Waking up ( AN at the end please read it)
325 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

  : Georgia:

 It was a dark night the wind was blowing hard and rain was coming down hard lightning would make a whole room light up and the thunder felt like it shook the very earth. But the pained cries of a woman could still be heard. In a farmhouse on the second floor a woman was giving birth. 

"One more push Samantha."???

"AAAAH!!!" Samantha

 The storm outside the house seem to dissipate when the cries of the new born baby where heard.

"It's a boy."???

"Can I hold him Jessica?" Samantha 

"Of course he is your baby I just need to get him cleaned off first." Jessica

 The door to the room opened and a 6'7ft tall broad shouldered man came in the room his night black hair and emerald green eyes looked at his wife with a loving gaze. She was 5'7ft slender body blonde hair that looked like gold and sky blue eyes.

"Honey how are you?"???

"I'm fine Jack just tired is all." Samantha

 Jack sat down on a chair be side the bed his wife was on. He held her small soft hand in his giant rough and calloused hands. Jessica came in holding there baby wrapped in a light blue blank.

"Mr. and Mrs. Davis here is your brand new baby boy." Jessica

"He is beautiful just like his mother." Jack

"I can tell he is going to be a heart breaker in the future." Samantha

"What should we name him my love?" Jack asked still not taking his eyes off Samantha.

"Jeff, Jeff Davis after your father." Samantha

Jeff had midnight black hair and sky blue eyes. He was looking around curiously at everything in his line of sight.

"You should get some rest Samantha." Jack

"Okay" Samantha said then she handed Jeff to Jessica so she could put him in his crib.

' I never knew how painful it was to be born it felt like I was suffocating.' Jeff thought to himself well he was looking around. ' Okay it seems like I remember everything about Rob and our deal but nothing about the world I'm in.' 

Leaning against the door frame to the room Jeff's crib was in was a 6'7 ft buff man with emerald green eyes and snow white hair, this man was Jeff Davis the grandfather to the baby that was just born. (AN:I'm going to grandpa Jeff, Old Jeff in the story if any other people say something to him. and for when he is taking or with the mc it's grandpa Jeff.) Old Jeff was happy for his son and Samantha because he knew that they really wanted to start a family.

'Okay let's remember my wishes so I can figure out how I can learn them.' Jeff

                  (FLASHBACK GET OVER IT)

"I wish for metallurgy like smelting, blacksmithing, My second wish leather working, My third wish is to learn weapons faster, And for my fourth wish photographic memory." Jeff 

"Oh those are some interesting wishes, but you do know that you won't have all that knowledge in your head right away you have to learn all of it."Rob

"Yes but I figured if I wish for it that it means you will grant it if it doesn't break your rules so you would put me somewhere I would have access to learn it." Jeff

'He is clever and they don't break the rules, oh this mortal is going to bring me lots of entertainment.' Rob thought to it's self with excitement shining in his eyes.

"Okay mortal I agree to your wishes but even with the increase weapon skill learning speed you won't be able to kill hundreds of zombies with your bare hands or with a sword." Rob

"I kinda figured that but with those skills it will increase my chance of survival in that world." Jeff

"OKAY NOW BEGONE MORTAL!" Rob

And just like that a bright light blinded Jeff for just a moment and then he was gone from Robs realm.

(AN: I know it's a short chapter as have been the first two but I'm writing this on my phone so please understand. I would also like to thank you all for reading this fanfic of mine. I'm going to try to answer some of your questions here. First of all why didn't the mc wish for any weapons or vehicles or armor or, appearance. Well he is being reborn so he can't be born with armor or weapons and for appearances I'm going to give a mix of his mom and dad. As for vehicles who would give a baby a vehicle come on but he can get one in the future. He will also other skills besides what he wished for)

5