Ch 36. Encounter
41 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hikari left the classroom with her eyes still fixed on the cell phone she was holding in her hands. It's not that she is trying to be disrespectful or actively defiant against the rules, it's just that she is so over the rules, and so uninterested in the things happening around her, that there's no way she’ll care about things like her personality or behavior.

If there's a need to resume her personality traits, we could say that she simply doesn't want to be bothered, and of course, moving to live to another place is actually really troublesome, especially if you are moving from a big city to a random town in the middle of nowhere. In other words, she is really pissed off.

However, if you are going around looking at your cell phone, it's certain that at some point you’ll crash into someone or something…

A loud crash echoed through the hallway as Hikari was thrown to the ground and the victim slammed at the opposite wall.

However, the one that complained was Hikari, and the other girl apologized as a reflex. Again, Hikari didn't have a personal grudge against the girl she had just bumped into, she was just pissed off by the fact of doing something so embarrassing right in the first day she started going to her next school.

“W-What are you doing, you fool!”

“S-Sorry, are you okay…? Wait, wasn't this your fault?”

The girl was right, she was the one at fault in this situation. Hikari looked up and saw a tanned girl that was touching her head in pain while holding out his hand to Hikari so she could stand up. However, Hikari didn't take it.

It's not like she didn't want to, or that she had something against the cheerful looking girl, it was that she froze in place due to the strange sight of such a beautiful countryside girl.

The girl had such a cheerful and easygoing aura that it was almost impossible to not understand her personality just by looking at her, besides, since the girl was wearing her swimsuit under her school uniform, it was slightly visible due to the amount of sweat the girl had on her shirt. All those points, along with the obvious tanlines that the girl was hiding, woke something deep inside of Hikari’s heart.

“Aren't you going to stand up?”

“Y-Yeah, sorry… Thanks…”

Hikari grabbed the girl’s hand and stood up. After that, the mysterious girl started checking Hikari’s status.

“Are you hurt? I can carry you to the infirmary if you need it.”

“I-I’m fine, thanks…”

“Are you sure…? Now that I see you more carefully, are you perhaps a transfer student?”

“Y-Yeah…”

Hikari couldn't be sure why, but each one of those questions felt somehow extremely personal. She was feeling nervous and anxious, but at the same time, she wanted to continue her talk with the mysterious-good looking girl.

“Those are some really beautiful clothes, you know? Of course you know! Hahaha~!”

“T-Thanks… You also…”

“Uh? What are you talking about? This is the school uniform, you should also wear it, you know? Hahaha~”

“I-I’ll try…”

“Good to hear! Now I should get going, see you around~!”

“G-Good bye!”

The bright girl started walking away while waving her hand at Hikari. Somehow, Hikari sensed a feeling of defeat inside of her, because that girl had turned into a more beautiful spark just by wearing her school uniform, than Hikari, on the other hand, doing her best with her outfit. 

And it was simple due to their difference in personality.

However, Hikari didn't know that just as she continued thinking of the girl that she had just met, the same girl was thinking of her as well. The girl was thinking about Hikari’s beautiful golden hair, her big bright blue eyes, her smooth looking skin, and of course, on the beautiful outfit Hikari put all her heart into. If you really think about it, Hikari is not really far from one of those models you’ll find in one of those fashion magazines.

At some point, while each of the girls was thinking about the other, her thoughts about the girl they had just met, about the girl that was an easy example of a person totally opposed to them, aligned.

“She is so beautiful, I really want to know more about her!”

6