Her sense of shopping!
391 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the sweat dripping gaming contest between Kaede and Miyuki , we decided to eat something. 

During the whole time my lap was keep changing its guest buy after a certain period , both Kaede and Miyuki sat on either side of my lap , which was slightly uncomfortable .

"Kei kun , do you have any preference for today's lunch?" Miyuki asked me while tying her cute apron around her waist.

"Ah Miyuki what about hamburger steak.Kaede also like it, right Kaede". I asked her as I remembered she enjoyed the steak very much when I often visited her house in the past.

"Yeah I love it. And since Onee chaan is daring to call herself your wife then I also want to check her skills." Kaede said with a smirk on her face.

I saw Miyuki rolling her sleevless shirt meaninglessly with determination filled eyes.

"You will see why I am perfect for my Kei kun". Miyuki said before she started her preparation.

'Its more like she giving  a bridal test right now'. I sighed at Miyuki childish yet adorable behaviour.

Me and Kaede were chatting about her school and stuff , and Miyuki also spoke sometime in between but since she was concentrating more than any day else, her words amounted very little .

After about half an hour sizzling sound of meat grilling reached our ears and a alluring smell made us mesmerized.

Kaede gulped her saliva and I felt proud for my Miyuki's hard work.

After  20 minutes Miyuki served her master class steak infront of us.

It's not exaggerating to say that the plating and finishing was identical to a top class restaurant.

Additional dishes were green salad, lemonade and pasta with red sauce. 

"Miyuki it's so incredible". I said after taking a bite of the juicy steak.

"It's good". Kaede said in a low tone but from her happy expression , we both knew how much she liked it.

"Thank you and eat as much you like ". Miyuki said with her beautiful smile and also joined the dining .

We chatted and ate the lunch with a blissful atmosphere . The steak and lemonade were perfectly going with each other as thick flavour of meat was balanced out with the citric taste of lemonade.

__________________________________

After lunch we decide to go mall as it was only 1 in the noon and we didn't had anything else to do.

I changed my clothes and wore a grey jacket over a shirt and black jeans.

Kaede didn't changed her clothes so Miyuki went inside and changed into a black turtle neck sweater and black skirt.

She was looking really attractive  in that outfit.

I pulled her near and whispered slowly.

"Have you become more beautiful or is it only my imagination?" I said and pecked on her smooth lips.

Her blush after my kiss was enhancing the beauty but I forgot about the third person who was pouting on my intimacy with Miyuki.

I end up consoling and patting Kaede for about 10 minutes before leaving.

Kaede expression was really adorable when she sat in the car as she never sat in a luxurious car like this before.

'Well I was also like her in the start'. I thought with a chuckle.

Miyuki was also enjoying her reactions.

At the mall , all type of stares were directed toward us. Most toward Miyuki and some of them toward Kaede also .

"Are those guys pedo?" I let my inner voice out loud on which Miyuki giggled.

"Kei kun, Kaede can is small girl for you but she is a teeneger you know ." She said and pulled Kaede in a side hug.

"Yeah Oni chaan . I have already rejected seven confession until now. So treat me like an adult". She said while gripping my hand more tightly to prove her point.

"Whatever , let's go and see some dresses for you". I said and pulled them toward a apparel shop.

There were only women clothes everywhere , so I stood at a place and Miyuki selected the first dress .

Kaede was wearing a pink top and black hot pant . She was really looking cute , but that wasn't the thing I focused right now.

"Miyuki no." I said as I saw the sparkling eye of Miyuki which I already have saw before whenever we come to shop .

"Kaede best of luck".I said and I left the store .

I saw the terified look of Kaede but I couldn't helped it as Miyuki's sense of shopping is something I can't control.

I sat in the cafeteria which was not so much crowded and texted Miyuki about my location.

About an hour of black coffee and mobile games , I saw a lifeless body walking toward me and a cute girl with a cheerful smile behind her.

"Oni chaan , she is a witch. ". Kaede said and ploped down on the chair.

"Miyuki don't tell me..."I asked but I knew what would have happened.

"Don't worry I didn't bought the whole clothing area.." She said with her hands waving to reassure me.

"Oni chaan this woman literally bought each and every dress which was of my size and made me wear   eveyone of them in the shop." She almost yelled at the last of the sentence.

"Every dress?". I asked with my eyes widened .

"Tee~hee".She said while tilting her head and sticking her cute little tongue out of the corner of her mouth.

'This girl, seriously'. I sighed as her cutness always overwhelms my anger .

And like that another consoling session of little Kaede started with lots of patts .

10