Bad education!
382 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At the end ,we end up doing it and not once but twice. Between those kisses and hugs, I don't know when our clothes disappeared .

I thought,  I was on the leading edge but when Miyuki took out the box of condoms from her pajama , I realised it was preplanned and she was on the leading side and I was only following her trail.

"Miyuki, there is a kid in the house , it will give her bad education you know". I told her in the morning , sticking next to her fully naked.

"It's okay. She is not that much of a kid and I tried to keep my voice low, it's your fault that you went too rough Kei kun". She said with a cute pout and snuggled in my chest again.

'i have to do something otherwise third round isn't impossible'.i gulped at the thought as Miyuki cuteness always leds my thoughts go wild.

"Ahem..Oni chaan, don't you think it's unfair ". I heard a clear voice of Kaede standing behind us.

"Um.. Kaede can you go inside for a bit, you know it will be disastrous if we come out like this". I told her as both of us were complete mess inside the blanket.

"Hmph! You better remember this". She glared at Miyuki only to get a tee~hee in response.

I got up and helped Miyuki toward the bathroom after I wore my clothes.

I coddled Kaede before I started making the breakfast. Miyuki wanted to prepare it but...

"Does your back still hurts?" I asked her as yesterday I completely got lost due to her sweet muffled moans and end up doing it recklessly.

"Yeah it hurts but this is sweet pain , which show how much you love me. Don't you think Kaede chan?" She asked the pouty Kaede who was muching on apple wildly with a furious glare directed toward me.

I made scrambled cheese eggs and French toast with milk honey tea ,best for fatigue .

We enjoyed our breakfast with little bit of playful sabre rattling.

Miyuki and Kaede have lots of mutual interest among them ,that made them quite in harmony when we were deciding what to do today.

We decided to watch a movie newly released, in the theatre. It was a romcom movie , which was the favourite genre of both girls so I agreed without so much thought, as I really didn't had much of a preference when it comes to movies and stuff.

I really didn't had to do anything as Miyuki already took care of the tickets in the mean time we were discussing it. 

The show was 4 to 6 , so we decided to help Kaede in her vacation assignment until then.

Miyuki started preparing lunch at 1 and after enjoying the wonderful curry rice , we decided to get ready for the movie.

I changed into red sweatshirt and white denims with my all time messy hairs . Kaede was wearing one of the white one piece frock she bought yeasterday. She was looking really cute , which again made me realise that Miyuki sense of shopping is admirable.

Miyuki had a shrug over blue one piece dress which was somewhat giving her pleasant and princess like look.

"You really know how to make my heart race Miyuki". I told after checking her out thrice from top to bottom.

"Th-thank you Kei kun.You are also looking handsom ". She said with red face which only made her look more attractive.

"Will you guys move. I am really getting diabetic feeling  with this newlywed drama". Kaede spoke while crossing her hands in a pissed mood.

We left for theatre at 3 and because of little bit of traffic jam , we reached just a minute before the movie started.

We entered inside while panting as both girls didn't wanted to miss the protagonist entry scene at all.

'Miyuki sure likes this hero huh'. I thought with a tiniest drop of jealousy but I knew it is foolishness to get jealous over something like this .

Naturally I sat between the two girls , holding their hands and getting bored the whole time.

Miyuki wasn't actually watching movie. I noticed her gaze wandering toward me the whole time which made me think..

'Does she really wanted to watch this movie or not'. I thought as she wasn't glancing at the movie at all now and only starting at me without shifting her gaze anywhere else .

I also got lost in her midnight eyes and forgot about our surroundings. Our head leaned toward each other , but just the moment our lips were about to touch , the lights were switched on , and the credits were scrolling up on the screen.

'Talk about timing huh'.

"It was great don't you think Onii chan!" Kaede asked me with full smile on her face.

"Ye-yeah it was great . Now let's go". I said and stood up with both of them.

Miyuki face was red in as well as mine , but I loved this types of moment , well I love every moment if its related to my love.

We got out in the very end , as we waited for the crowd to loosen up . After just exiting the theatre , someone shouted in excitement.

"WAAAAHHH...ITS NORIHITO SAN". A girl ran past by us while shouting .

"Who is Norihito ?" I asked as bunch of people who left the hall was making a fuss near the centre of the complex.

"He is the main hero of the movie we just watched Kei kun". Miyuki said with a smile , which reminded me that I really wasn't excited about this movie at all.

"Onii chaan , let's go and see what is it about". Kaede said while pulling my hand toward the crowd.

'Lets see what's so good about this hero'. I sighed .

7