Chapter 38 – Torment in Kur
660 5 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matt entered the dark Underworld of Kur, ruled by Ereshkijal and was expecting to see a quiet, eerie and gloomy place which would be a contrast to the bloody and chaotically torn up place of Kali which he just left. 

Instead, he was surprised by the scenes of destruction and carnage that greeted him in Kur. 

There were mountains of dead bodies of the already undead everywhere as a huge battle could be seen from a distance. 

 As he rushed to see what was going on, he saw Ishtar with her clothes hanging by shreds on her bloodied body as she fought undead while Ereshkijal sat on a throne surrounded by many powerful undead monsters.

"While I very well know that I am no match for you on the surface, this is MY land of Kur! I rule here! There is no way the Annunaki would allow you your full powers in my realm!" Ereshkijal yelled angrily as she waved a severed dick at Ishtar like a scepter 

"You beast! You manstealing whore!" Ishtar yelled, held back by two giant skeletons as her boobs could be seen jiggling under her torn clothes. 

"Ishtar! Ereshkijal! What is going on here?" Matt suddenly appeared and asked

They both looked at him with conflicted eyes as Ereshkijal suddenly smiled. 

"Matt! My lover! How good of you to come and visit me!" she suddenly said and sauntered up to him and hugged him while she glanced at Ishtar who glared at her jealously. 

"What... what are you doing?" Matt asked as suddenly her aura of death surrounded him, making it hard for him to even breathe

"Why.. I'm welcoming you, my lover" she said as she got on her knees and brought out his cock from his clothes and started fellating him. 

"You... bitch!" Ishtar yelled

But Ereshkijal sucked him harder and louder, making as much sloppy noises as she could, letting her saliva drip down to the floor from his cock.

"Bastard! Stop her! Why are you letting her suck you like that?" Ishtar yelled at Matt. 

But Matt wasn't listening to her. Ereshkijal's dark magic surrounded his head, turning his eyes black in color as he fell under her command, similar to an undead. 

"Now, take me. Show my sister that you are mine" Ereshkijal said, standing up and pulling him to her bed nearby, disrobing and lying down with her long legs wide open. 

Matt walked between her legs and immediately entered her and started thrusting. 

"Noo. Nooooo!" ishtar yelled as she was brought to the fucking couple, held down by the undead skeletons just a few feet away, but unable to move as she was forced to her knees to watch. 

"Harder! Faster!" Ereshkijal yelled as Ishtar watched in tears from behind, seeing Matt's engorged penis pound her sister's hole and his balls slapping her ass as he pounded her.

As Ishtar was forced to watch them fuck, the undead continued to beat her up, smashing her face and her body with punches while holding her in place, on her knees and her arms pulled behind her. 

They punched her breasts like punching bags, and kicked her stomach savagely. 

Matt started grunting like an animal as sperm started pouring out of Ereshkijal's pussy as Matt continued pounding like a jackhammer.

Ereshkijal screamed loudly, squirting all over Matt's dick as she scratched his back with her nails. 

After hours of fucking, Ereshkijal pushed him off her, leaving her pussy a soggy mess and ripped off his dick!

"Now do you believe he is my lover? I told you so!" Ereshkijal yelled at Ishtar, dangling Matt's dick in front of her face

Ishtar looked up at Ereshkijal as Ereshkijal used the cock as a baton and smacked her in the face. 

"Get them out of here!" she ordered as the undead dragged both Matt and Ishtar out of Kur while she slurped on his severed dick, licking off the cum that was still dripping out of it. 

Both Matt and Ishtar were dumped unceremoniously in the middle of nowhere, somewhere in the middle of Mesopotamia. 

Ishtar as bruised and naked, while Matt lay unmovingly, his dick severed and his eyes still filled with the black power that engulfed his consciousness. 

"Why did you fuck her? You were mine alone. She's always wanted what I have.." Ishtar cried, hitting Matt on his chest

However, he didn't respond as black liquid poured out of his eyes and nose. 

"Matt? Matt!" she yelled as she tried to wake him up. 

But there was no response as Ereshkijal's black poison started seeping out of his mouth and ass too. 

Although Ereshkijal made love to Matt, and even treated him well before, at the end she was still a goddess of Death and she didn't love him, as Hel did. 

Her death power flowed out of him, and started sizzling as it disintegrated the ground he laid on. 

Fortunately his body automatically started regenerating at the same time, otherwise all that would have been left of him was a black puddle by now. 

Ishtar immediately got up, even with her bruised body, and brought Matt back to her palace. 

Matt didn't know what happened, or how long he's been unconscious, but he awoke in a beautiful bedroom, surrounded by decorations that can only be called beautiful and serene.

Nearby, a concerned looking Ishtar looked at him and smiled a strained smile as she saw Matt finally awaken from slumber. 

It was then that Matt looked down and realized that he had grown breasts again and while unconscious, hadn't grown his penis back at all!

"What...." Matt mumbled in a female voice as Ishtar came to him and hugged him

"I don't know. Your body healed, but it healed to this female form!" Ishtar said as she kissed Matt, or in her female form, M.

M touched her groin and realized that when Ereshkijal ripped off her penis, her testicles were ripped off as well!

A similar instance had happened before when her balls were ripped off by the Atlantean demi-gods and she was tortured in the distant past!

Quickly explaining what had happened to Ishtar, they realized that they had to re-invade Kur, not for conquest or revenge, but to regain M's testicles back. Otherwise, although she could shapeshift to a male form, she was biologically a female in her default form!

18