Uncle Shibata!
387 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We reached back the base city where we first arrived nearly at 11. 

In the whole journey Miyuki kept on asking me whether I want tissue or I was okay or need something else. Her repeated questioning didn't irritated me , rather it was pleasing that my girlfriend cares for me to no end.

' I don't want to make her more worry but I can't manipulate my sickness ..guhhh'.

I forgot about my cold when I saw the worried version of Miyuki which alwyas pop up for me . And this hurts to make the person worry whome I really want to smile always.

At the base we were told to place our luggage in the respective bus in which we came here. Sensei gave permission to stroll for an hour in the market and return before 12.

We four seperated ourselves from everyone , many were also walking in our direction tho.

The local market was not so far so we walked there and checked different stalls.

-Miyuki- "Kei kun is this hair pin good . My mom love japanese classic hairpin."

She showed me a wooden hairpin with navy blue florent hanging at the end.

-Keita- "Yeah it's good . "

I also wanted to buy something for Miyuki's parents as after returning , I will formally meet them to ask permission to date Miyuki.

I know they  will accept me as I was but still it's my responsibility to ask them formally and let them know that I will protect Miyuki and make her happy from now on and forver.

I bought a traditionsl tea first. I knew that they had all kind of tea in their kitchen but still if I think that way then I will have to offer them Burj Khalifa which is impossible for me or anyone in this millennia . ( A/N : No other idea came up )

I bought a tea cup set also and a hair comb with a beautiful tulip imprint on it for Konoe san.

Miyuki glanced at what I was purchasing .

-Miyuki- "Mm? "

She asked with her eyes and stared for an answer which I gave honestly.

-Keita-" Tea and hair comb for Konoe san and Masahare san . And the tea cup set is for uncle Shibata. He is the one of the only relative with whome I still have a good relation .' 

-Miyuki- "I know the one who live in the north town with their family ,and didn't asked for any dividend from you."

She told me with a confident and proud look that she knows everything .(about me tho).

I was shocked with her data and intellect that she even knew my relatives also.

'I have to ask her when we go back that how much she actually know about me'.

I already know she stalked me but still I feel somewhat strange and weird to know that she know many things that no one knew.

-Miyuki- "Ah let's go and eat something . Ruri chan said dumpling here are good."

' changing the topic huh . Well whatever.'

Soon we bought some good luck charms and headed to eat dumplings.

Shindo and Ruri also bought soveneir for their family after eating the so called unique ramen.

I could tell from their face that it wasn't that good as they never talked about the ramen after joining us.

After more strolling her and there we entered the convience store to buy some snacks for the trip and we knew that school will provide the same old sandwich and rice cakes.

-Shindo-" All done then let's head back . It almost 12 and we have to arrange our shopping bags also ."

-Keita- "Yeah let's go before Sensei again gets mad."

We bought many things atlast which resulted in 9 packets in total including Shindo's and Ruri san also.

We joined the other student who were chatting and showing each other the things they bought. Me and Miyuki sat on the second last seat while Shindo and Ruri were on opposite side of us . 

Again we lifted the seat dividing handle  and cuddled comfortably . I placed my jacket on the hanger which was on the front of every seat .

Inside the bus the blowers were working and cuddling with Miyuki made my body already heaten up.

Me and Miyuki were chatting about the things happened yesterday and how she told her friends about my confession when I recieved a text from a very familiar person.

*Buzz*Buzz*.

'Hmm?'

 It was from uncle Shibata about whome I got the information from Miyuki earlier.

-Uncle Shiba:[ Keita if you are free tomorrow then visit our place I want to talk about something.]

'This is strange . '

He always called me to ask about my well being in the past month but after they knew that I was living with someone they didn't asked me to come live with them. Well I told them I was living with my girlfriend  that's why they didn't questioned further as Miyuki Tojonashi is well known because of her father , so they didn't asked me how I afforded the house and stuff  . 

 this was the first time he asked me to meet him and with a serious tone.

'I wonder what happened'.

-Keita:[ Okay uncle I will drop by at noon.']

-Uncle Shiba: [Hmm I will prepare your favourite dish myself so look forward to it.]

-Keita:[ I will thank you. See you tomorrow!]

I ended the chat as Uncle Shibata was man with less words type person.

-Miyuki-" What happened Kei kun. Who was it?"

She was trying to peek whome I was chatting with and I didn't hid it as I have no one in the world to hide from my love anyway."

-Keita-" You already saw it but still it was Uncle Shiba . He want to meet me tomorrow ."

-Miyuki-" But you are sick and have a cold."

-Keita-" Nah it's fine. A proper sleep with you beside me and I will be fine ."

She smiled and nodded with her eyes closed.

-Miyuki- "I was also restless during this two nights you know.... Ah ~ now I can use that also. Fufuf."

-Keita- "Wh-what also?"

-Miyuki- "You will know it soon fufu~."

' Her smile is sudective yet dangerous'.

Author: I have written 50 chapter. Thanks for the support as always. 💖

8