Act 2, Prologue: City of Sin and Salvation
245 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Explicit NSFW in spoilers! Please skip if you're uncomfortable with R-18 scenes. 

 

Beneath the ethereal moonlight, Shihime sat by the side of a pavilion, which was perched atop a high bluff above the city.

 

Her lustrous ecru hair, coupled with her well-defined facial features and milky-white complexion, gave her a mesmerizing beauty that transcended words. Her elegant, slender form was further accentuated by her gracious cream silk robe, which wrapped around her loosely and fluttered in the wind in a seductive manner. 

 

Her teal-blue eyes naturally gazed towards the vast shimmering river that laid far below. “Zhu’er, have you heard about the legend of the Qing River?”

 

The new servant girl sitting across from her shook her head gently. With a slight frown on her soft and gentle face, she asked, “Shi niang-niang1Shihime's local name. (Refer to Glossary for more details), which particular legend might you be referring to?” 

 

She leaned on the decorative jade railing. “The legend of the will-o’-wisps.” 

 

“The will-o’-wisps…ah, you mean the wisps of light that sometimes hover over the river?” Zhu’er glanced at the river too. “They’re spirits of the Ancients that guide those lost in the fog back home, aren’t they?”

 

“That’s right! Ara, aren’t you a clever girl?” She smiled. “Next question: how do you summon the will-o’-wisps?” 

 

“Summon?” Zhu’er tilted her head to one side. “I think only the fishermen know how to do that…” 

 

“Ara, youʼre wrong about that.” She reached out and touched her delicate snow-white hand. “Even ordinary people like you can summon them too. Do you want to know how?” 

 

Zhu’er instantly blushed and lowered her head demurely. “Y-yes, Shi niang-niang.” 

 

She laughed gently. “You’re so cute, Zhu’er. Here, Iʼll give you the answer.” Picking up her bamboo flute, she placed it across her lips and blew on it softly. 

 

Zhu’er gasped in awe. “Shi niang-niang, this song…”

 

“Shh, just listen.” She hushed her with a smile and adjusted her flute so that the wind would carry her melody with it.

 

Saudade」was its name—given by Shihime herself after she first heard it from a young fisherman. Passed down from the first Ancients that travelled along the Qing River, it was a simple tune, yet it perfectly captured and portrayed the feelings of homesickness in their hearts. Even as she played it on her flute after so many times, she couldn’t help but feel a nostalgic longing for something that never was.

 

At the end of the lilting melody, she lowered her flute and gazed at Zhu’er shyly. “How was it?” 

 

“I…It was beautiful, Shi niang-niang,” Zhu’er breathed. “I-I’m blessed to be able to witness such a breathtaking performance by the Tayu Oiran up close.”

 

“Really? Then…what will you give me as praise for my performance?” She leaned forward, studying her crescent-shaped eyebrows, bright almond-shaped eyes and peach-blushed cheeks.

 

Zhu’er moved back a little instinctively, yet she didn’t raise her hands to push her master away. “Shi niang-niang, what are you…” 

 

“Ara, your embarrassed face is so cute. I wish to see more of it.” She closed the distance between them and stroked Zhu’er by the hair, before leaning in to whisper in her ear. “I might promote you to be my personal maid if you prove that you can satisfy me.” 

 

Spoiler

Zhu’er shivered, not from fright, but from the overwhelming passion and pleasure that flared up to envelop her in heat and need. Totally helpless against her master’s fervent appeal, she shifted and rubbed her thighs together—suddenly conscious of a burning sensation running through her already throbbing body. 

 

“Ara, aren’t you one naughty girl?” She smiled teasingly as she traced the outline of her breasts through the silky fabric of her brocade dress. “What if I touched…here?” She slowly moved her finger across the outline of her aroused nipples in tender strokes. 

