Don’t be angry!
373 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We reached house in the evening after eating dinner outside. Since we already had a snacks at the mall, we decide to settle with ramen for dinner.

After we  changed our clothes and unpacked all the shopping bags in a seperate trolley for Kaede, a question out of nowhere popped up.

"Kei onii chaan , do you love me?" Kaede asked me with a teary cute eyes .

"Yes why?".I said nonchalantly, but didn't dared to look toward the cold aura emitting at my back.

"Okay then , please let's bath together today".She  said while pulling my arm.

"Fufuf...that's out of the box Kaede chan. You are already a teenager, you forgot what you said?" Miyuki defended me , before I could say anything.

"Onee chaan, I think you already said  ,that I will always be a little girl in eyes of my Onii chan." Kaede countered with a smug face still pulling my arm.

"If it's like that , then I will also come Kei kun. You will allow it right?" She said and started pulling my hand in other direction.

"Ah wait let's do this like this, whoever get the towels first can take a ..." Before I can finish , they both ran toward the closet for bath robes but my plan was something else.

I dashed toward the bathroom and before the two could realise , I locked it from inside.

"Well it's better If I bath alone". I sighed and started heating the water.

Several loud bangs were knocked on the door but I just ignore it.

"Onii chaan I hate you". 

"Kei kun, I won't love you anymore." 

That's what they said. I felt I overdid it especially to Miyuki since we only had two baths together in these two months, but it was the best to delay it until Kaede wents back.

I took my time in bath and after I came back both of them were seating with a huge bulge on their cheeks. 

"Sorry, but I really needed a peaceful bath, as  bathing with two beautiful girls won't let my heart relax a bit." I said what I really thought.

Although bathing with Kaede won't have any problem but watching  the hot and curvy body of Miyuki, washing herself would be too much for me to handle and I definitely would have lost my control.

They both blushed and the pout disappeared. They decided to take bath together .

I heard giggles from the bathroom which made me relaxed that they were getting along.

________________________________

After the bathing , another arguing session on how to share bed ,started.

The argument between the two girls made me wonder, how they can change their relation in such a quick way.

They really wanted to sleep with me and other one on the couch.

When I felt it was getting out of hand and Miyuki was also behaving like a child I somewhat lashed out.

"Hey stop arguing you both. You both are fighting like kids fighting for their toys. You guys don't know but if I don't get proper sleep then my head would hurt the whole day tomorrow". I said with a serious gaze to make them stop shouting at each other .

"I know". They both said in a meek tone with a worried expression.

"Good, if you both know, then sleep here and I am going to sleep on couch . Good night." I said and after taking a blanket I walked toward the living area and lied on the couch.

I knew that I was being selfish and getting full of myself as lashing on the two girls who really care about me, but I couldn't have helped it.

They both needed to know that the world doesn't revolve around me . 

'Man, I really overdid it'. I closed my eyes while contemplating the things I said.

I was unable to sleep like that and after some minutes, I heard a sound near me...

"Onii chaan I am sorry". I heard a weak voice coming from my left side .

I saw Kaede standing there with her forefinger and thumb pinching her ears in a apologetic way .

My heart melt on her cute display .

I sat on the couch and pulled her in my lap.

"It's okay Kaede. I am sorry too about how I shouted. So don't think about it and go back to sleep, we will play tomorrow whatever you want". I said while patting the little bean.

She hummed happily and returned back after some more minutes of pampering and giggling of the fluffy head.

I smiled at her and lied down again while covering my body with the blanket.

The a/c was on full blow so it was really good to have a blanket in that room temperature.

When I tried to think on how to coax Miyuki tomorrow, I felt my covers around my feet lifting a little and before I can look who was it, I saw a face approaching me from inside of the blanket toward my face .

Miyuki crawled her way toward my chest after putting her weight on my body. She wasn't heavy at all and her body heat was so relaxing that I uncounciously ebraced her back.

"Kei kin sorry for what I did". She said while lifting her head from my chest and looking at me with her ravens eyes.

Her actions and gaze were too cute that I chuckled at her.

I tugged the hair strands behind her ears and said softly.

"It's okay and I am sorry too for the way I talked back there. I really want  you to get along with her, as Kaede is one of those person whome I genuinely care for  so naturally I want my love to get along with those who are close to me ". I said caressing her smooth cheeks gently.

"Mm.Thank you". She said and closed her eyes  and purred like a cat.

I pulled her more close and kissed her whole face and in the end those soft lips thoroughly. She was really entrancing in the dim lights that I wanted to devour her right now but the time and place wasn't helping at all.

That night a big queen size bed was almost empty while a small couch was overfilled with love and desires.

9