovered hidden underneath his testicles while she was sucking him, making his pussy squirt everywhere at the same time. 

They didn't sleep the whole night, and by now it was already the late morning. 

Dionysus returned and saw them still cuddling together covered in bodily fluids. 

"Er... should I come back later?" he asked awkwardly. 

"No, we're about to wash up now" Matt said apologetically. 

Ishtar was disappointed as she wanted to fuck the rest of the day, but she agreed. 

After all, they had joined Dionysus on his mission. They were free to pull out if they wanted, but Matt was the one who help him. 

They washed up in a nearby stream, and Matt had to resist temptation when Ishtar washed him, knowing fully well, she was trying to seduce him again with her body. 

Matt felt refreshed. It was as if all his worries and the weight on his shoulders had been taken away.

At the back of his mind, he always had that worry, that he was a man lost in time, unable to go home.

He had experienced all kinds of wonders, from meeting and befriending ancient gods, to fantastical futures fighting aliens.

But he had suffered much as well, like being castrated and dismembered by the Atlanteans.

Then again, he also did not know why he wanted to go back, What was waiting for him in his own time?

A betraying ex-wife who was cheating on him with his ex-boss.

Suddenly, remembering Sharon and his ex-boss Chris made his mood sour again.

"She hurt you badly, didn't she?" Ishtar suddenly asked

"Who?" Matt replied, startled by her question. 

"The woman you loved, who broke your heart" she said

"How did you....?" Matt asked

"I'm the Goddess of Love. Of course I can sense such things. Who is she?" Ishtar asked

Dionysus pretended not to hear as he walked ahead, but he slowed down a little and his ears pricked up, listening in. 

"She WAS my wife Sharon. One day I caught her having sex with my boss, Chris." Matt replied, seeing no reason to hide this fact. 

"Ooooh I'll curse them" Ishtar said, getting mad on Matt's behalf.

 "Your curse won't reach them.. They exist in the far distant future" Matt said

"What do you mean?" Ishtar asked

Matt sighed. He has never told this story to any of the Gods before. Perhaps only partially to Isis. 

"You might as well join us Dionysus" Matt smiled, and Dionysus smiled sheepishly as he joined them and walked on either side of Matt. 

Matt decided to share his life with his friends. 

He told them about his suicide after finding out he was betrayed. He told them about being brought to the future, and about how he was sent to the far past. 

He told them about being Isis' consort and lover, of living with Brynhildr and joining the Norse Gods for a mission, and finally about awakening in a battle with Heracles. This lead him all the way to the present, making friends with the Egyptian, Norse, Olympian and now Sumerian/Akkadian Gods. 

"So... you are from the future!" Dionysus said

"How much time from now to your time?" Ishtar asked

"I am not sure. You see, your time... the time we consider of myths and legends, seemingly happened way before what we would consider human civilized history, who knew about your legends only from oral stories.

While your stories continued into the future, something happened in between your time and what is considered the start of human civilization.

This something, some calamity or event, stripped mankind of the technology and knowledge you have now, and even the ability to do magic, diminished.

An unknown number of years passed before man rose again. From there till my time is a period of around 6000 years." Matt explained. 

Dionysus was stunned by this revelation of the future. Ishtar was still angry at Matt's ex-wife who betrayed him, not even considering the future knowledge he was telling. 

"So... do you know if I succeeded in my mission or not?" Dionysus asked

"The stories that are in my history is slightly different. In your legend, you were sent by your father Zeus to conquer the land of India, because they preferred to worship their fire and water gods, not you directly fighting the gods. 

And in the legends, you convinced the people with your wine!" Matt said

"Woah. That means the future underexaggerated my exploits" Dionysus said, disappointedly. 

"How about me? Any stories about me fighting the Djinn and Angra Mainyu?" Ishtar asked

"No. Although I do remember the stories of you begging Gilgemesh to be your consort, and he rejecting your advances" Matt said

"What? That minor incident became a legend? We had a one night fling, and that was it! I never begged him or even asked him to be my consort! It was him begging to make love to me again! But his body is so big, you know!" Ishtar said, exasperatedly. 

"Anyway. After my experiences with the Egyptian Gods and Norse Gods, I already figured that reality is very different from the legends. You... gods have real personalities, feelings and emotions, not like the caricatures that you are portrayed as in the legends" Matt said

"Er... thanks... I think" Dionysus said. 

"Even Gilgamesh?" Ishtar asked. 

"Well... Gilgamesh... Heracles and Thor... are simple brutes like the legends." Matt admitted

Ishtar smirked while Dionysus laughed out loud. 

"But they are stalwart friends that I can trust with my life" Matt added

"Of course... of course" Dionysus laughed, his tears flowing from their eyes

"Er... you won't tell them... would you?" Matt asked nervously. 

Dionysus patted Matt on the shoulder, unable to give an answer from laughing so hard. 

They continued their journey, the three of them, following the mountain range in the north, partying and drinking in the day, and Matt having sex with Ishtar in the night,  until they finally reached India!

 

 

 

24