Chapter 31 – Goddesses of Magic
670 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Hecate led the way, they were very silent as Hecate didn't seem to be the talkative type. 

She had a slim, yet beautiful figure, and was pale with dark black hair.

Matt seemed to be mesmerized by the way she walked, her butt swaying left and right seductively  

"Are you going to stare at my butt all night, or are you going to take me?" she suddenly said

"Wha..." Matt replied stupidly. 

"Demeter said you were a mortal like no other... a mortal, yet undying.... a lover with endless stamina...." she said

"But...but..." Matt stammered

"Why? Am I not beautiful enough?" Hecate asked as Matt's body moved on it's own to caress her body.

"You don't have to force me, you know. I already find you irresistible" Matt said

"Very well... show me why Demeter keeps your severed penis as her toys" Hecate said, releasing her spell on him. 

There just so happened to be a bed nearby and Matt laid her down. 

Matt wondered what's with all these goddesses that want to have sex with him? Matt didn't realize that having the attributes of love from Ishtar and Xuannu now gave him the blessing of being irresistible to women. 

Hecate was a powerful Goddess of Magic herself, and was able to resist his charms, but after hearing from her friend Isis/Demeter, she allowed herself to be attracted to him. 

Matt didn't know, but among the gods that have not met him, Matt was starting to be known as the Immortal Wanderer after hearing stories of him from his friends that he accompanied. 

As he spread her legs to taste her, her magical abilities became absorbed by him, which he now started to consciously note. 

He got up and got between her legs, letting his penis rest on her belly. It was currently 8 inches long and reached up to her belly button. 

He rubbed his erect cock up and down her stomach, imagining it inside her pussy, before putting the tip at her entrance

He could see that she was already wet, as her juices coated the tip of his penis

"Please.... be gentle with me. I... I'm a virgin" Hecate said

"Then I thank you for giving me the opportunity to be your first" Matt smiled, shoving himself into her as she moaned

As they fucked, Matt was also feeling the magic flowing in his body. This was the second time he has felt this, after fucking Isis. 

Now that he could absorb god abilities since being given godly glands and blood, he was more conscious of magic. 

The most recent time he fucked Isis, he gained the ability to heal and over the harvest, which were both Isis and Demeter's attributes. Isis also had the power to shapeshift which he attained as well. 

With Hel, he gained the power of necromancy, which was one of Hecate's powers as well. 

However, unlike the attributes of war and destruction which were more instinctive, the more intricate abilities to do with magic would have to be thought.

And now that he was consciously absorbing Hecate's magic, he started realizing that he could do magic!

He remembered the lessons of Isis centuries ago, as well as the lesson from Loki!

"Magic is the ability to make the impossible happen" Matt recalled from his conversation with Loki

"But he said that magic requires energy, and now it seems I have this energy, I only need the imagination" Matt thought to himself as he fucked Hecate

"What are you thinking about? Why are you not focused on me?" Hecate asked harshly

"Sorry. I seem to... be able to gain the power of magic from making love to you. I remembered a lesson by a friend of mine on how to use magic, but at that time I didn't have any magical energy in me. Now I do" Matt said

"Concentrate on me.... and I will teach you" Hecate said sternly, annoyed that Matt was thinking of other things while his cock was inside her. 

Matt smiled and kissed her as they made love for an unknown period of time. 

She taught him magic and her specialty, which was necromancy and the ability to travel between boundaries, allowing him to go anywhere he wished.

He realized that this was very similar to Hanuman's blessing by being able to go anywhere he wanted.

But as a spatial ability, he also attained the ability to store and retrieve objects that he store elsewhere.

With this ability, he could set up a storage space to keep weapons and other such things.

And untold amount of time later, they stood naked next to each other, after another bout of passion.

"For taking you along, you have been my lover. But for teaching you magic... I want two" Hecate said with a sly smile.

"Two what?" Matt asked

She reached out and using her fingernail, cut off his penis!

"I want two. Since Demeter has a room full of them, I want two" she said

Matt grit his teeth and nodded, using his hormones to grow another one in it's place.

Hecate immediately cut it off again and put them side by side to check that they were the same length.

Matt squinted in pain. Even though he could heal incredibly quickly, the pain was the same as if he couldn't heal.

Matt healed himself and got dressed in the same clothes Isis gave him.

He turned around to see Hecate already dressed.

"Thank you, my darling. Heal yourself. Lets bring you out of here" Hecate said

She took the penis, one in each hand and suddenly the part where it was severed lit up with fire!

Hecate had replaced her torches with his cocks, which were pointed downwards!

Suddenly, she walked into an empty space, but she disappeared, as if walking into an invisible portal!

Matt followed and found himself suddenly from a dark cavern where Hecate's bed was, into a beautiful tropical island!

"Where are we?" Matt asked

"We are on the island of Aeaea! Since you wanted to learn magic, I thought I would bring you to my daughter" Hecate said

"I thought you were... a virgin before me" Matt said

"Oh... the lover of many goddesses is jealous? No. I was a virgin before you. She is called my daughter because I taught her magic, and she has since gone on to develop her own magic and become a powerful sorceress" Hecate said as she sauntered off. 

Matt followed her swaying backside and found himself entering a Greek style mansion. 

"Mother!" a beautiful woman called

"Circe!" Hecate smiled hugging her. 

"Who is this?" Circe asked, looking at the finely dressed Matt. 

"This is... my lover" Hecate smiled

"Your.... lover?" Circe gasped, shocked that the eternal virgin was deflowered. 

Hecate was the daughter of two Titans Perses and Astoria and had even rejected the love of Zeus, but not paid for it as Zeus feared her powers. 

But this man was her lover? Circe was intrigued, as Matt was releasing strong sexual pheromones and his body naturally exuded the power of love. 

"This man has the attributes of Eros and Aphrodite... " Circe said

"I know. And many more. He is the one they call the Immortal Wanderer" Hecate said. 

"He is? Yes.. he has several familiar auras, yet many strange and exotic ones. Even his attributes of Love are not the same as that of Eros or Aphrodite" Circe said, subconsciously licking her lips 

"Anyway, I brought him here for you to teach him your magic. To do that, he needs to.... bed you" Hecate smiled

"Oh? Is he good?" Circe asked coyly

"Very good" Hecate smiled as she walked over to Matt and embraced him as they kissed. 

"I can see, by your new torches. Are they real?" Circe asked, reaching out to touch Matt's severed cocks. 

"Very real. Ask him yourself. These are mine" Hecate said as she turned to Matt. 

"Farewell my Immortal Wanderer" she said as Matt watched her swaying bum as she suddenly disappeared as she walked. 

Matt looked back at Circe as she extended her finger towards him and used it to signal him to come to her. 

"Come... we should start our lessons. If you don't satisfy me, I might turn you into one of my house pets" she said, showing the many tigers, wolves and bears walking around her place. 

Moments later, moans and screams of pleasure emanated from her bedroom, and could be heard across the whole island. 

 

22