Chapter 2
23 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been a week I have grouped with Hide...

At first, I ask what is next once we are a team... 

He take a look at me and said... 

"We need more people "

I nodded and ask...

"how many people do you need in a team.. " 

he said

"well the bigger the better but for now we need to form a small group of at least 5 people or ten that are loyal to each other"

I take another nod...

"I see so afterward?"

Hide squat and take a stick start scribble something on the dirt ...

" next we need more information"

"From my understanding after asking this portion of this district is ruled by a group and this group is on other hand is ruled by other stronger groups"

" and this group control all resources  here and only circulate a number of supplies to the masses " 

" so for now we will scout for more fresh people and at the same time gather more information on resources managed by this group" 

"if possible I wish to plant some spy inside that group and find out how is the working hierarchies around here "

I was impressed by Hide's plan and nod...

" so basically you need to know your enemies before anything huh?"

speaking of this.. remind me of rune research I've done before... rune study is a complex field where each rune represents certain aspects of the nature of law and every rune is either makeup of another rune, etc.. so far no one was able to uncover the basic component of a rune... 

meanwhile, Hide look at me intently before letting out a deep sigh...

I ask "why did you sigh?"

" Well earlier when you said that line.. your face superimposed by a rather familiar face I once met before "

I tilt my head...

" hoh so it is a friend of yours?"

Hide scratch his head... and smile awkwardly 

" well not a friend technically.. more to a rival" 

" ok let's moving on to our plan.." 

"I need you to scour the place here and look for more new people to join us... let us say that if you join us you will get feed and have a home to live"

I was surprised at the fact despite being a "newcomer" Hide has acquired a home already...

interested in the notion of home, I ask...

" So where is this home of yours? "

Hide put his hand on his chin and thought for a while before he turn to me...

"Well, she is an old person I encountered just recently..."

"She is with one white hair kid... that keeps on talking that he need to go to Central District badly and always try to run away from home"

"And the old lady wants me to take care of him and go with him to the Central District at my pace..."

I knit my eyebrow while thinking... 
"Woahh that is a burden"

Then I asked...
"Why is that old lady suddenly taking an interest in you?... "

Hide smile awkwardly and said...
" She said that my look gives an aura of responsible person... whatever that old granny meant"

I chuckled...
"well you sure do have charisma.... you just met me and now I'm joining you... "

Hide pause for a moment and look at me.... afterward laugh out loud...
"Hahahaha... you jest..." 

then he mumbles something incoherent... I instinctively asked...

"Huh, what is that?"

Hide shake his head and stop mumbling.. and sigh

"Well, let us stop here and proceed with the plan tomorrow..."

Lets us meet the Old Granny and that brat...

I look at him and nod and proceed following his back.

 

0