Chapter 2: My sister
65 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Daniel Park is an average high school student and has an older sister who is only a first year college.

As I opened my eyes, I saw the grey ceiling above me....I woke up in hell once again....I wonder if today will be better.

"Daniel, you're up early....what the, why do you have so many bandages on your face" Daniel's sister crouches down, touching his face.

"Ow*"

"Hold still...well how did this happen now" 

"I got a little cocky in track and field and tripped over, sorry" Daniel said with a smiling expression.

"You're in Track and Field1Basically a modern school club that involves students who undergo fitness courses that most atheletes undergo like 5m runs, 10m runs? I didn't know you were such an Athlete" Daniel's sister laughs.

"Well I was bored so..." I scoffed at my sister's words.

"Well I'll get going then, I'm going to be late for classes" 

My sister left, and there I was alone in the house once again, feeling that hollowness in my heart...please let this day get better.


I arrived at school despite my reluctance, and there I was faced once again with my bully Troy.

"Hey Daniel...." Troy arm locked me by the neck.

"Did you tell your sister" Troy stared at me with a cold glare.

I shaked my head, I denied Troy's request.

"I see...." Troy stops suffocating me by the neck with his arm and just left me alone..

"Huh?.....w-what" I got surprised.

Troy just left me alone....I waited for Lunch time....nothing happened, it was free time....nothing is still happening, I even had time to spare for the project.

Why, why why why why did Troy leave me alone....why.

I need to know why, there has to be someone, someone that can tell me.

And my thoughts remembered two people....Ruvi and Brian.....but who should I talk first....Brian has always been laidback but its that laidback attitude of his which makes him unreliable. On the otherhand there is Ruvi, who is with Troy and although I'd known him only a few times I know he is dedicated and truthful in what he says.

Who should I speak with...I decided.


"Oh Brian..." Ruvi spoke to me with a cold glare as I approached him.

"Ruvi...can you tell me why Troy isn't bullying me today" I said with a worried expression.

"Brian, I warned you to just do what he says....don't talk to me ever again" Ruvi only held full contempt towards me...as expected.

"Ruvi please" I handed Ruvi some snacks I got from the vending machine...it was the last of my money in my locker...

"No Brian, just look at your notes" Ruvi left with the snacks I gave him.

"Look at my notes?" There I was alone....

I was shaken and I felt like that horrible feeling is getting even stronger....

Then it happened while I was walking by the classrooms, I felt like most of the people staring at me were growing in numbers..

"Oh it's his sister"

"Wow I can't believe he still attends this school"

Huh huh? What about my sister...

"Can't believe she's a freaking slut" murmured a girl.

"WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT ABOUT MY SISTER" I yelled.

A girl screamed terrifed. I looked at her phone....and the contents shocked me...there was a nude woman showing off her entire body in bondages...and her face....

"My sister's face..."

I quickly ran towards the classroom, and there was Troy chatting with his friends.

"Troy! What the fuck did you do!" I yelled at the top my lungs.

The idle chatter in the classroom grew silent.

"Daniel, did you like my present" Troy said with a laugh.

"Troy you-"

That bastard....before I could even utter those words Troy's friends kicked my stomach, I crawled in the floor yelling in pain..

"I fucking warned you Daniel, you should have listened"

Troy's goons locked my arms and Troy proceeded to punch my chest repeatedly....I was gonna vomit from the pain. When will free time be over....10 minutes....this whole thing seems like its lasting for an eternity rather than a few seconds...the pain is too much and I might just black out but in the corner of my eye I saw Ruvi's glare....and I recalled his words.

"No Brian, just look at your notes"

No, I can't faint just yet instead I'll do this my way.

I collapsed on the floor and fainted....Troy grew tired from waiting for me to wake up so he told someone to carry me once again in the Infirmary. But I didn't collapse at all....I pretended, and with this I have the leeway to understand what just happened.

"Troy, fucking dragged my sister in this..."

He photoshopped his sister into some random model, giving her a bad name. 

"I have to check my notebook when everyone is gone but..."

I'm really worried about my sister, if this fucking nonsense reached my older sister's ears then she might be in danger....


I decided to wait it out and get my stuff in school by calling the fire department, I made a small fire appear at the lower left side of the camp, it has no cameras and I remembered Troy and his goons leaving behind a bunch of flammable destroyed books at the corner of the school, those books were already wasted the moment Troy laid his eyes on them. Anyways, with that flammable trash heap it will probably distract everyone and it did.

Most of the student checked the commotion outside and saw what happened, I slipped in the classroom and grabbed my stuff and took a dash outside school. I'll check the contents of the notebook once I get home.

I checked my phone in my bag and saw "25 messages unchecked" I quickly skimmed through those messages and 6 of which were my sisters.

"Hey Daniel,  I forgot to bring some important documents I need for the project at home, are you still there?" 9:20 AM

"Hey lil bro about those documents I already got it myself lol" 9:40 AM

"I met a weird guy today, someone confessed to me lol" 12:30 PM

"The manager at my part time job texted me that he is ill, so it looks I can go home early today 🍿" 3:30 PM

"Daniel, I saw the bloody bandages in the trash bin, let's talk about what happened at school okay" 4:10 PM

"Daniel, your friend here says you invited him, is this true?" 4:30 PM

No...no no, don't open that door. Yuri2The name of Daniel's older sister...please be safe...

