Chapter 39 – Attack on Kur
876 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ishtar was the Goddess of War and Love. Aboveground, Ereshkijal was no match for her. 

But in the underworld of Kur, not only is Ereshkijal more powerful due to her blessing by the Anunaki, Ishtar would lose all her powers too if her clothes were stripped off her body, leaving no proof of her existence from the land of the living. 

Before that, M wanted to give Ereshkijal a chance and peacefully went to ask for her testicles.

Instead, she captured and tortured her, fucking M with her own dick, before Ishtar desperately helped her attack. 

This time, it was war!

As such, M called in his friends and lovers.

"What is this? What is happening?" Ereshkijal yelled, as her whole realm trembled. 

Even the undead were not fully obeying her, as they were distracted with conflicting orders that contradicted Ereshkijal. 

Hordes of undead seemed to be attacking Kur, and completely overwhelming Ereshkijal's forces. 

No matter how powerful Kur's forces were, and the limitless numbers of undead which even overwhelmed Ishtar and managing to defeat her, the enemy forces seemed to be even more unlimited, also able to regenerate from dying and endlessly growing in number!

Not only that, the enemy forces seemed to have more powerful undead, with many of them having the power to rival gods, while Ereshkijal's forces were merely the power level of mortals. 

"Who are you? Is it you again Ishtar? The Annunaki will punish you!" Ereshkijal yelled

"Really? I doubt their authority goes that far" M suddenly said, appearing next to Ishtar

"Ishtar! You have no command over Kur! How are you doing this!" Ereshkijal yelled, frightened by the change in circumstances. 

"No, not Ishtar. I brought my friends" M smiled

Out from the back, Hel walked forwards and held M's other hand. 

Ishtar saw this, but kept quiet. 

"Hel! You..." Ereshkijal said, holding her tongue

"I as well. He's my wife's consort" Osiris stepped forwards, with Anubis by his side. Underneath his skirt, Matt's penis hung at his groin. 

"And he's my father-in-law" Hades stepped forwards and smiled. 

"Don't forget me" Veles also stepped forwards. 

Of all of them, Matt was surprised by Veles volunteering to help. He didn't even intend to ask him, but so happen he was in Hel's realm and offered to join. 

Ereshkijal knew the battle was one realm of the dead against four! Even she admitted among the gods of the underworld, she was among the weaker ones and would lose against any one of them. 

Ereshkijal was forced to submit and surrendered M's penis and testicles. 

"No. You can keep this if you want" M said, pulling off the penis and only keeping the testicles. 

"Thank... thank you" Ereshkijal said humbly holding tightly to the penis.

"You don't have to fight over me, Ereshkijal. I will visit you too, if you so wish. Just don't lord it over Ishtar" he said

She looked at him and he could swear she seemed to be tearing up. 

"I will. If you ever gather another army like this.... please include me" she said, realizing how awesome such a force was, and wanted to be a part of it. 

M smiled and nodded, giving her a hug before departing with the undead forces of four realms!

"What did you talk about? Why did you hug her?" Ishtar asked, jealously. 

She already wasn't happy that M was holding Hel's hand as well as hers. Now she saw her sister hug M too!

At the M, after M restored her testicles and regrew her penis, she spent several weeks with Ishtar satisfying her. 

Having found, marked and spent time with Ishtar, Xuannu and Kali, it was time to retrace his steps back. 

By now, he had a mark on all the goddesses he was with. 

He paid a quick visit to Gilgamesh and Enkidu in Uruk, also marking their location. 

As he could teleport once a day, he liked the idea of being able to gather such forces if needed, and he wished he could have marked Thor, Loki and Brynhildr. 

Matt went through the Goddesses of death, spending time with Hel as he promised, as well as Isis who made sure to be there when he visited the Egyptian Realm of the Dead. 

Isis was his first immortal lover, and she insisted he spent extra time with her, while Osiris watched. 

Then he spent a week with his daughter and son in law Hades, before Hecate claimed his attention for a while

For Matt, it was one lover after the other as he visited them in order to keep them satisfied, and for him to continue being their lover. 

He was once a loyal husband, until his wife betrayed him with his boss. Now, he would get as much immortal pussy as he could. 

Besides, each time he did so, he felt it consolidated his attributes that he absorbed from each of them. 

His final destination was the island of Aeaea, where Circe lived.Like the others, she wasn't happy how long he has been away, as he himself lost track of time

His visit with Kali itself probably took several years as their time together was.... intense.

As such, Circe treated him as her sex slave. utilizing him as she desired.

Months later, as they lazed around in a natural pool, naked in each other's arms, they received guests on the island.

Matt immediately recognized a few of them, namely Jason and Theseus. who were members of the Aegonauts.

They had accompanied Heracles and Matt when they sacked Troy many years ago.

But they seemed to be looking conflicted and depressed and though they were surprised and pleased to see Matt

A beautiful woman who introduced herself as Medea, could not stop staring at Matt, whose penis went down to his knees.

In Greek tradition, they preferred smaller penises as those with large penises were regarded as savage, stupid and barbaric.

This is why centaurs were thought to be barbaric rapists and the god Priapus was universally laughed at.

But Matt was quite handsome and looked attractive, even more so with his long penis.

Medea was Circe's niece and when Circe found out that the Argonauts had killed Medea's brother and her nephew Absytus, as they fled with the Golden Fleece, she wasn't pleased.

But due to her kinship with Medea, Circe agreed to purify them of their sin of killing her nephew.

After that, they were cast off the island.

However, Matt decided that he wanted to join them on their journey home.

Knowing that he could teleport back whenever he wanted, Circe didn't stop him, and only made him promise to return occasionally 

15