Amazon and Audible Announcement
221 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I’ve mentioned it a few times in the comments and on discord now, but I am so hyped to tell you that The Hedge Wizard will soon be published on Amazon.

Book 1 is already up for pre-order and will be fully released on 21st June on Kindle Unlimited and Audible, narrated by Tim Gerard Reynolds (who some of you may know from Red Rising, which is one of my favourite sci-fi series). A paperback version will hopefully follow on the same day, but Amazon can be a bit unreliable. This version of the book has been professionally edited, a massive thank you to everyone that commented feedback!

It’s also got a badass new cover:

So what does this mean for SH and Patreon readers?

I’ll continue to upload chapters here with no change to schedule, and that will always be the case. Best case scenario if the book sells well I can reduce my hours at work and increase the release rate (I know 2 chapters a week is a bit meh). KU requires me to remove most of the content of Book 1, so I will be taking those chapters down in about 3 weeks time.

It’s been just over a year now since Hedge Wizard came out, and I can’t thank you all enough for the support. Book 3 has started strong, and I really hope you enjoy what’s to come!

I’ve been getting quite a few messages lately about writing and publishing advice, so if anyone has any questions about the process let me know. Or anything else in general.

Otherwise, see you next chapter :)

Alex

Also Puffin got stuck under the tv stand and it was hilarious.

5