Date drama!
311 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Date with Steven". This  was written on the banners around the stage. And for Steven, it was the name of the mc in the movie we just watched.

A big round stage was surrounded with the crowd who came to watch the movie. According to what I heard , the main hero came personally to promote his movie in the biggest theatre on the first day of its release. 

"Onii chaan let's see the event , can we?" Kaede asked with sparkling eyes as the hero was really liked by her and not only her but by many others also.

There wasn't a massive crowd as this movie theatre is genuinely expensive with its high priced tickets and even snacks is mainly not affordable for people like me if not because of Miyuki.

"Ok we will wait. But don't get separated". I said as Miyuki was also a little bit interested and I really didn't had anything at all to do , so I just went with the flow.

"ANY ONE OF THE BEAUTY OVER HERE CAN GET THE CHANCE OF GOING ON A DATE WITH THE HANDSOME AND CHARMING STEVEN HARRINGS . YOU JUST HAVE TO ANSWER THE QUESTIONS THAT WILL BE ASKED ABOUT THE MOVIE ".

The announcer said in a energetic voice and got a loud cheer from the crowd but neither Kaede shouted nor Miyuki.

Just after the announcement , a young man in his late 20s appeared in the centre , with a charming smile on his face . His hairs were blonde and a bit chiseled physique. Without a doubt he was Norihito a.k Steven Harrings .On his sudden appearance, every girl screamed in excitement and this time Kaede also jolted with her eyes widen and blooming smile on face.

One question popped out while the preparation of the contest was ongoing.

'Miyuki has this kind of likes. Hmm, maybe I should also start to work out'. I thought as compared to him I was really a thin wimp.

"Please look forward to the date with me , my destined one. " Steven winked after saying the most commonly line used in his movie . The level of screams reached its limit on his word but that doesn't took my attention. The strange thing was at the end, he especially locked his gaze toward us or to be precise on my Miyuki.

My mood already started to boil up but I knew Kaede really wanted to stay here so I endured for only this much.

The competition was going to take too much time as a preliminary round to select top 10 then another round to select one was to be done. And I wasn't that much patient and fortunately Kaede also seemed to got bore of this and said

"Let's go back Onii chaan. This is starting to get boring . We can play games at home." She said without much of energy as standing in the crowd for half an hour was really tiring.

"Miyuki shall we?" I asked on which she nodded without hesitation at all .

When we turned around to leave a sudden voice pulled our and other's attention toward it.

"Hey miss ,with beautiful black hairs. Don't leave like that .I mean you are the one I have chose afterall." It was definitely the hero who shouted suddenly without his previous composing voice .

There was no doubt he was calling for Miyuki as we were the only one who turned back right now and Miyuki was the only girl who stood out because of her outstanding looks and , she also has the black hair which not so many people had ,present here.

(A/N: Japanese logic.😅)

"THE BEAUTY IN WITH THE BLACK SHRUG , CAN YOU COME TO THE STAGE PLEAE". The anouncer confirmed the previous word that it was definitely Miyuki.

The gaze around us were only directed at her, making my anger reaching its limit.

My grip on her hand stiffened unconsciously. My expression was at the worst state as I really didn't wanted this.

"Kei kun its okay". She said with a bright smile to ease up before turning back to the stage . She also took me to the stage , fingers entangled with hers. Kaede stopped near the stairs of the stage with a confused look on her face. The place where I left her was empty as it wasn't allowed anyone to trespass.

"I AM SORRY FOLKS , BUT I THINK MR STEVEN HAS ALREADY FOUND HIS RIGHT ONE . NOW ,BEAUTY WILL YOU TELL US YOUR NAME AND HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT GOING ON A DATE WITH THE DREAM GUY OF EVERY GIRL?" The anouncer asked with his old jolly swings , increase the enviousness of  the fans around . 

'Will Miyuki really go on a date with him'. I stupidly thought as I was really messed inside my mind . 

This was the first time Miyuki told me that she likes an actor and want to watch a movie just because of him so I assumed that this can be a chance for her but I wasn't willing to even think about it and before Miyuki could say anything I spoke in a pissed tone.

"Can you really see this? She is already in a relationship so how could you ask so boldly about it when a girl is already dating someone to go on a date with other guy?" I asked after showing the rings on our fingers with my glare turning murderous.

On my words, a huge gasp left from the girl's standing in the crowd and the asshole standing with so called prince charming smile, frowned darkly.

It was after very long that I got angry over something this much . And in the heat I didn't really asked or glanced at the reaction of the person standing beside me hand in hand.

"AHAHA..YO PAL ITS NOT LIKE STEVEN GONNA DATE THE BEAUTY FOREVER . THIS IS ONLY ONE TIME THING , THEN WHY SO SERIOUS?" The anouncer said to make the mood light again but I wasn't willing to hear another thing from him. 

I turned toward Miyuki and saw her blushing widely with a shy and cute smile on her face. My anger instantly froze and I loosened my grip on her hand.

"You heard him right? I don't want to spend a minute with anyone else if it's not Kei kun. So continue your  drama, we will be going ." Miyuki said with her the cold look which , she always showed to anyone who pisses her , however I am lucky that I never did anything to face that look until now . 

The whole place was in a daze and even the anouncer didn't said anything . We got off the stage and saw a smiling Kaede with a proud look in her eyes standing with a thumbsup directed toward Miyuki.

Between those various kinds of stares , we left the complex and drove back to our house .

On the way , I suddenly remembered something from the old dramas and told Miyuki in a serious tone.

"Miyuki this type of high class bastard doesn't know simple language. They might chase you after today, so from now on I will accompany you wherever you go and also we are going school together from now on  . Okay?" I asked but it wasn't a question at all.

"Yes, please do". Miyuki said with excitement , more than any fan I have seen just some minutes ago .

Author: It will be better to see this scenario from Miyuki's POV, don't you guys think?😉

9