Chapter 27 – Perun and Veles
673 5 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The God looked at Matt and Xuannu, aiming his hammer and axe at them with either hand.

Matt was holding Gada, which Veles had never been seen using. Matt stood proudly naked as his 8 inch cock hung between his legs

And Xuannu had 12 stars flying around her like electrons around s molecule nucleus as she covered herself with her clothes

"You... you're not Veles are you?" he suddenly said, realizing that the two didn't have the same aura of Veles.

"No shit" Xuanu said sarcastically

Instead, they had a similar aura as him, the aura of war, only different as they didn't have the aura of thunder and lightning.

"I am Perun" he said loudly, holstering his hammer and axe.

His voice was booming and boisterous, which reminded Matt of Thor.

"My name is Matt, and this is Xuannu" Matt introduced, though Xuannu was still angry at being attacked while fucking.

Matt clasped arms with Perun and got dressed

"Who is Veles?" Xuannu asked

"Veles is the God of Trickery, Magic and the Underworld. He is always trying to usurp my position in the sky" Perun said

Matt doped his brain as his intellect expanded, remembering the knowledge he attained from the future computers. There was very little written about Perun, only that he was the Slavic chief god and was the God of Thunder and War. Veles was always trying to climb to the sky and Perun was always swiping him back to earth.

"So what are you doing in my sky?" Perun asked

"We are heading back to Asgard in the West to help my friends the Asgardians" Matt said

"You didn't look like you were travelling" Perun said

"I knew you were peeping" Xuannu said as stars flew around her, prepared to fight again. 

"Wait. The Asgardians are similar to you gods. In fact, there is a God named Thor who is very similar to you" Matt said

"Similar to me? How?" Perun looked intrigued

"He is the God of Thunder and he carries a hammer named Mjolnir. He is also the mightiest warrior of Asgard" Matt said

"God of Thunder? Mightiest warrior? Hah! I bet he is not as mighty as me. If he was, he wouldn't need your help!" Perun said

 "Perhaps... maybe if you join us, we can find out who is mightier!" Matt said, knowing Thor would like this as well. He remembered how much Thor and Heracles enjoyed meeting and competing with each other. 

"That... sounds like fun! Let's go!" Perun said

Xuannu was disappointed that she could not fuck all the way there, but she summoned her Phoenix and rode it as she flew in the sky with Perun and Matt. 

They journeyed for 3 days together, stopping only to hunt for food and getting to know each other better. 

Perun kept asking, the way Hanuman did, about who is mightier. 

After a few hours of training together, Perun was impressed after beating Matt in their training. 

He knew that not only did he, but also Horus, Heracles, Gilgamesh, Kartikeya and Hanuman also beat Matt, and Matt diplomatically said he didn't know which was mightier. He also knew that Matt didn't train with Thor as he was injured, so he couldn't compare himself with the other Thunder God. 

Finally, they arrived somewhere in Scandinavia, and Matt led the way he remembered from centuries ago. 

As they approached a hill that Matt remembered, suddenly a large group of undead zombie warriors walked out of the nearby forest, looking at them!

Matt frowned as he looked at them. 

"Those are Draugr!" Matt said, recognizing the zombies that were wearing viking armor and carrying weapons!

"What are Draugr?" Xuannu asked

"They.. they are zombies that live in graves. But these... looked like they died in battle. How come the valkyries didn't come and get them?" Matt said

"What are zombies?" Perun asked

"They are... undead!" Matt said

"So I can kill them?" Perun asked

"I suppose so!" Matt said

The zombies rushed at them, but Perun, Xuannu and Matt proved too much for them, instantly overwhelming them with their battle prowess. 

"I can't believe this. What has happened?" Matt said 

"Are you looking for this?" Xuannu asked as she weaved magic which revealed a broken rainbow bridge at the top of the hill. 

"No... Bifrost!" Matt said, seeing only the broken end of the rainbow bridge.

"This is the way to Asgard? Damn!" Perun cursed. 

"I'm so sorry Matt" Xuannu said, hugging him from the back, pressing her breasts against him.

"So what do you want to do now?" Xuannu asked

"Lets ask around. Maybe there are clues" Matt said

They travelled south, and found a large town. But while it should have been bustling, it was quiet as a grave. 

They noticed that everyone had gathered in an ancient looking town hall that looked far more ancient than all the other buildings. 

Matt thought it looked familiar. 

"Mortals. Why are you hiding in there?" Perun banged on the door, shaking it. 

