Chapter 18
1.1k 28 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 18

-----------------------------------------------------

The Capital City Perez was renowned throughout the human settlements.

It was the pride of the nation of Torul. Whether it be to lead the Humans against other races or to repel the Demons, this City has been the center for all such coalitions.

It fell from grace ever since the dissolution of the Union of Nations 3000 years ago, but had retained it's cultural value & many Nobles from the other Nations came here to participate in the Royal Academy of Perez or the Military Academy.

The current King had obtained his throne under many unorthodox circumstances & had to spend many years to stabilize his power. He also had to persuade the regional powers for recognition.

Now that he had secured his throne, his ambitions were burning strongly. He wanted to prove to the other Human Nations that he was a capable leader & could lead their generation against any future threats.

--------------------------------------

The Royal Palace of Perez,

Within a secluded room, the beautiful bed frame, the artistically decorated walls & the jewel studded accessories in the room provided an impressive sight.

A young man, of age 19, was pacing around restlessly. His beautiful blue hair, fat face, sharp eyes and burly figure made the room picture perfect.

His nose was longer than anyone in the palace and the fat collecting on his throat area made his already small neck appear almost non-existent.

Such perfect appearance could only belong to a true royalty.

His perfect face though, was being ruined by the amount of stress visible on it.

The second Prince's confidant had informed the second Prince Bernard of a grave news.

The Demons had started to occupy their territories & were silently building their powers.

The Prince became flustered & was unable to decide what to do.

Their magic capabilities were well known. After all, they rose to become a legitimate threat to the entire world.

It was his attendant, Cosme who calmed the Prince down & tried to instigate him,

[Prince Bernard, this is your opportunity. His Majesty would want to destroy those Demons & definitely select the first Prince to lead the battle. I suggest that you must use this chance & take the command.]

[B-But what about Magic?! They would burn us to cinders!!]

[Are you forgetting that you don't have to fight at all. Just command from the sidelines & it would be no problem.]

The Second Prince couldn't come to a decision, hence he chose to agree to his confidant & went to see his father, the King.

----------------------------------------

King Benito was sitting on his majestic throne, while using a stool to support his over bulging stomach.

He munched on snacks continuously while chomping down on more.

A few beautifully fat ladies were scratching an itch under his butt that he himself couldn't reach.

He was startled when his son rushed inside while wearing a distressed expression on his face.

[Oh, my sweet sweet son Bernard, what happened?]

The Second Prince quickly knelt on his knees as he answered,

[Your Majesty, I have something very important to discuss with you.]

----------------------------------------

Upon receiving the report from the second Prince Bernard, the King, Benito the third, became excited,

(...this is our chance. We must strike! But other Kings would become suspicious if we made a move ourselves...)

The Second Prince fiddled with his fingers, before he mustered his courage & spoke,

[Your Majesty, please give me the command for this operation. I-I will succeed!]

The King looked at his son in the eyes & smiled heartily.

(...Indeed, if Bernard is in charge, then no one would suspect anything...)

The King nodded to himself & announced,

[Hear our command! The second Prince Bernard would lead this battle against those vile Demons! General Miguel would accompany the Prince & direct the battle under the Prince's command.]

[The royal forces must not move. Summon the Adventurer's Guild & Mercenary Union Leaders! This battle must be fought as secretly as possible!]

The attendant Cosme smiled to himself & imagined himself rising in the ranks in the future.

-------------------------------------------

When Adrian returned to the bar, he found Drone collapsed from over drinking while Ella was talking with the Bar owners.

As he went over, Ella stood up and bowed to him once & replied,

[Good Evening, Master. The Bar owner happens to run a Inn at this village too & I thought that maybe we should stay here for the night..]

Adrian listened to her ramblings & agreed to stay at the inn, since Drone had knocked himself out cold.

He didn't know that Drone's tolerance to alcohol had rapidly decreased due to his father-in-law's drug.

After making sure that Drone had been carried into a room, Adrian asked the bar owner about the local place for exchanging money & was told of a branch of a bank located there.

He sold the NUGGET and received 40,000 Gold coins for it. The bank was willing to give only 35,000 Gold coins, but Adrian haggled about it's purity and size as he talked about the refining costs, trading costs, taxes, etc. until even the Bank In charge was dumbfounded.

After counting the money carefully, Adrian returned to the Bar & cleared their tabs while also paying to the Inn for the night.

He reserved two rooms only, one for the couple & one for himself.

He also gave some money for hot bathing water to be sent to his room & cleaned his body before eating a light dinner.

