Chapter 26
239 7 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Focused on her apparent cousin, Kiko missed the appearance of the menfolk in the field. Hurrying off to get into position, she stood next to Ele and ignored the woman's broad grin for being chosen to stand next to. Today, she was told, would be different to usual exercises as it was intended to ensure they worked together rather than got better at individual arts. Considering they were going out tomorrow to pull off guard duty, that made sense.

The lessons were more intense than before. More active and hands on, the instructions for combination attacks and how to work with a partner were given with more passion and vigor than the usual combat lessons. Maybe the teacher wasn't allowed usually because they always went to hard or something? Either way, Kiko learned a lot about this type of combat. And the four rounds of 2v2 and four rounds of 4v4 didn't hurt practical knowledge. Though, did hurt Kiko's muscles. She was used to activity, but this kind of activity was beyond her.

Leaning against a post to get some feeling back into her everything, she was accosted by Ele. She could smell Kiko's distress like a shark in blood...or something like that.

"You look battered. Want me to give you a massage and ease those strained muscles?" Ele offered. Kiko looked for a few moments, thinking. It was the lack of the coy smile and just a gentle and genuine offer of aid that won her over however, and so she nodded.

"Sure. Show me your moves" Kiko replied, getting led back to the woman's tent. The whole sleeping in a pack and eating together thing made Kiko wonder why people had personal tents. But, everyone needed a place to go, even if they didn't use it. Was probably the mindset.

Ele got Kiko to lay take her clothes off and lay face down on the bed, which she did. Some cold oils poured on a few seconds later made Kiko jolt, but the warm and firm hands pressing her into the bed and easing her troubles. Her sweating, overheated body quickly cooled under Ele's hands, and she dissolved into a lethalgic half-asleep mentality under the hands.

"'s Yin?" Kiko asked in a slurred tone. Ele did have strange icy power that she wasn't meant to use, so Kiko was curious if that was what was being used.

"Mmhmm. I can use it in more ways than just Sunset. And ok, seeing you flushed red and aching looked like a perfect moment to try out the subtle applications while also helping you out. Plus, the Yin cools your soul and mitigates the arousal that usually comes with this" Ele explained. Her casually dropping in arousal was something Kiko just expected these days, but it did wake her up enough to raise an eyebrow.

"Arousal? People get aroused from this? It's very nice but...really?" Kiko asked, as if Ele was trying to mess with her or something.

"Not everyone. But some people are sensitive or have a high libido, and contact gets them going. Intimate, professional contact in a relaxing environment can cause someone to feel very content. People like you, for example~" Ele's serious tone petered off towards the end to get sultry and teasing, which Kiko grunted at.

"Am not" was a grumbled retort.

"I guess we have our challenge then. Come to me tomorrow after the excursion and I will do this again without my Yin~"

Ele would, after throwing down that gauntlet, finish up and let Kiko stand, so they could finish the rest of the day. Big day tomorrow, so the camp was abuzz and there was plenty to do for everyone.

11