Her happiness!
351 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Can you really see this? She is already in a relationship so how could you ask so boldly about it when a girl is already dating someone to go on a date with other guy?" I asked after showing the rings on our fingers with my glare turning murderous."

'Kyaaaahhhhh my Kei kun is super cooooool.' This erupted in my mind when I heard my cool and handsome Kei kun rejecting the shitty proposal of date with a person whome I actually searched for his name yesterday.

The hero of the film was unknown to me but I wanted to see that whether Kei kun get a little bit of jealous or not and bingo he got jealous.

Since the time I bluffed him that I like this shithead, Kei kun actions seemed to change. He only looked toward me when we were watching the movie and that sent me over the moon in joy. I never have felt this much affection from Kei kun before. I just want to register the date in my diary and take it to my grave happily. I am becoming addicted to Kei kun again' like back then .

'But it's all your fault to be so handsome Kei kun, so you better take responsibility~'. 

We left the scene as my goal was fulfilled . I was on cloud nine when the car arrived that I never noticed that Kaede was admiring me all this time not Kei kun.

'Atleast one of Kei kun's family member is now on my side. Well it doesn't matter even if anyone is on my side or not until Kei kun is with me'. I thought while sitting beside Kei kun in the car.

I was still recalling the event happened right now and repeating each and every word again and again with a natural smile on my face . Suddenly Kei kun said something to make me nearly faint in happiness. 

"Miyuki this type of high class bastard doesn't know simple language. They might chase you after today, so from now on I will accompany you wherever you go and also we are going school together from now on . Okay?" He asked me with a serious tone.

'You are asking this , seriously you are ASKING FOR THIS'. My face was flushed instantly and I replied within a second.

"Yes please do." I mean even I have to spend all 18 billions I have saved until now , I will do so for getting the happiness of commuting school with my Kei kun and stay with him every time we leave house.

I never ever in my wildest dream thought that Kei kun will think of me to this extent. 

'Oh my god. I am really going to die at this rate'. I though as the car stopped in front of our apartment building.

I already placed someone for that Stain or whatever he was , so I wasn't worried about that.

The night arrived smoothly without a single argument with Kaede chan at all.

'i guess she has finally accepted her defeat. Well that was to be expected'. I snickered however actually I really enjoyed the time with Kaede chan .

Tomorrow Kaede chan will be returning back home so we started to pack her backpack and prepared a trolley with the clothes we bought at the mall.

"Seriously , uncle Shiba will scold me to death. Why you always jump to the extreme". Kei kun said in a sulky tone.

"Everything she tried was looking perfect so I thought , why not all of them". I said with an innocent look as Kei kun doesn't like my shopping habits.

This habit of buying things in bulk is something my father taught me when he  told me about his old days . I have inherited various of his habits, that's what mom says but I don't think so. Well I am not that crazy like my dad is for my mom. Atleast I don't go to that extreme ends.

(A/N: Yandere calling another yandere crazy.)

We ate grilled fish and rice with miso soup for dinner . Kei kun loves seafood so I always make sure to have a seperate compartment of fridge filled with it.

"It's really good Miyuki. I maybe get addicted to it". He said as soon he took the first bite.

'Please get addicted to it '. I said in my mind as getting Kei kun addicted toward any one of my thing is more than enough.

"Yeah Onee chaan , this is better than mom's. But please don't tell her okay." Kaede chan said with a wink .

"Thank you both of you. And I won't tell her Kaede chan so eat to your heart content". 

Today Kei kun again' decided to sleep on the couch and we didn't argued as we knew that Kei kun get upset whenever we quarrel. 

I didn't sneaked today because as much I love him , the back pain I am having is still fresh and it's really surprising that my tender Kei kun become so wild in bed . I really wanted accompany Kei kun but this pain is unbearable .

'I think I should start different routine of workout'. I thought before I fell asleep beside Kaede chan.

Keita POV:

"Today she didn't came huh. However what will happen tomorrow my dear Miyuki . " I grinned devilishly before I went to dreamland.

Next morning Uncle and aunt  came to pick Kaede early in the morning . Since we also had school , we woke up before they arrived and was in middle of preparing for school.

"Thank you for taking care of Kaede . Here is the soveneir please enjoy it together". Kurumi san said with a brimming smile on her face. 

Uncle Shiba didn't spoke much but when I brought her luggage and told them that it only had clothes we bought , I got what I expected.

Uncle Shiba scolded me mercilessly for 10 minutes and the real culprit was whistling in the corner like she isn't present here.. Kurumi san saved me in the end.Uncle Shiba wanted to pay for the clothes but Miyuki stepped in between and with her natural calm and confident aura convinced him that it was okay for small gifts  .

"I am leaving Kei oni chaan to you until I grow up but after that, I will battle with you for rea. So be prepared ." Kaede said with a flame emitting in her eyes.

"I will wait for you " . She also replied with the same look .

'She is realy childish '. I chuckled at Miyuki's adorable behaviour.

I noticed that Miyuki was staring at Kurumi san until the end , well Kurumi san didn't noticed it but I saw it clearly .

After they left I asked Miyuki when we were heading back inside.

"Why you were staring at Kurumi san like that. You wanted to ask something". I asked completely oblivious of her intention.

"I was just checking out your first love Kei kun". She said with a teasing smile and ran  toward the bedroom

"You!!!!!" I shouted and chased after her .

And like that our daily lovey dovey life continued.

Author: In the end it sounded like I finished the novel.😂

9