"Who... who are you? You best get out of here fast. It's getting dark and they descend on the town to eat" a voice said from behind a thick wooden door. 

He was speaking through a smaller window on the door, an ancient primitive peephole. 

"Wait... are you Thor?" a man said, before opening the door. 

"Pretend you are Thor, so we can question them" Matt whispered to Perun, who nodded. 

"My Lord Thor! My ancestors told me all about the last time you visited! You came with Lord Baldr, Lord Tyr, The Valkyries Brynhildr, Mist, Gunnr, the heroic maiden M, and the accursed Loki" he said

"Yes! This is the same village from centuries ago" Matt thought to himself. 

"Er... yes. This time I came with er..." Perun looked at Matt and Xuannu.

"I am just a human guide Matt" Matt said

"And I am the hero M" Xuannu said

"You...you're M? How is that possible? That was centuries ago!" the villager said

"Anything is possible with magic" Xuannu said a star flew around her hand as she played with it. 

"Forgive me for doubting you Hero M" the villager said

The group pretended to ask about the broken rainbow bridge and the draugrs roaming around. 

Apparently all that happened a couple of months ago, as warriors stopped being led to Valhalla. 

This coincides with the rough timeframe Jormungandr disappeared from circling the earth as Au Guang said. 

"But Lord Thor, there has been so many strange things that has been happening" the villager said

"Like what?" Perun asked

"There has been a huge serpent or dragon seen all around, killing our folk and eating out cattle. They are perhaps Nidhogg, the dragon that gnaws at the roots of the World Tree Yggdrasil! Without you or the other gods coming to save us from it, I fear we will be doomed" the villager said

"Serpents? Cattle? Gnawing at the roots? I will get to the bottom of this!" Perun said, getting up angrily.

Matt thought that Perun seemed highly agitated about something. He figured it must have been his mythology story somehow.

Perun got up and left the building, reminding Matt of the time Thor did the same to fight trolls.

They followed an obvious trail of death and destruction caused by an enormous monster.

Finally, they caught up to an enormous serpent, at least a hundred meters long!

"Veles! I knew it was you!" Perun yelled

"That's Veles?" Matt gasped

"When a god dies.... when a whole pantheon of gods die, why wouldn't Veles be there to take the spoils?" Perun said as he charged at the large serpent

Matt joined in with his Gada while stars surrounded Xuannu, ready to attack!

Perun took the brunt of the battle fighting Veles, while Matt and Xuannu dealt damage from the side. 

Unlike their normal battle, Perun was having a difficult time against the seemingly more powerful Veles!

It was as if whatever happened to Asgard somehow strengthened him.

His tail swiped into Xuannu, causing her to be smashed into the trees in the distance. 

"Xuannu!" Matt yelled. 

Just then, Perun was smashed to the ground as Veles prepared to finish him off. 

Suddenly, just as the serpent was about to strike, Matt flew into the air, using all his might to smash his Gada into the serpent's skull!

Not only did the serpent's spine crack and skull shatter loudly, Matt's arms were ruined as well, with his bones breaking and his flesh ripping apart. 

Perun struggled to get up as watched as Matt stood in front of the dying Veles, who had transformed back to the god that he was. 

"Who.... are you?" Veles asked, his head split open and his brains leaking out. One of his eyes had popped out of his eye socket and he struggled to stay awake

"It doesn't matter who I am. What did you do to the Asgardians?" Matt asked

"Oh! So you are their friend? Haha I did nothing. They destroyed themselves. I only took the opportunity to grow my power on their territory, something my rival over there would not allow me to do!" Veles said

Then, Veles' head slumped to his chest, dead. 

"He always resurrects and comes back. I will deal with him the next time" Perun said, struggling to get up. 

Suddenly, the ground seemed to be swallowing Veles as his body sank into the ground. 

Perun wasn't surprised. After all, he was the god of the earth and the underworld, which he connected. 

Matt regained some movement from his shattered arms and tried to pick up his Gada. 

"Matt!" Xuannu yelled a warning

Matt turned around to look for Xuannu when suddenly, the ground opened up from behind him, swallowing his body. 

"No!" Xuannu came flying, plunging her hand into the ground as it swallowed Matt up completely. 

She grabbed something and started pulling with all her might, but it ripped off Matt's body!

She pulled it out to see that she was holding his 8 inch penis!

"Matt!" she screamed in anguish

Perun watched in silence as he knew that he had no power over the underworld and could do nothing. 

18