Chapter 36 – Reuniting With Xuannu
592 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Take that, vile villain!" a hammer came flying at them as Matt jumped off Veles' serpent head to avoid the attack. 

Veles had been climbing up the gigantic oak tree with Matt on his head when a hammer came flying at them. 

The hammer barely missed Veles' head as he dodged to the side, but it still crashed into his body, causing his huge body to be slammed into the tree. 

"Perun? Wait!" Matt yelled in defence. 

"I knew it from the first time I caught you and that whore in my clouds, that you were the evil allies of that despicable Veles!" Perun came flying through the clouds, smashing his axe in his other hand at Matt. 

Matt instinctively withdrew Gada from his dimension storage and blocked the axe, but the recoil still threw him back at least 20 feet. 

His bones ached as he held Gada with both hands in a protective position when he saw Perun charging at Veles, who was now coiled for battle. 

Perun's magic hammer was flying back to his hands as he tried to strike Veles' body with his axe, which pierced his snakeskin and extended his hand waiting for his hammer to return to give the finishing blow. 

Matt ran and jumped, smashing Perun's hammer out of the air with his Gada, as Perun stood in surprise. 

He was supposed to strike Veles with his hammer, but Matt had smashed it away.

"You...!" Perun looked at Matt angrily and swung his axe at him.

Matt blocked the axe with his Gada when suddenly, he pumped himself to the maximum with godly steroids and suddenly withdrew Mjolnir with its broken head in his other hand.

The hammer head smashed into Perun's jaw and he flew several hundred feet before crashing into branches of the world oak. 

Using Mjolnir, Matt only shattered a few bones in his hand, and didn't shred his arm like before.

However, with Mjolnir in hand, the damage by his most powerful blow was more destructive than when he knocked Heracles out before. 

Perun lay unconscious with a broken jaw, with teeth and blood everywhere. 

Veles approached and was ready to go for the kill when Matt stopped him.

"Why? This is the first time I've won against this bastard!" Veles asked

"No, this is my win. So I get to decide what to do with him" Matt said

Veles turned back to his humanoid form and sulked as Matt went to check on Perun. 

As he had been training with Circe, he already identified his many abilities that he had absorbed from the many goddesses and how many times he could use them. 

One of the attributes was that of healing as Isis was also a God of Healing!

He extended his hand and a white light glowed as Perun's teeth started healing and his jaw mended itself. 

After a while, Perun groaned and slowly opened his eyes. 

"You..!" he yelled. 

"Don't talk. I just healed your jaw, but it will be sore for a while" Matt said

Perun stared at him, then at Veles who stood not far behind. 

"I could have killed you, but I didn't. I said that I meant no harm" Matt said 

Perun slowly calmed down and grunted. 

"Look. The reason I looked for you is to find my girlfriend Xuannu. Do you know what happened after I was.... uh... taken to the Underworld?" Matt asked

Perun stared at him before nodding

"So what happened? Where is she?" Matt asked

"She left" Perun said gruffly

"After you tried to fuck her, I bet" Veles said

Perun stared at Veles before grunting

"I tried to comfort her... but she rejected me. She was crying and holding on to your cock..." Perun said

"Then what heppened?" Matt asked

"Then.. we fought" Perun said

"You... what? Why?" Matt asked

"She accused me of trying to rape her, which I didn't" Perun said

"I wonder why she would think that" Veles said sarcastically

Perun growled at him

Matt knew there was more to this story, but he didn't want to waste time. If Xuannu isn't here, he would go and look for her

"Well, if she's left, I'm going after her" Matt said as he helped Perun up. 

While he did that, he placed a marker on Perun so that he could teleport to him whenever he wanted. 

It wasn't that he was fond of Perun, which he rightly assumed made a move on his girl, but because he wanted to be able to track the important people he meets from now on, including Perun and Veles. Who knows what might happen in the future?

With that, he bade both Perun and Veles farewell and rushed off towards the east on his Cloud Walking Boots. 

As he left, he could hear Perun starting to fight Veles again, but he didn't bother anymore. 

Perhaps those two have a destiny to continuously fight, the gods are fated that way. 

--

Matt ran in the clouds for several days without rest. He had a vague feeling he has already entered China, but where would he find Xuannu?

