Act 2: Afterword
146 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author: Hello again! And so we have finally reached the end of Act 2「City of Sin and Salvation」~I just want to say a very thank you to those who have been reading since the start of this series!

It has definitely been a long journey to come to this point, and I'm really, really grateful for the support I received throughout this eight (?) months writing all thirty chapters for Act 2 of Shun's and Rya's journey. Back in Act 1's Afterword, I said that my aim for Act 2 is to explore the personalities of our two leads and their relationship deeper after they are put into an environment way out of their comfort zones; I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed writing each and every of their interactions over the course of their stay in Shangri-La and showing how their trust and feelings for each other have built up over time. Shihime, Lian Xin and Neko have also played an important role in helping our two leads prepare for the Pacifists, and moving on, Shun and Rya will only get stronger as they come face-to-face with the Pacifists in future arcs. 

With that said, at this point, Shun and Rya have managed to escape out of Shangri-La by a hair's breadth, and not only that, Rya has managed to trick the Pacifists! But, they accidentally ended up in separate places?! Where did Rya and Lian Xin go? How will Shun and Neko work together to search for them?

Please look forward to the start of Act 3「Veil of the Pacifist」in the near future! As a teaser for this upcoming arc, here is Act 3's cover~!

Cover art by 稔也 (pixiv)

 

4