Chapter 3
219 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I calmly let out a set of soft, Heavy breaths. Having no idea what to do with them, I kept moving my hands as I laid them beside me. Just in front of my lower half, I kept a steady gaze on a gentle pair of hands.

"Is this fine? Do you want me to do more?"

"N-no, It's fine..."

My penis, Handled by Alice's hands, Quivered slightly. As her left thumb occasionally touched the head, The pleasure kept building up. Her right hand held the very bottom of my shaft whilst her left pumped it up and down. Despite, being right-handed as I was, She handled it as she would do with her right.

"As always, The smell really goes up into your nostrils..."

"Sorry."

"It's not like I hate it..,"

Seeing how she was entranced by my penis as well, I let my back give out and laid down, My forearm over my eyes. My precum... I could feel it dribbling down the center of my head. Hoping that she wouldn't be bothered by it, I tried my best to last. Then suddenly, A soft sensation descended on my tip. My eyes opened wildly as my resistance took was partially shattered. I immediately sat up once again.

"This hard to get used to. This isn't cum, Right?"

"What the hell?? I told you handjob would be fine, right?"

"Relax, It was just a kiss. Besides, I'm the one doing this, You know?"

Her red flushed face pouted, and she stuck a kiss, This time on the side of it. Crap. I then bit my bottom lip. With each successful motion, She took it as an opportunity to give my meat a kiss. On my tip, In its crevice, and its sides. I slowly raised my breath, I was nearing the end, and on a steady pace. Alice's grip got tighter and her movement got more frantic.

"Alice, I'm cumming..."

"I know, but before that-"

The last move, The last straw- Alice gave it a single lick from the shaft to head. It all ended in one large spurt.

--

"... Are you satisfied?"

Alice carefully stood up, Checking for herself for any stains. Using a pack of wet wipes, She wiped the area around her knees, Occasionally showing a disgruntled expression. Fortunately, Not much of my semen spilled onto her. Of course, To my dismay, Her face was fine as she quickly pulled her torso back.

"Yep. Thank you."

I cleaned myself up too.

"Well, As usual, See you at dinner."

... As her presence disappeared, I just laid in my bed. What... What the fuck did I just do?

Don't worry about the last part, It's just a shortlived wave of post-nut clarity.

1