He decided to go to where he rested in a tree, overseeing the Yangtze River, hoping to retrace his steps and hopefully find her.

Matt sat silently on the tree, scanning the clouds, hoping to catch sight of Xuannu. 

He didn't have any other plans besides this, as before it was Xuannu who found him. 

Suddenly, a maiden appeared behind him. 

"Who are you?" the beautiful maiden asked, floating in on a cloud in front of the tall tree. 

Matt turned to look at her, and although she was very beautiful, she wasn't Xuannu

"I am looking for my lover" Matt said

"Your lover? All the way up here?" another beautiful maiden appeared on a cloud

"Yes, this was near where I met her the first time" Matt said

"Meeting your lover on a tree? Is she a monkey?" another maiden floated from the clouds to ask

"No, my lover is the most beautiful woman I've met" Matt answered

"More beautiful than us?" a fourth woman floated from the clouds. 

"Much more" Matt answered

"Are you sure?" a maiden appeared behind him and hugged him from the back

"Very sure" Matt answered

"Even when we do this?" another maiden appeared in front of him and pulled down his pants, holding on to his penis and rested it on her bottom lip, as her breath warmed the tip of his dick. 

"I know you are here Xuannu. Please come back to me and stop playing games with your Jade Maidens" Matt said, just as the maiden's tongue flickered on the tip of his penis. 

"You're certainly not resisting very hard" Xuannu said, suddenly appearing

"I don't have to. You're here" Matt smiled as he saw his lover. 

She brushed the maidens aside as she ran up to him and embraced him as their tongues entwined. 

As they finally separated minutes later, she looked at him and asked: "How... how are you still alive? I saw you swallowed up by the Underworld!" she said

"I... have connections in the Underworld. So I can now freely come and go as I please" Matt smiled

"Your lover is the queen of the Underworld, I bet" Xuannu stared at him jealously. 

"Er.. one of them is" Matt admitted

"So you admit it!" Xuannu looked at him angrily as she grabbed his exposed cock before looking at it

"You... you're restored!" she said in surprise

"I can regrow my dick if I wish" Matt said as he remembered Xuannu ripping his cock off as she tried to pull him from the Underworld. 

"Then..I can keep this?" she asked, showing him his severed cock that she kept. 

"If you wish. What have you been doing with it?" Matt asked

She looked embarrassed and blushed. 

"I... made love to you.. it... every night" she said, looking down. 

Matt laughed and hugged her again as she cried into his shoulder. He wondered what the others did to his severed cock. 

He knew Isis used many versions of his dick as a dildo, with even Osiris wearing it to fuck her. 

Kali wore stringed multiple dicks of his and wore it around her waist like a skirt, and a extra long one as the centerpiece of her necklace. 

The last time he saw Hel, she kept it inside her pussy to feel him constantly. 

With Ishtar, she disappeared after slicing it off, so he doesn't know what she has done with it. 

As for Ishtar's sister Ereshkigal, she took another penis to show Ishtar and make her jealous, but Matt had no doubt that since she masturbated and fucked herself using Ishtar's copy of Matt's cock, she was probably fucking it even right now. 

She took him up to the clouds, leaving the Six Ding Jade Maidens and immediately stripping her man while her own clothes fell off her body. 

The clothes fell out of the clouds as the maidens flew around to catch them before they reached the floor. 

Sounds of sex could be head from the clouds as the six maidens blushed, thinking of how Matt was defiling their mistress.

Matt made sure he left markers all over Xuannu's body so he could always find her wherever she is. 

They made love and spent time together for several months, being served hand and foot by the Six Jade Maidens as they enjoyed each other's company. 

After spending months with her, Matt had to leave. 

Although he could literally spend lifetimes with her, he still wanted to reconnect with his other lovers, and although Xuannu had joined him for an adventure to the Nordic lands, she now has more responsibilities and cannot leave China for long. 

But Matt had informed her that now he can find her, after placing a marker on her, so she agreed to let him go. 

Now that she knew he was alive and immortal, she wasn't in a rush as they had all the time in the world to be together. 

They kissed and hugged for a long time, as the Jade maidens dressed Matt. 

With a bittersweet parting, Matt headed south. He was going to search for Kali. 

22