You cheated on me!
503 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Keita- "Kaede ?"

She stared at me for a couple of seind before large drops of fluid started pouring out of her eyes.

I was startle at the sudden breakdown of hers as she rarely cried becuase of something in the past.

-Kaede- "Oni channnn....You chated on me! I was going to marry you and you already have a second wife ...not fairrrr!!!"

'My old promises are biting me back right now'.

She yelled and hugged me again ,tightly this time . Her tears were still dripping like a shower on my shirt making it wet but I was more scared about the man sitting across me with a deep frown on his face.

I looked toward Shiba uncle and shrugged off my worries for now as calming Kaede down was more important for me.

-Keita- "Hey hey! What happened Kaede clam down and tell me."

I tried to calm her down by stroking her back .

But instead of Kaede , Kurumi san spoke in a mischievous voice:

-Kurumi- "Poor child! She failed at her first love."

And Kaede started crying all over again with more density.

-Keita- "Kurumi san don't make the situation more worse please."

She literally made my effort of calming Kaede, back to zero or to say pushed it to negative .

She chuckled at my situation and shook her head while saying 'Good grief'.

-Kurumi-" Hey little bean , you forgot why we called Yuku here today?"

All of a sudden Kaede stopped crying and looked toward her mother while sniffing and wiping her tears roughly with her hands .

I swayed her hand and wiped  it with a wet wipes which Kurumi san brought just after  uncle asked me about the person I am staying with.

'I guess she knew this will happen.'

As I was wiping her tears carefully, I clearly saw a grin on Kaede's face which was somewhat told me that danger was coming at full pace.

After using some more wipes for her stuffy nose and eyes , i gave her some water  and she hugged me by side again, happily.

-Shiba-" So you are staying with your lover. I won't object on this matter as you are almost an adult but do things which won't hurt both of you in future and don't make a rash decision either. It's not like you don't have a family Keita so whenever you feel like it , come back to us and also bring your lover next time when you visit".

I was somewhat surprised to see that my introvert uncle actually said so much words in one go.  I also answered him sincerely

-Keita- "Dont worry uncle I will keep all the things in mind. And I will bring Miyuki next time I visit".

-Kurumi- "I am happy that you found your other half Yuku. My blessings will always with you both."

-Keita- "Thanks Kurumi san".

I glanced at Kaede and she was still purring on my chest comfortably with her eyes closed and smile plastered on her little face.

-Shiba-" Now back to the point. As you know every year me and your aunt goes to hot spring on our anniversary  for two days so I was wondering if you can keep Kaede until then but since...

-Kaede- Papa!! I am staying with Kei onii chan or I will stay alone at home."

She dropped the bomb with a bang on the table.

I saw the helpless look of Shiba uncle and the amused look of Kurumi san.

-Shiba- "But baby Oni chan is living with..

-Kaede- But you promised me! Not fair!! Kei onii chan will I be bother if I live with you?"

She turned her head from her father's side toward me while in the middle of her words.

Her big round red eyes was again started filling with tears and I realised something that day.

'I am really vulnerable when it comes to tears'.

-Keita-" It's okay uncle. I will take care of Kaede and I am sure Miyuki will also love to have her ".

-Shiba-" Are you sure you are not forcing yourself ?"

-Keita- "No I am not,  so enjoy your trip and leave Kaede in my care"

I said without hesitation as I don't want to make my cute little sister cry again.

'Now I have to handle Miyuki at all cost before Kaede arrives otherwise....'

Author: Next chapter could be the one you guys were looking forward to.🌝

 

13