Chapter 30 – Isis and the Egyptian Realm of the Dead
714 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Anubis led Matt into another different looking land of the dead, this time with more lit torches and a river flowing through. 

He was led to a chamber when he saw two familiar faces!

"Queen Isis! Lord Osiris!" Matt exclaimed

"Oh! Matt! I heard that you were alive when I was in Olympus, but somehow you were always moving around that I couldn't locate you!" she said

"Yeah. I met a few friends and went on adventures with them!" Matt said

"I heard... Heracles... Dionysus. You really know how to select companions" Isis said with a smile. 

"So.. what are you doing here? I thought that... you had moved to Olympus and are called Demeter now?" Matt asked

"Yes. After the shift in the world from the destruction of Atlantis, Egypt became a desert. I moved to Olympus and married Zeus." she said

"But... what about Osiris?" Matt asked awkwardly, seeing that Osiris was standing nearby. 

"Osiris is... dead after all and have become the king of the Underworld. We are literally from different worlds now. However, I am but one of seven of Zeus' wives. So I visit Osiris once in a while for company" Isis said

She eagerly brought her to a bedroom and Matt was shocked that all around the bedroom were his old penises on the furniture that she had grown like flowers when she had his testicles that were severed by the Atlanteans.  

She started pulling down his pants as Osiris entered the room after them. 

Matt looked at Osiris, who smiled and nodded eagerly. 

"Don't mind him. You know he likes to watch. After all, he's been wearing your penis to fuck me whenever I visit for centuries" Isis said

Matt was shocked at the thought of Osiris wearing his penis like a strapon dildo, but was distracted suddenly, by Isis sucking his dick!

Although he has had sex non stop for weeks, first with Hel, then with Ishtar, his cock stood upright immediately from Isis' ministrations. 

Osiris sat on a chair and removed his pants, taking up one of Matt's severed penises and putting it on his groin to masturbate it!

But Matt was too distracted to find Osiris' act creepy as Isis mounted him and they started fucking!

Unlike with Hel and Ishtar, where he had sex in an awkward circumstances, Hel because she was a new lover and he just got to know her, and Ishtar because Ereshkigal was watching him and wanted him to disgrace Ishtar, the circumstances with fucking Isis while Osiris watched was not strange and in fact felt familiar as this was what he regularly did in Egypt as Isis' consort. 

As they made love, Matt felt something strange happening to him.

Before this, he never noticed anything different since his internal glands from Anhur, Herja and Myrina were infused with the attributes of war, and this made making love to Ishtar and Xuannu feel compatible, since they were goddesses of war.

But he did absorb the attributes of love from them with only a slight feeling something was different.

In making love to Kali, he absorbed the attribute of destruction, which was not very different from war.

And when he made love to Hel, the attributes of war and death seemed to be inter-related to death, so it was only slightly noticeable.

But with Isis, now that he can absorb Magic attributes and Healing attributes, which was vastly different from what he was familiar with as he licked her juices.

Over the centuries, through his many experiences, Matt's body had become a chemical experiment.

The Endocrine Boosters injected by the Watchers in the future changed his body, making his glands a factory, reproducing the Endocrine Boosters from his glands while simultaneously boosting them.

However, the boosters would have lengthened his life, the would have burned out eventually after a few decades.

But Isis had implanted godly glands from the bodies of the War God Anhur, as well as from the Valkyrie Herja and the Amazonian Myrina who were both demigods.

His godly organs replaced his human glands and made him an eternal machine producing the Endocrine Boosters

She also injected the juice of Idunn's apple and Ambrosia as well as Nectar into his blood, instead of feeding it to him, turning his blood into something magical which heals.

In fact, it altered his cum that revived Ishtar from the dead even before Waters of Life was fed through him into her!

And the Waters of Life that were absorbed by his body and mixed with his blood, made it more potent!

And then, as he lapped the vaginal fluids of his lovers, absorbing their godly attributes!

He would never become a god like them, of course.

But it was similar to getting a blessing in those attributes from those goddesses!

Except since he was so intertwined with war through Anhur, Herja and Myrina's organs, and drank the juices of Ishtar and Vuannu, his war attribute was the strongest!

This was the reason why Kartikeya and Perun sensed that we was like a war god!

Now, as he was performing cunnilingus on Isis, his eyes glowed a golden glow as he felt another blessing overcome his body. 

They made love for several days non stop, with Osiris watching excitedly the whole time. His face could be seen trying to orgasm with Matt's dick, but to no avail. 

Finally, they finished and rested on the bed. 

Hours later, after a nap, Isis got out of bed and got dressed. 

"Come... I have to introduce you to someone" Isis said with a smile. 

Matt got up, only for Isis to dress him in the finest robes as she wanted him to look good. 

"Let's go!" she said excitedly. 

Matt bade farewell to Osiris and found that Anubis was waiting outside their bedroom door. Was he here the whole time? Did he listen in?

But Anubis obediently led the way as Isis walked holding hands with Matt. 