As I got to my house, the door was open...when I slowly opened the door I saw a mess in the living room....and there was my sister....lying on the floor in a bloody mess, clothless and beaten up to a bloody pulp, with a stab at her abdomen.

As I slowly approached my sister, I felt nothing but a somewhat growing colder feeling, her hand was getting colder....I place my finger tips by the side of her neck to check her pulse. There was no pulse....

"Please, please, I can't live without you"

I lost my parents when I was young, I can't lose my sister too. 

I used my arms and placed my full effort in thumping back her chest, but it was meaningless....her eyes were void of life, I took a blanket stored in my bedroom and placed it over my sister's dead body...

"I can't let anybody see her like this"

I started sobbing uncontrollably, the feelings I held inside me just couldn't handle it anymore...my fingers were shaking as I call 9113Police Phone Number.

"Yes, what is your situation"

".....*hic*"

"Sir please, tell us the situation"

"My sister is...dead"

"Sir, please provide information on your location and what time you discovered her"

I told, the police hotline on what had happened and shortly after that, the police arrived grabbing the attention of many onlookers, many of the neighbors surrounded our house...bunch of fucking bastards didn't help my sister now they're staring outside our house....oh right.

"It's only my house now" I sobbed.


"Today, we are here today to mourn someone who would be remembered as an aquaintance, a friend to most but most of all we know her as Yuri Park....she was a wonderful person who had a bright future, she had a caring personality and took on many jobs despite the troubles in live she had....Yuri lost her parents when she was at a young age, forcing her to take responsibility as an adult and taking care of her little brother Daniel....what happened to her was truly tragic and we are hoping she gets the justice she deserves" says the old man.

"Daniel Park?" the old man asked me....

I shaked my head denying to give my word, this is....all my fault...I dragged my sister in this mess....those bastards, if it weren't for them...my sister. My eyes got watery, and the people around me gave me pitiful gazes. The old man places his hand on my shoulder and leads me to a more private place to mourn.

I mourned in a quiet room. contemplating on what just happened....this is all my fault.

"I don't wanna live anymore"

I lost my reason to live, my sister died....and most of all she died because of me....because of Troy...because of those fuckers....

"I'm sorry Yuri....I'm sorry" I sobbed.

I started to drink beer, it's my first time but...I just wanted to forget everything for just a moment...and hours passed.

The funeral had already ended....and yet here I was walking on the streets, drunk...my vision is quite dizzy.

"mom, why does that man smell" a child said.

"Ugh, stay close to mommy" 

"Hey do you need help kid?" a stranger said.

"I don't need your help!" I yelled.

The stranger left me alone and not soon after, I lost my footing and fell at a trash heap....

"So this is how I'm going to die...."

I was waiting for it to finally end, but I survived...or mostly I wasn't going to get badly hurt at all...I was so drunk that I really thought I was going to die from falling from a small height. 

"Hahaha....even God makes myself look like a fool"

I continued walking on the trash heap, trying to find myself a footing to get back on the streets.

"Perhaps I can die getting run over...hahah" I mumbled to myself.

"No one will miss me when I'm gone...right" I stopped walking.

I thought about it for a long time....

No one....will miss me at all.

I thought I would have a sad expression but instead I had a happy feeling...now I can leave with no regrets.

I was close from getting to the exit of the trash heap until I heard some men started talking beside me.

"Hey boss, did you hear about that lady who died...heard she was a first year, what a loss" Man A said.

"Hey instead of focusing on that let's just have some fun at your place" Woman A said.

"Hahah okay" Man A said.

"Actually I've heard this from one of our bosses but I heard one of our own, killed that woman" Man B said.
"Hey~ stop talking about all this killing stuff its making me feel uncomfortable" Woman A said.

"Hey be quiet, so what else did you hear" Man A said with a snarky smile.

"Haha, if you pay me some more beer I'll tell you more" Man B said.

"I'll think about it, once I hear the rest of what you're gonna say" Man A said.

"I've heard one the bosses nephews had an eye on that woman, she flat out rejected him in front of his own crew" Man B said laughing.

"Hey, hey, keep it down will you, the bosses will get us next if they hear this" Man A said with a worried face.

"I'm gonna leave I can't listen to this anymore, I'll meet you at your place honey" Woman A said and left.

"Look it's finee, no one is here, besides I agree that the lady deserved to die" Man B said laughing.

"....hahaha yeah she deserved it" Man A said with an awkward tone.

"You'd have to be stupid enough to reject them outright in front of everyone, tsk tsk" Man B said.

"Yeah...."

"Hey don't go willow wallowy, are you getting sad because someone the same age as your little sister died?" Man B said.

"If I had to be honest...yeah" Man A said.

"Haha, okay. sorry about that then...hey wanna join some karaoke with the crew, we're crashing in the old man's place again at Tuesday" Man B said.

"Sure just let me text my girlfriend about it.....and she says she's okay about it" Man A said.

The two men left, and there I was alone in the trash heap.....I didn't want to say this but....when I heard that guy talk about my sister deserving to die...

I really want that guy to die

So my sister died for that reason? Because she pissed some fucking guys fucking newphew off? The fuck is this bullshit...

First it was the fucking pictures online, now its this fucking reason. Well fuck this, you know what I've had fucking enough..

 

You've guys had your fun, but now its my turn, and I'll fucking start with you bastards at this trash heap, Bastard B4Man B who dissed about his sister, I'm gonna kill you.

 

0