Don’t distract me!
413 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When we returned home it was already dark. My condition got worsen on the journey. Miyuki kept on worrying  for me in the bus ,offering me water and asking me about my condition on regular basis . She nearly asked Sensei to stop at the nearby hospital. Ruri san was a big help at making her calm down.

 my nose block and cold was pain in the ass in the whole journey which kept on increasing.

We returned home in Miyuki' s car as soon we stepped out of the bus.

When we returned back to our apartment , two doctors in their white coat and a stethoscope around their neck, with full medical arrangments were already waiting for us infront of our door.

As soon we got into the house they started examining me even I told them that it wasn't big deal.

-Miyuki- "Don't worry Kei kun. They are family doctor , and dad appointed them to take care of us even in slightest injury and here your condition is much worse , how can I have not informed them?

-Keita- " But still it's a bit overkill."

They chuckled on our light chit chats and verbal sweet conflicts.

-Doctor- "I have written the medicine he have to consume and the time table for it. If his condition get more bad then we will admit Mr Yuichii to the hospital."

They were talking to Miyuki after the examination but still I heard them and frowned.

' uWhi get hospitalised with just light cold? Shindo will die of laughter if he will hear this. '

That night Miyuki prepared light porridge for me and we lied down comfortably in our bed .

We were out for three days but still lying down on the bed which resides inside one's own house give another vibe.

Me and Miyuki cuddled and slept like we were seperated from a long time but nothing happened more than cuddling as because of my condition.

' Mannn....getting sick doesn't seemed so bad until now'.

With the self blaming and conflicts the night passed and the next day my cold disappeared. My nose was also clear as I took steam twice after I came back home.

I got up , cleaned myself up in the bathroom . After  I came near the dining area I heard humming of such a lovely voice which I can listen for my whole life.

I leaned on the dinning wall while enjoying the beautiful sight of Miyuki in her pajamas under a red - white floral apron cooking something in the pan.

The sunlight was giving a glow up to her flawless beautiful face

 The whole sight was so amazing that I got immensed in it completely and didn't realised the humming was quited down some time ago .

-Miyuki-" Kei kun if you stare at me like that I will kiss you right now as a punishment..You know....

She said while staring right in my eye with a seductive smile which truly engulfed the angel look she was giving a moment ago but still it was a face full of invitation.

-Keita-" Ah sorry ! But if that's a punishment then I will gladly accept it . Not now , anytime and anywhere you ask me  I will accept it and wiill enjoy it to the end".

While I was stating I walked toward the kitchen station where Miyuki was standing on the opposite side .

I leaned my face forward and said in teasing tone.

-Keita- "Now please punish me Miyuki .. I will accept the sin I done toward such a lovely goddess like you."

Her face turned red and blush was impossible for her to hide.

She lowered her head and said in cute little tone

-Miyuki- "You are mean Kei kun. Hmph!"

She said with a slight cute pout.

My attention was already drifted with the blush she sown before.

I bented more and lifted her head. Her cheeks were red but she didn't refused my advances.

She closed her eyes and our lips met once again . 

I pecked on her lips several time and then started devouring the soft little sweet lips of her which had a strawberry flavour of lip balm  she usually use.

My one hand was on the slab supporting my body while the other was lifting her chin . Well I wasn't using force as she was responding to my kisses smoothly.

I tasted inch by inch of her lips and blood starred flowing and one of my body part started to rise and made that part stand out awkwardly.

I wanted to go further than kissing but suddenly I smelt something burning.

We sperated ourselves in sync as looked in the direction where the food was long gone and only charcoal like thing was left in the pan.

-Miyuki- "Nooo!! The eggs are burnt. Kei kun you always distract me."

She drifted toward the pan and switched the knob .

-Keita- "Oh is that so then I won't kiss you if it's becoming a hindrance."

-Miyuki- "No- I me-mean yo-you don't ..

I chucled at her flustered reaction on my joke.

-Keita- I was just joking Miyuki haha..But your reactions are too cute for me to handle. I might get diabetes from it."

-Miyuki-" Mohh! Kei kun you are really mean today."

Her pout came back. I wanted to eat those lips again but I refrained myself as my stomach was growling and I had to visit Shiba uncle also.

We sat at dining with toast and butter with a bowl of corn flakes soaked in milk. 

-Keita-" I would like to take you  with me to  uncle's house and introduce you. But before that I want to ask your parents about our dating and their permission , so sorry Miyuki ."

She smiled in full grace and replied in a cheerful voice.

-Miyuki-" It's Okay Kei kun. I was planning to visit Mom today as dad is not in Japan so she was feeling lonely, that's why I won't be bored. But please come back home early."

-Keita-" I will."

I smiled and relpied as I wasn't planning to stay there today anyway.

 We spent our breakfast time with blissful chats and at 11  I took a bath as I didn't showered since yesterday so I took a long bath in a peace.

Miyuki wanted to come with md but I refused and told her.

-Keita-" Not now but tonight's  bath won't be same as always so get ready to be surprised".

 I said with a grin and made her flustered again.

She was fidgeting and was dazing in the air while probably imagining what I would do.

'I guess my surprise attacks works on her more than I expected '.

I left the house and decided to take train instead of car as I always liked to enjoy the view of the journey whenever I came here with my parents before. 

The scene outside the train was same but the difference was just that this time I was alone 

.Still the journey was good and i really enjoyed myself.

' I wonder how Kaede will react'.

Author : No drama I ensure you.🙂

10