 

Zhu’er quivered and moaned softly at her touch. “Shi niang-niang…this…I…I can’t…”  

 

“You can’t?” She kissed Zhu’er, gently at first, then with her tongue in her mouth, laving and stroking the insides of her mouth lasciviously. 

 

Zhu’er gasped nimbly as her master’s tongue found hers. Wrapping her arms around her master, she pressed her body tightly against hers and urged their kiss harder, deeper. 

 

“Touch me.” Slipping her silk robe off her shoulders, she took her hand and placed it on her swollen breasts. 

 

Zhu’er complied, caressing her breasts ever so tenderly. She then lowered her lips down on her right nipple, sucking it gently and using her tongue to lick her rosy soft areola. With her other hand, she circled her left nipple with her nails and pinched it lightly, rolling it under her finger before cupping her breast and fondling it with her hand.

 

A wave of delight engulfed her in an instant. This was what she wanted—something the all-too-eager men she entertained as a courtesan never managed to comprehend. Moaning in pure euphoria, she gracefully opened her legs and guided Zhu’er to her already-wet nether regions.

 

Zhu’er, as expected of a fast learner, laid down and rubbed her pulsing clit gently. Her hands were cold as she pressed her delicate fingers on the hot skin of her center—the delicious contrast in temperature shot immense white hot pleasure through her folds. Then, Zhu’er moved closer and kissed her clit passionately. 

 

Tremors ran through her body with each slow lick. She arched her back in ecstasy as Zhu’er proceeded to slide her tongue into her swollen lips while teasing her clitoris with her thumb, alternating between soft and hard rubs. Her nipples became hard and tingled, her clit felt like it was on fire, and sheer sexual desire overcame her. She wrapped her legs around Zhu’er—spurring her on with her own hip movements—and demanded more and more until the intense pulsing of her nub had almost reached a crescendo. She threw her head back and shoved her vulva harder against her tongue, desperate for the sweet, sweet release of her hot, soaked center.

 

“Haah...haah...hah...ah...ah-ah-AH!” Her body wound up tight, tight, tight—then released all its tension in an explosion. Her body convulsed against her servant as she spasmed in climax.  

 

Everything seemed to come to a standstill except for the rising and falling of her chest, which was accompanied by harsh, panting breaths after her orgasm. 

 

Zhu’er sat up and slowly kissed and nibbled on her neck, letting out a small whimper of frustration as she looked at her master with pleading eyes.

[collapse]

 

 

She smiled and was about to kiss Zhu’er on her lips once more when a dull knock interrupted them. 

 

“Can’t you see that I’m busy?” she said, not bothering to disguise her annoyance. 

 

“I deeply apologise for my intrusion, Shihime zhu-zi2Zhu-zi is a rare honorific only used when one is addressing a person of very high status (equivalent to the title of Goddess). All eunuchs under Shihime refer to her as "Shihime zhu-zi"., but this is of urgent importance.” The eunuch bowed his head near ninety-degrees as he conveyed his message. “Two foreigners have been spotted entering the North District from the Qing River—a young soldier, and an unknown girl.”

 

“What’s so urgent about such news?” she hissed. 

 

“No, it’s just…they seem to want to request an audience with you, Shihime zhu-zi. Apparently they were sent here by a certain Lord Iocus.” 

 

“Iocus?” Hearing a name which she had not heard for so long that she nearly forgot about it, she immediately dressed herself and stood up. “Are you very sure his name was mentioned?”

 

“Y-yes, Shihime zhu-zi.”

 

“I see…sorry, Zhu’er, but I have to leave right now. I’ll play with you more when I come back, alright?” She winked at her forlorn servant girl and swiftly walked out of the pavilion towards the waiting eunuch. “Have you notified Hasumi?”

 

“Yes, Shihime zhu-zi. The Kamuro currently awaiting your instruction.”

 

Wrapping her silk robe around her still-throbbing body tightly, she nodded her head tersely. “Tell her to bring the foreigners to me immediately. Iʼm curious to know what that sly fox is up to now.”

6