First love!
457 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right now a war in our apartment was going to start.

On my right side  Miyuki was glaring at Kaede with a total confident smirk on her face.

And on my lap Kaede was sitting while hugging me and glaring at Miyuki with an angry look like and hiding half of her face in my chest.

When I looked at Miyuki , her smirking little face made me loose control and I kissed her cheek suddenly.

"Thank you Kei kun for cheer up." She said with a blush , erasing the evil smirk completely.

"Oni chaan no fair. Kaede also wants." She said with a plead looking back into my eyes.

"There there" I patted her cute head gently making her purr like a cat.

"Ahem * so let me make the rule clear Kaede chan. One question from you and one from me. The winner will get Kei kun and the judge will be Kei kun as well". Miyuki said .

"Done and don't cheat on me again Oni chaan by hinting the big breasts Onee san there"She said while glaring at Miyuki's chest.

"Wait , how and why am I the prize. And Kaede behave about how you remark others , okay?" I said with a bit hard tone as I don't want Kaede to become a sharp tongued girl.

"I am sorry Oni chaan ." She apologized with teary eyes.

"Thank you Kei kun . Now let's start". Miyuki hugged my hand and her smirk returned.

....

"Tell me Oni chan favourite colour".

"Black..so simple. ".

I nodded but neither of them noticed as both of them was sure that answer was true.

'Then why the heck I am the judge?'.

"Now little bean , tell me his favourite football player". Miyuki asked 

"Neymar Jr...is that even a question".

I again nodded  meaninglessly.

"What is oni chaan favourite...

And the questions answers went for ten rounds. Neither of the side lost once or answered wrong.

I was really embarrassed by now. I really forgot at this point that I have any privacy word in my life.

"Now my secret weapon" Kaede said with the most dangerous smile of today.

'I have a bad feeling about this'. I thought anxiously.

"Tell me who is Kei oni chaan first love and for your information it's not you so please don't embarrase yourself." She said which made Miyuki frown.

"Kaede that's .."I was about to say when Miyuki interjected.

"I lost now tell me who she is." Miyuki said with a cold voice making me shiver all over the body to the deepest corner of my soul.

"Hahah.. Finally I won. Now for the question. It was my mom for whome my oni chan went head over heels and even wrote a love letter only to get plenty of head patts from her.My poor onii chaan"  She said mischievously hiding her face in my chest.

"Miyuki it was just a childhood mistake. I was literally in second standard." I said while trying to make her calm down.

"It's okay Kei kun I understand. But you could have told me. Even so it was a mistake , I would like to hear about it when we will be alone ,kay." She said with a life threatening smile with her eyes closed . And she wasn't asking , it was really a statement made by her.

I gulped my dry saliva as I knew what is going to happen after Kaede leaves.

"Now let's play game Kei onii chaan and Onee chaan sorry I insulted you before . Will you forgive Kaede". She asked with the same moist big eyes she always use to request selfishly about something.

'Thanks Kaede' I said as I knew if Kaede would have pissed Miyuki further then I wouldn't have been able to handle the situation anytime soon.

"Okay Kaede chan let's play some games and it's okay you don't have to apologies ". Miyuki smiled and this time genuinely ,not an evil one.

'Situation is in control for now '.

Or so I thought.

"Haha , Onee chann you really are a loser aren't you". Kaede laughed at Miyuki who lost the second time in the one on one combat fighting game.

I really like to play this game that's why Miyuki arranged it before even we moved here.

'She really is a caring person'. I chuckled as I remembered the first day we came here.

"Another round and this time I will sit on Kei kun lap if I win". She said while offering her hand toward Kaede.

,"Done and  don't dream of Oni chaan lap as you won't be able to defeat Kaede anyway." She shook Miyuki's hand to accept the deal.

"If it's about Kei kun then you don't know how far I can go." Said Miyuki with a confident look and flames in her eyes.

.............

"Yayyyy I won".

"HOW CAN I LOOSE".

And the unexpected happened . Miyuki won and with a perfect K.O in just third attempt.

"Now Kaede chan will you shift from my throne ?" Miyuki said with a high mighty princess look like she just took over the world 

"Tch...we will go another round and the prize will be same," Kaede said while shifting from my lap before Miyuki happily sat there and leaned back on my chest.

Another game started and both girls started focusing on the game.

Well I was only focused on the beauty on my lap.

I grabbed Miyuki's waist lightly before placing my hand under her t shirt and caressing her stomach softly.

She stiffened and trembled a little which made her miss a kick and giving Kaede a chance to land a perfect blow .

"Kei kun not now". She whispered without looking back and focusing on the game completely.

'I will not let you ignore me babe'.I chuckled to see the serious yet cute Miyuki who was trying her best to not react on my touches.

 After some time I bit her ear and started kissing her back of the neck without making noise.

She was trembling but still continued to play.

'Hmm seems like I have to use my final blow'.

I leaned toward her ear and said 

"I love you Miyuki ". And that's it.

[K .O]

"Wooohoo I won , now Onee chaan will you leave the throne for the cute Kaede here ?". Kaede said as she won the match with a final hit.

Miyuki stood up and glared at me furiously with a deep red face.

"KEI KUN YOU BAKAAAA" 

Author: Do you guys like anime . If yes then I am writing a fanfiction on web novel , if you like then you can check it out. Link on my profile Page 🙂

12