Clinging baby!
414 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We arrived at the school together for the first time , hand in hand.

Various people already knew about us as our sleeping photo in the bus, had already circulated in these three days.

But still those who didn't knew about us gave one hell of a reaction .

'Is it too unbelievable'. I thought as we entered the classroom.

Class was like normal, except for our uniform as winter is nearing so our school made it mandatory to wear atleast a half sweater . Grey half sweater over a white shirt isn't a bad combo however   it's kinda hot when someone is clinging to you , but I don't hate it even a bit rather I love it when she cling onto me like a baby.

Miyuki wasn't willing to  seperate from me even in the class, but thanks to our sensei's arrival, she returned back to her old dignified aura and placed herself neatly on her seat which was far ahead of mine.

I was gazing outside the window and sometimes toward Miyuki's back all the time during the class as I really wasn't interested in class or to be precise the way she was teaching. Seriously , my homeroom teacher uses somewhat hard text book terms which nullify all my reasoning. 

I perfer Miyuki's classes , so I  rely on her most of the time.

'Its like I am taking advantage of her'. I realised and suddenly started to focus on the class more but as expected I don't fuckin understand most of the things.

'I suck at academics'. I sighed and my gaze fell on the football ground and uncounciously my lips arched in a smile .

"Is  something outside more better than your sensei , Yuichii kun?" Suddenly a voice reached my ears and I got startled.

When I faced back to the centre , I realised that everyone is staring at me and giggling like she cracked most funniest joke ever.

"I am sorry Sensei". I apologised immediately .

"Moh..you are boring. You should have complimented me". She said with her old wicked teasing tone.

'I hope she won't loose her job like this'. I sat down while thinking about why me and Miyuki fought for the first time.

The class continued as like before . Some classes were good and understandable but some of them sucked to no end.

After the fifth period lunch break arrived. Me and Miyuki had already planned to eat lunch together with Shindo and Ruri san so we moved toward the cafeteria together while holding hands.

"If you are embarrased then we could maintain distance in school". I asked her as her face was fulshed red when we were moving toward the cafe.

"No, definitely no. We are a couple everywhere we go and don't dare to think about maintaining distance at all. I am just so happy that my blood is surging up more than usual." She said with her index finger roaming in the air .

Whenever , Miyuki make up somethingor lie , her way of speech and hand gesture reveals out everything.

"Okay mam. I won't say that but please help me in preparing notes. You know sensei words fly over my head". I told her honestly as at this point Miyuki knew me from inside out so hiding things is like placing stain on white sheet. Totally discoverable.

"I will. But promise me you will take me for a date". She said as we entered the cafe filled with students.

I spotted the two married couples ,  oblivious of their surroundings and totally dived in their own pink world .

'Do we also look like this to others?' I questioned myself as we approached them.

"Tell me or I won't help you". She asked again.

"Yeah okay . We will go but on weekend." I told her and sat down on the vacant seat , opposite to the couple.

"Yay. I will plan it out." She said something which I should have taken care of.

I didn't nudged about it for now and knocked on the table to pull the bakacouple back on earth..

"Oh Yuichii you already arrived." Shindo said with a fake smile, totally expressing how disturbed he was feeling right now .

"So sorry for interruption but I guess someone kept on pestering me to eat lunch together." I reminded him as he texted me thrice before we came school, to come cafeteria in the lunch break.

"Haha...what are you saying Yuu kun.You are not interrupting . This stupide Shun  starts flirting anytime recently , like you". She said something unreasonable and I ignored the last part intentionally .

"Ruri you wanted to talk something right?". Miyuki asked as we took the lead off our bento and the smell of steamed cabbage rolls , spreaded around.

Naturally we shared our lunch with the two lazy heads who only knew about ramen and actually brought instant ramen for their lunch also.

"Oh actually the autumn festival is going to start from Thursday and will last long for three days, so are you guys going". Ruri san asked while eating the cabbage rolls from Miyuki's box.

"Yeah I already planned going there on Saturday and Kei kun also agreed to it but I wanted to surprise him that we were going to the festival".

"But Miyuki you would  have wore yukata for our date and wouldn't it  be too obvious after that". I said as festival without seeing Miyuki in yuakata was total waste .

'She will look beautiful in it'. I started imagining her already.

"Hey, Yuichii your face looks like a pervert. " Shindo whispered and I immediately averted my gaze and settled my thoughts before Miyuki could notice.

"Yeah you are right. So you  both are also going?" Miyuki asked Ruri san.

"Yes but we are going on Friday as Shindo has a family matter to attend on Saturday". Ruri san said after finishing the last roll.

We went back to our respective classes . Me and Shindo were going to meet after the school for practice and the girls would be watching us from the stands , so after school I took Miyuki and headed toward the ground.

There were few other girls , who were sitting in the stands silently .

They saw us and belive or not, I heard tongue clicking from various direction. Some from the other players and some from the girls who were silent until now.

' I guess Miyuki has neutral fan following '. I sighed and after a quick hug from Miyuki , I ran toward the changing room .

MIYUKI POV:

'I heard it bitches. Are you annoyed, want to say something? Come on say then, but Kei kun is mine so buzz off'. I thought when I saw the annoyed looks of the girls who came to eat my Kei kun with their eyes .

My Kei kun look exceptionally hot and handsome when he plays soccer so naturally I have to guard him from unwanted pests like these .

Just after a minute Ruri chan joined me after she sent off Shindo kun.

After about 10 minutes , every player entered the main ground  . But my focus was only on one person.

Kei kun was weaing white jersey and black shorts which was suiting him very well. I remember the first time we met, he was wearing the same jersey like this so I had a unforgettable memory about it.

I don't knew much about soccer but I knew that those who were placed near opponent's goal are called front offenders or something like that . Kei kun and Shindo kun were playing at that position.

Kei kun was really well in what he was doing as most of the time he was in limelight .

"Oiii, what chya doin . Don't just defend like a knucklehead and pass it here got it?" This what Kei kun shouted to one of the teamate standing near their own goal post.

Kei wasn't the captain of the team but when he plays soccer everyone gets fired up with his aura and even senpais listen to his words.

"Yuu kun is really seems different on the field.". Ruri chan said and I nodded in agreement as he really becomes dominating and cool on the field and this personality of his , only emerges two times. First obviously on the field and second when we....

"Miyu chan your face is red . Are you okay".

"Ye-yeah I am fine . I am not thinking about  something lewd ". I dug my own hole again.

Author: Side story will be posted related to Keita's past and Kaede love story . It won't be regular and not depressing either.🙃

9