Ch 29. Afternoon Talk: Body Fat
44 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once we had finished up our little shopping detour, the time to eat something had already come. That means that we were finally going to the place we came here in the first place.

“Alright, Eriko, Let's go to eat some sweets!”

“Sweets, really? No, I must say that I was actually expecting something like this… Geez, Sotoka, you'll need to care about what you eat, you know?”

“Uh? But Mom always says that since I'm constantly running around, there's no way I'll get fat!”

She said that with a big smile drawn on her face, while standing as straight as she possibly could. I don't know why, but the proud expression full of confidence that she is having right now, really pisses me off. Maybe that's why, instead of keeping it to myself, my thoughts managed to let out from my mouth. 

“Well, she might be right, your ass and breasts have been the same for a couple of years right now, haven't you noticed it?”

“What did you just say?!”

“Uh... Did I say that out loud?!”

“Come on, brat, say it again if you are so brave!”

She looks angry, maybe I've just touched a matter that I shouldn't? I mean, no one would like to hear something like that, and less from a friend. However, I can't come up with  the right words to apologize for what I've just said.

“Oh no, Sotoka! I didn't mean to…!”

“Come on, you…!”

Sotoka jumped over me and started angrily squeezing my cheeks. It seems that it's helping to calm her out, however, the things that she is saying while squeezing my cheeks are really painful, you know? Not physically, It’s just that they are painful in another way…

“Look at these fluffy cheeks! It seems that you have been eating well, right Eriko?”

“…”

She moved one of her hands in order to raise up my shirt and then she started squeezing my belly. This is really embarrassing, you know?!

“What about your belly? Mhmm~ is kinda flat... Maybe you should eat even more? That way, you'll also grow this pair over here!“

She moved her hands once again. Right now they are at… I won't say it!

“You…!”

“Oh, but don't get me wrong! I think they are fine just the way they are! Fufufu~”

“S-Sotoka, you should…”

Even if it's in order to cheer her up, a savage rage started piling inside me, and it slowly manifested itself in my clenched hand. This kind of situation, here, in public,  with her saying those words is…!

“In fact, I could squeeze them all day long. You know, Eriko? You are really…”

“S-Stop!!!”

My fist moved by itself and struck the top of Sotoka's head so hard that she almost tripped and fell to the ground.

“Hey! You shouldn't…!”

“No, you shouldn't! Now, let's go to that store!”

“O-Okay… Fufu.”

Somehow, I could tell that Sotoka was happier than before, even if I had just hit her. Well, I can't deny that I'm also a little bit more cheerful than before, but I won't admit it and less right to her face. So, for now, I won't say anything more about the matter.

However, being with Sotoka is not easy at all, and she was clearly not going to let it slip. She can be clever, in the most annoying possible kinds of ways though.

“Hey, Eriko! It's just me, or since I squeezed you, do you look a little bit more cheerful than before? Fufufu~”

“S-STOOOOOP!!!”

This one, echoed through ten whole squares. However, thanks to it, we managed to keep out walking, in silence, and with our faces totally red (mine dude to the embarrassment and hers due to the intense punch I just gave her) until we reached our destination.

It was a fancy looking cafeteria, and it was clearly expensive.

The main door was made of wood and it had a lot of tiny squares on it that were filled with transparent glass. Right next to it, there was hanging a sign with the store name <<La Fleur de Sucre>>.

“What a nice looking place you found, Sotoka. I expected something more… Wild?

“Hey! Don't go around saying stuff like that, it's so…!”

“I know, I know. Hahaha~”

“Mhmmph.”

“Shall we go in, then?”

“Yeah, let's dig in!”

“Cheerful as always, I see. Hahaha~!”

“Of course, we are talking about sweets, you know? Fufufu~”

 

8