I will be careful!
558 4 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the night filled with love and lust , I woke up nearly 8 a.m. Since the two days we had no school , I decided to spend more time in bed .

"Good morning" Miyuki said while smiling at me ,fully awake.

"Morning love. Are you okay I mean you don't feel uncomfortable anywhere, do you? " I asked as I remembered how she was crying yesterday.

I knew from internet that girl often feel uncomfortable after their first time and I don't want  Miyuki to suffer in silence.

"No , I am okay just my back is little sore and nothing else." she said while nuzzling in my arms fully naked.

My dragon started roaring again but I endured my lust as I remembered something.

"Ah Miyuki, what we did yesterday was amazing for me and what about you?" I asked while caressing her smooth hairs.

"It was the best first time I could have ever imagine and yes I had a great time also". She said it and her cheeks went red and that makes her more beautiful than ever.

"That's good to hear as compatibilty in bed is also necessary in a stable relationship,  however I want to say sorry about something". I said in a serious tone.

"I know we should have used protection but don't worry , this is safe period for me and I already took pills ,so rest assured." She said while staring at my eyes and smiling to reassure that everything was fine. 

"Pills are not good for health and future pregnancy also, so I will buy condoms today. Don't use pills from now on in any case" I frowned as I knew pills could be harmful for Miyuki in many ways.

She nodded  and cuddled in each other feeling each other's warmt. 

I wore my underwear when I got up yesterday night to clean me as well as Miyuki after the love making session and I was glad that I had an underwear when I was cuddling with a bare naked Miyuki.

We spent quite pleasant time while talking about useless things before getting up to get refreshed.

Miyuki told me to go outside before she got out of the bed as she didn't wanted to show herself in daylight even we were cuddling a minute ago.

.....

"Ah Miyuki ,do you know my little sister Kaede, daughter of my uncle?" I asked as I remembered that Kaede will arrive very soon as uncle Shiba texted me just now that they have left their house.

"Yeah I know, what about her?".She said with a flat tone while preparing steaks and bread for breakfast.

"Do you mind if she stays here for two days. You know my uncle and aunt doesn't go anywhere the whole year as a couple and only on their anniversary , they visit somewhere alone so this year they asked me whether I can take care of her . So I.." I was about to say that I agreed when Miyuki suddenly turned around and cut my words in 

"So you agreed huh. No problem Kei kun I will take care of her and since we don't have school for two days it will be fine." She said it with a smile but I knew it was a forced one.

She again  turned toward the kitchen counter and resumed cooking breakfast.

I stood up from the dining table and silently hugged Miyuki from behind.

"Ehh..Kei kun..What happened?" She got flustered.

'We just had sex yesterday but still she gets nervous this much around me'.

I chuckled slightly and said.

"Miyuki I know I should have asked you before agreeing with them but trust me this will be the last time I will do something like this on my own ." I said while burying my head on side of her head.

"It's okay Kei kun ,you don't have to ask permission for something small like this. I am happy that you think this much about me but if I start to restrict you than I already am,  then I won't be able to face myself in the mirror" She said while cutting lettuce.

"Thank you love, for understanding me and you don't have restricted me at all , so don't say things like that. And yes, I  promise I will cover up for the two days which we won't be able to spend alone , after Kaede goes back."I said with a smile on which her hand stopped.

"You better remember those words Kei kun." She said with a sly smile on her face.

"I won't forget but please go easy on me Ms Tojo." I said with a low tone as I knew the antiques that Miyuki wanted to try on me.

*Ding *Dong*

"I guess they are here . "I said before seperating myself from Miyuki and moving toward the door.

*Click*

"Kei Oniii chaaaann" Kaede ran upto me and hugged me happily.

"Good morning Kaede , uncle and Kurumi san".I said while looking at the refreshing couple who were beeaming with sweetness and they were wearing couple matching clothes which looked excellent on them.

"Hmm" Uncle just hummed.

"Morning Yuku. How are you".Kurumi san said with a smile which she always offers .

"I am fine and please come inside" 

"No we are running already late so we have to go and catch up the train. Here please take this bag . It has clothes and all the necessities of Kaede" Kurumi san spoke before handing me a big black bag pack.

"Hello uncle and aunty. " A sweet voice came from my behind.

"Ara~ So she is the one. I am impressed Yuku with your choice .No wonder you started dating after so much years. Even I can fall for her beauty." Kurumi san spoke while looking at Miyuki in a amusing manner.

"*Ahem*.Hello  , I am Shibata Tanihara and she is my wife Kurumi and my daughter Kaede. Please take care of her until we return ." My uncle said with same stern look as ever.

"Nice to meet you uncle. I am Miyuki Tojonashi and please rest assured I will take care of her like my own sister." Miyuki returned the stern look with a gentle and pure smile.

'Cute'. I thought while admiring her convincing beauty.

"Ahh..we are late okay then we will meet you in two days  and little bean don't interrupt the couple and be obidient okay" Kurumi san said to Kaede who was stll hugging me and glaring at Miyuki without any reason well I conviced myself that there was no reason .

After they left me , Miyuki and Kaede came back inside and sat on the sofa.

"Kei oni chann is mine if you want to date him then prove me you know him better than me or go away ".

This was the declaration made by Kaede just after sitting on the couch . 

After hearing her word Miyuki's smile changed into the dreading one which I don't often see .

"I accept your challenge little one , but don't cry if you loose" Miyuki said while grinning.

"We will see about that "   Kaede replied.

'The weekend episode is going to be hectic.

12