Chapter Seven: Akimitsu
10 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Sorry in advance for the extremely short chapter) 

Location: Nanomi Castle: Kagatoro City: Eastern Kingdom.

"AAAAKIIIMIIIIITSUUU!" An elderly woman angrily yelled. The voice belonged to Tsumiki Watanabe. She was the empress of the eastern kingdom residing in the dark walls of the castle. She was a giant, her height was inhumane. She wore a loose fitted pink and red kimono. Her hair was styled in a loose bun with a golden hairpin placed in it. Her skin was ivory toned and heavily wrinkled.

 Her lips were painted a dark red, a wooden kiseru with golden designs placed in between her lips. Her eyes were large and orange. Cheeks smothered in blush. "AAAAKIIIMIIIIITSUUU?" She angrily yelled out again. The door to the crimson coloured throne room opened. 

A tall man with long black hair came in. All the maids started swooning and blushing. He was a handsome man. His face was perfect. He had beautiful jade coloured, almond eyes. Honey toned skin with plump lips. He was incredibly dreamy. He wore a pair of navy blue loose fitted trousers, paired with black combat boots. His toned torso was semi exposed. A golden robe was draped over him. He had a massive green and blue water coloured dragon tattoo on his left arm. 

A small smile was placed on his face. He was completely at ease, opposite to what the woman in front of him was feeling. "Hello there your majesty." He greeted, his flamboyant tone and gestures causing even more squeals to erupt. 

"What the hell did you do?" She viciously screeched, causing everyone around her to close their ears, and close one eye in a flinching motion. Akimitsu chuckled flippantly, pissing Tsumiki even more. "What did I do?" He asked, feigning innocence. Tsumiki pointed a large finger at an empty crimson coloured glass cabinet. It was very clearly empty, indicating that something was indeed taken. 

Tsumiki got up from where she was sitting. The ground shaking with every step she took. The maids cowering and bowing their heads in fear. She bent down and had her face come close to Akimitsu's smiling one. "Where did Kage go?" 

"I think you know the answer to that." He replied darkly.

1