After buying some local items, bar expenses & Inn expenses, Adrian had spent 18 Gold Coins that day & planned to pay a place some special visit before sleeping..

[Hehehehe, how can I sleep before visiting the Brothel at least once...]

He had enquired about the Brothel & it was said to have the most beautiful ladies of the Village in the area.

Since Drone had already collapsed & wouldn't disturb his plans, he sneaked out of his room & went straight towards the Brothel.

(...Today, I shall lose my virginity for sure!...)

----------------------------------------

Among the buildings and establishments in the Village Fray, most of them were closed down & the streets became darker as a result.

The only building illuminated with lights was just the Brothel.

Located near the Village Market Square, the entrance to the building was frequented by men of all ages.

When Adrian arrived near the Brothel, his heart shook in anticipation of the action he would commit.

After calming himself down, he moved inside & reached out towards the reception.

{Hello! Anyone here?!]

A bearded old man dressed in a stylish suit quickly rushed there.

He welcomed Adrian & asked his preferences.

Adrian scratched his head & mused to himself. He had been duped once because of trusting other's judgments & didn't want another reason for the nightmares.

[Um, can I have a look at the ladies before deciding?]

The old man nodded and informed the clerk to summon all available escorts.

Meanwhile, the old man rubbed his palms & tried to hype their services to Adrian,

[Dear sir, our ladies are the absolute best! You would be hard pressed to find any such beauty around this area. Also, there is no need for worries about diseases. We have a Priest in contact who regularly sells us the Holy Water. You can be rest assured!]

The people of this world were mostly ignorant of diseases and medication & believed in the omnipotence of the Holy Water, so much that it's effects were often over-exaggerated.

Adrian waited impatiently for the escorts to arrive, while he tried to calm his raging boner.

Then a number of ladies, around 11, arrived with the clerk & stood in a line.

The clothing they wore were barely enough to hide the parts, while exposing their figures for all to see.

Their faces, however, were all covered by a veil & their facial features couldn't be estimated.

Adrian drooled over their bodies.

Everything he saw so far were either his wonderful memories through his PC screen or the nightmarish stuff he experienced in this life time.

Of course, his mother didn't count.

His mind, however, screamed for him to enquire more, especially their faces.

[Why are their faces covered? I want to see them before I decide.]

The old man became grumpy on this request, but he complied at the thought of money.

[You all, remove your veils. Let this sir see your unblemished faces.]

As soon as the veil went off, Adrian's excitement suffered a stock market crash.

The women were reminiscent of the brutish women back at his guild.

A shiver went down his spine as the ladies directed flirty gazes towards him.

One lady especially was swinging her waist as she smiled towards him bashfully.

Her eyes were literally screaming 'FUCK ME!'

(...YUCK!! Such Ugliness! WHY?! Even the prostitutes look this horrible?! This village is bullcrap! Like hell I would pay for this shit!...)

However, after acting so mighty in front of the receptionist and making several requests, Adrian didn't know how to refuse them.

(...should I sneak out? Yes! Toilet! I can use that excuse...)

As his shifty eyes searched for an escape route, a group of burly men came downstairs & approached the receptionist.

[Hey! Our Lord needs more women! OH! Nice work. These would do. Send these to his room quickly, or else..]

The men quickly grabbed their hands on their swords & the threat made the escorts as well as the receptionist quiver in fear.

Afraid of offending the City Lord's son, the receptionist let the men take the women away, as they all silently went upstairs.

Though, one of them refused to go upstairs and was struggling while being pulled.

She looked towards Adrian with eyes full of desperation, but Adrian evaded her like avoiding plague.

She was ultimately knocked unconscious, before being carried upstairs.

The old man appeared apologetic and bowed in front of Adrian shamefully.

[Young sir. Please forgive us. We simply cannot offend them. I will give you a discount the next time you come, but we would not be able to serve you this time!]

Adrian sighed in relief. He didn't have to do much & the mess sorted itself out.

[Don't worry old man. Just take care. See ya!]

He quickly ran off while talking & disappeared by the end of it.

The old man looked at Adrian in wonder, as he had feared that he would be punished.

He quickly rushed upstairs to fulfill any new requests from the special guest.

-----------------------------------------

Adrian kicked the pebbles on the road as he became depressed.

All his efforts up till now, towards trying to get laid with a beauty were turning out to be futile.

He wondered if this was the karmic retribution for his sinful thoughts.

[Am I in the wrong for wanting a companion? I just never dated before & want to have a giddy & immoral relationship.. Is it too much to ask for?]

Adrian mused to himself as he returned to the Inn.

To him, the moon looked especially lonely that night.

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 18 End

 

 

 

35