Chapter 32 – Training With Circe
659 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matt stayed on the Island of Aeaea, learning magic and making love to Circe.

She was also an expert in alchemy, teaching him the ways of herbs and plants, even using them to enhance their sex. 

In order to teach him better, she had to know everything about him. So Matt told her his whole life story and all his experiences, even that he came from the future!

"You should be called the Eternal Gigolo, not the Immortal Wanderer" Circe said, after hearing that he fucked so many goddesses, many from pantheons she's never heard off.

Although Zeus may have had more lovers, the caliber of lovers Matt fucked were arguably better overall!

She also discovered that Matt had met her father before, the Sun God Helios when he travelled with Heracles for his tenth labour!

After the first time drinking Circe's juices, Matt gained the ability to transmorph living beings and this allowed him to also master his transfiguration ability, which was similar. 

With this, he could change himself into any living or inanimate thing, but only regularly changed sexes from male to female and back again.

While they made love for the first time, Circe realized that Matt was a hermaphrodite as he still had his vagina hidden underneath his penis! As such, his base form was that of a hermaphrodite! From there, he could transform to a male, which looked the same but without a vagina, or a female, which looked like he did when he was M.  

Her curiosity was unquenchable, wanting to know everything about him. During the first time they had sex and she discovered he had a vagina, she prodded his pussy, making him moan.

However, she found a liquid inside her that didn't belong and extracted it, keeping it in a container. She would do tests on it later.

She also tested the limits of his abilities he gained from fucking the goddesses. 

Some non-magical attributes, the attributes of war, love and destruction which were instinctive and was a passive ability which he had no conscious control over.

On the other hand, his magical attributes were limited to once per day per goddess. This means that Hecate's teleportation, Isis' healing and Circe's transmutation can only be used by Matt once a day. 

However, he could use certain abilities more than once a day, depending on how many goddesses had that ability. For example, he can transform himself three times a day, as Isis, Hecate and Circe could do so. He could also perform a necromantic ability once a day as both Hecate and Hel had this attribute. 

She also discovered the limitations for individual abilities. For example, they tested Matt's teleportation ability he received from Hecate.

They discovered that he could only go to places he has been since gaining Hecate's attributes, and not before!

For the first try teleporting, he teleported to Hecate's bedroom and found her there masturbating with his two dicks, one in each hole! She was shocked and embarressed that he found her like that and as punishment had to pleasure her all night. 

When he managed to return the next day, Circe wasn't happy as this was the first time he used his ability without knowing it would take him the next day to come back!

He realized that since he had the invitation to the land of the dead by Isis and Osiris, Hel, Ereshkigal and Hades, he visited their realms, placing a marker there so that he could use Hecate's teleportation to go there once a day using his own power.

But since Circe was jealous, he limited his journey to the Underworld to once a week!

For the second week, he went to Hel using the open invitation that Hel gave him and spent a night with Hel, making love to her all night.

On the third visit, he visited the Egyptian Underworld using Anubis' invitation, but Isis wasn't there. Instead he played chess with Osiris and chatted all night over wine.

On the fourth week, he visited Hades and Persephone in the Greek Underworld, spending time getting to know his daughter and his son-in-law, drinking wine and chatting all night like he did with Osiris.  

On the fifth week, he visited Kur. He fully expected Ishtar not to be there, but he didn't expect that he would end up fucking Ereshkigal all night!

He knew he had screwed up when he fucked Ereshkigal as she boasted that she would tell Ishtar to break her heart! She even took his penis as proof to show Ishtar the next time she came to Kur.

But Matt had to give her his penis as he was aware that he gained her necromantic powers to add on to what he already had! He quickly teleported away without regrowing his penis, in fear she might want another one!

As he returned from Ereshkigal's realm of Kur, Circe smelled the scent of sex on him and saw his missing penis that he hadn't grown yet and wasn't pleased. She handed him the container containing the substance she retrieved from his vagina. 

"What... what is it?" Matt asked

"Just drink it!" Circe said

Matt wasn't convinced, but he swallowed it since Circe looked pissed at him. 

The moment he tasted it, he made a disgusted face and started to retch. 

"Come on. Don't be like that. We women swallow it all the time!" Circe said

"It... it's sperm???" Matt asked

"Sure it is. I wonder whose it belongs to. It definitely is not yours" she said, having also taken Matt's sperm, blood and other fluids for her experiments.  

"It's not mine? Then who........it can't be! He fucked me after all! But that was.... centuries ago!" Matt said

"Really? Ancient sperm? Who was it?" Circe asked

"There is only one person who I can think of who fucked me when I was a woman. He denied it too and pretended it was an illusion!" Matt said

"Oh? A trickster I see. What's his name?" Circe said

"Loki!" Matt said through gritted teeth. 

However, Matt gained from swallowing Loki's eternal sperm. He gained another turn a day to transform, and gained the flexible thinking from Loki. 

"We'll just have to figure out what this... Loki could do" Circe grinned smugly as she took out another two containers.

"This... is your blood" she said, showing him the glowing red liquid. 

"And this... is your sperm" she showed the white liquid 

Somehow, the sperm of the gods and of Matt didn't seem to deteriorate, with Matt's extracted weeks ago, and Loki's centuries ago. 

"Your blood seems to be a serum, more potent than ambrosia or nectar! I would like you to drink it, to make sure it's not a temptation for any mortal to take a quest to win it from me. Even the gods will want this" she said, handing Matt's blood over to him. 

"And this sperm of yours is like a magical elixir. It can heal all wounds and I believe it can even raise the dead" Circe said

Matt swallowed his blood and nodded, remembering that his cum could even revive the dead Ishtar!

He spent over a year making love and mastering his magical abilities with Circe

"I have taught you as much as I can... for now. So what will you do?" Circe asked one day.

"I.. already missed the Ragnarok of the Norse Pantheon. I would want to meet some of my friends as I haven't seen them for years" Matt said

"I'm disappointed not to hear you say you'll stay here with me forever, but I expected it. Besides, we the Greeks do not have a end of the world prophecy. We will be around forever. You'll visit me, won't you? I know you can teleport here anytime you want now, so there is no excuse" Circe smiled

 "I will promise to visit" Matt said as they kissed and made love again. 

Matt was given a small boat with a sail as he bade Circe goodbye. 

 

20