Chapter 37 – Kali’s Love
912 1 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Matt was in China and had spent time with Xuannu, he had enquired about his friend the Monkey King, Sun Wukong. 

Xuannu did mention that while she's never met him, she had heard that the Chinese version of Heaven had promoted a "Monkey King" to become the Guardian of the Heavenly Peach Garden. 

Xuannu had heard that because of that, there was some huge commotion as the Monkey King raided Laozi's Pills of Immortality, Xi Wangmu's Peaches of Immortality and the Jade Emperor's wine while Heaven prepared for a feast without inviting him and he rebelled. 

Surprisingly, he defeated Heaven's forces that the Jade Emperor sent after him, including the Army of Heaven's 100,000 Celestial Warriors,  28 Constellations, Marshall of the Central Altar Nezha, the Four Heavenly Kings, the Goddess of Mercy Quanyin's disciple Muzha, before the Jade Emperor's nephew Erlang Shen fought him to a draw and Laozi showed up and knocked him out.   

Laozi had tried to refine his body to reclaim the Pills of Immortality, using his Eight Diagram Crucible, but unknown to him, Sun Wukong, or more accurately Hanuman, had been blessed by Agni, the Indian God of Fire, making him immune to the fires of the crucible. 

At the end, Sun Wukong challenged Buddha, claiming that he should be the new Jade Emperor. But he lost the bet and was now imprisoned for 500 years.

Matt sighed after hearing all that, and decided to not interfere with Sun Wukong's punishment, as this was fated to happen. As such, he spent the time with her before leaving for India instead. 

As he was far in the Eastern part of China, his most direct part was over the Himalayas, as his next destination was to meet another one of his lovers, Kali.  

Matt was worried that looking for Kali would be searching for a needle in a haystack. 

With Xuannu, it was already pure guesswork to find her, but at least he had a guess where she originally found him and started there. 

But with Kali, he met her at Indra's palace where the other Indian Gods were giving Hanuman a blessing, and he estimated the chances of Kali being there very low. 

While he walked in the clouds, he suddenly heard sounds of battle!

Looking down, the mountains rumbled and mountain tops were shattered. 

It was only now that Matt realized that there were many more mountains that were taller than Mount Everest, but they were being smashed to smithereens!

As he approached the battle, he sensed a familiar attribute of destruction and before long, he saw the combatants, namely Kali facing an army of identical looking demons!

Her dark naked body contrasted with Matt's dicks hanging all around her as they barely hid her female parts, and he could see some of them poking into her ass and pussy!

While Kali seemed to be winning, but the demon army seemed to be multiplying!

It was then that Matt realized that every wound Kali inflicted on any of the demons, every drop of blood transformed into a full sized copy of the demon. 

Matt realized that all the demons were probably created from a single demon!

On Kali's side was a female Goddess who had eight arms, assisted by her army of assistants. 

They were pushed further and further away as Kali became stranded, surrounded by the many demons!

Matt watched in horror as the other Goddess and her assistants retreated as Kali seemingly became swallowed up by the multitude of demons 

"No Kali! Stop cutting them! They only multiply if you do!" Matt yelled as he dove down from the clouds

Kali's eyes met his for a split second as she suddenly smiled. 

Suddenly she started eating the demons whole!

While the demons were 3 times larger than her, somehow she shoved them into her mouth as they disappeared into her slim body!

It was as if she was a bottomless pit, as demon after demon were shoved into her mouth. 

Matt watched in amazement as the demons started fleeing, but Kali would not let any of them escape, grabbing them and eating them without spilling blood. 

He watched in silence for half an hour as she completely ate all the demons up, and her naked body rubbing her slightly bloated stomach which looked out of place with her slim body. 

She suddenly looked at him with wild eyes as she pounced on him and kissed him. 

While Xuannu gently stripped Matt of the nice clothes he got from Isis, Kali just ripped them off savagely. 

He was on the ground as she rode him like a horse, screaming wildly as the fingernails from her four arms scratched into his flesh. 

Matt suddenly realized that he wasn't in the Himalayas anymore, but in some pocket dimension that Kali controlled and he immediately put a marker so that he could find this place again. 

But who knows when that would be as Kali fucked him for an unknown amount of time, without stopping. 

Like before, sex with Kali was passionate and intense as Matt lost all sense of time.

Sex with Kali was a crazy mesh of lust and violence.

Not only was Matt stimulated to the extreme, he was probably one of the few that could survive sex with Kali as she ripped his flesh to shreds in her passion.

An untold amount of time later, Matt woke up to find the dark skinned Kali lying on his body naked, and they were both covered in blood.

He was getting hard again, as she played with his cock using his hand and mouth, lubricated by his own blood and her saliva.

All around them were blood and body parts strewn all around.

They were Matt's body of course, and there was enough pieces around to reconstruct a copy of himself several times over.

Matt was amazed how he could have sex in such conditions, but his lust for her literally turned him insane.

She started sucking him hard, and Her mouth was amazing as she did something with her long tongue that felt incredible as it wrapped around his cock.

He couldn't take it as he ejaculated in her mouth as she vacuumed every drop and swallowed.

She looked at him and looked a bit sad.

"What's the matter?" Matt asked

"I have to go. I have been summoned. Another demon attack I suspect" Kali said

"I understand. I will have to go too, but I will visit regularly, now that I know how to find you" Matt said, having marked her.

"Then do come often. My body is all yours" she said, kissing him.

Their lips parted and she took his cock in her mouth again, getting him hard before casually biting off his dick.

He looked at her in shock as she happily took it out of her mouth and picked up several more strewn everywhere.

She attached them to her older collection of cocks and now wore a fuller collection of cocks around her waist and tongues around her neck, with a cock as the showpiece.

Two new cocks were dangling from her ears like earrings she admired her cock jewelry in the mirror

At the moment, Kali had as much of Matt on her as herself, but most of them was his cock!

"Bye" she smiled as she disappeared.

Matt sat up on the bloody bed.

While he enjoyed sessions with Kali, the last time they had sex for a decade!

He wondered how much time has passed this time.

With that, he disappeared, this time to Ereshkigal's Kur, as he wanted to place a mark on Ishtar.

Besides Brynhildr, who had disappeared at Ragnarok, Ishtar was the only other immortal lover who he wanted to catch up with. 

19