They walked for a long while before they stopped at some sort of boundary between Netherworlds. 

"You are always welcome here. I sense the attribute of death in you. This will make it easy for you to come and leave as you wish" Anubis said. 

Matt thanked him and they grasped arms as Isis led him to another place. 

They walked for a while more, talking as they told each other what they have been up to since they parted. 

Finally, they arrived at a large mansion and they walked through what appeared to be a back entrance. 

Matt was led into the library where a beautiful woman sat, contemplating something as she stared into her fireplace. 

"Persephone! I have someone I want you to meet" Isis smiled.

Isis was known as Demeter in Olympus and bore Persephone who was given away by Zeus to marry his brother Hades, the King of the Underworld.

"Mother! Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" Persephone stood up and ran to her, hugging her tightly. 

As they let go their embrace, Persephone looked at Matt, who was dressed as elegantly as any God. 

"And this is...?" Persephone asked. 

"This is your real father.... Matt" Isis said

"My... father?" Persephone was shocked. 

Matt was even more shocked looking at the beautiful lady that Isis said was her daughter. 

"Ho.. how?" Persephone asked

"You know the many... er... decorations that I kept. When I still had the testicles, not only did they grow more penises, they ejaculated too" Isis said. 

"So Zeus..." Matt muttered

"... is a cuckold! Hahahaha" a large bearded man entered the room. 

"Lord Hades. Meet your real father-in-law, Matt" Isis introduced

"Well met!" Hades said, still laughing at how Zeus was cuckolded!

"Father-in-law" Hades said, grasping arms with Matt, still with a smirk on his hand. 

"Er... pleasure to meet you" Matt said awkwardly.

"Did father... I mean Zeus know?" Persephone asked, still shocked at the news

"Maybe, maybe not. But he gave you up to Hades too easily" Isis said

"What is that supposed to mean?" Hades asked

"Don't act ignorant now. Even you didn't want to be Lord of the Underworld. How would I feel not having my daughter with me and not being able to visit her in the Underworld?" Isis asked

"But you can visit the Underworld anytime you want. Zeus might not know, but I know. I play chess with Osiris all the time" Hades smiled

They were invited to have a meal together and they feasted. 

"You know, as my father-in-law, you are allowed to come and visit whenever you wish. Treat this place like home" Hades said

"Thank you... Lord Hades" Matt said

"Don't call me that. Just Hades will do" Hades said

"Alright then.. .Hades" Matt said

Matt wondered at all the similarities on the legends. Zeus and Hades are like Perun and Veles. Zeus took the skies and forced Hades to live in the Underworld. Perun was the same, bullying Veles to stay on the earth and below the earth, never being able to soar. 

And Persephone was the Goddess of Agriculture. When she is in the Underworld, it was winter above. And for half a year, she was allowed back to the surface, and the lands prospered. 

Ishtar's legend was the same. She had exchanged her life with that of her supposed husband Dumuzid, as he was the God of the Harvest. For half a year in the underworld, nothing grew from the earth. And the other half, he was allowed out of Ereshkigal's Kur. 

Well, that was the original legend. It happened very differently this time. Perhaps he had changed history. 

"Since you are my father-in-law now, I will grant you a boon. You will be able to claim the soul of a single mortal, anyone you like. He.... or she is yours to do as you wish" Hades said. 

"Er... thanks!" Matt said. 

This was the second similar boon he received. The first was from Hel, and now one is from Hades. He didn't know what he wanted to do with this boon. But it would be handy in case he needed someone. 

Besides, he realized he could resurrect anyone with his cum! So he didn't really need this boon to resurrect someone close. He should probably use it on someone useful. 

Matt was led out the front door, and right in front was Cerberus, the three headed hound of Hades!

"Let him lick your hand" Hades said

Matt was nervous, as the dog looked monstrous. But since he could regenerate his hand if it's bitten off, he complied

To his surprise, the dog sniffed his hand when Hades ordered it to, and started becoming friendly. 

Minutes later, Matt was throwing Gada for the Cerberus to fetch, several times. 

"Ah... she's here" Isis said

"Who is here?" Matt turned to ask. 

"My friend Hecate. She will show you the way out of the Underworld. I will be going back another way so as not to arouse Zeus' suspicion" Isis said

"Yeah. That bastard happily sleeps with other men's women, but he would explode if he finds out that someone else has slept with his women" Hades laughed, hugging Persephone

"This is why I prefer loyal husbands" Persephone kissed Hades' cheek

"So this must be he that you talked about?" Hecate asked, holding two torches, one in each hand. 

"Yes. This was my old consort from Egypt, Matt" Isis said

"Why didn't you get Anubis to lead him out?" Hecate asked

"I believe he should get out near Greece, not Egypt" Isis said

"Understood. Come.. this way" Hecate said

Matt quickly thanked Hades and Persephone, and kissed Isis goodbye before picking up Gada from Cerebus and following Hecate. 

 

19