Chapter 74
857 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 74

...

As Adrian found himself alone in the room with the female wolf, Elvisa started to take off her stockings, as she revealed her smooth and fine legs.

Facing Elvisa's aggressive approach, Adrian only felt like letting her take the lead as he waited for her on the bed.

Although he felt a little shame in being naked in front of a beauty like Elvisa, Adrian was too starved to lose his virginity and wanted to do it as fast as possible at any cost.

It was really becoming hard for him to hold back. The prior work on his hot rod had already made him unable to withstand her seduction, but now.. gazing at the exquisite and glamorous woman like Elvisa made Adrian thank his ancestors in heaven for such a wonderful incident.

She wasn't even wearing anything now, as her two white exposed mounds looked to be especially appetizing. As she came over and sat beside him, their legs touched and he felt Elvisa's warm body through it.

Adrian's blood was rushing from all parts of his body and concentrating on his rod. Elvisa had only grabbed his penis gently, but now it had become so engorged and threatening.

[Darling, you became this hard. It hurts to hold it back, doesn't it? It became like that because of me?]

Elvisa asked Adrian as her soft hands roamed over his erect dick.

[O-Of course! Your beauty has won me over, Elvisa. Let's try doing it already!]

Adrian responded full of anticipation. His inner instincts were screaming at him to use his newly acquired strength to push this lady down and start pounding his dick into her baby hole for all night long, but getting serviced by a beauty like her was too good to miss out on and hence, Adrian tried to bear everything.

Elvisa giggled loudly as she gave his erect penis a light kiss and spoke,

[Hmmmm~ What should I do~? Darling has been too fickle nowadays... sometimes I wanted to kill them already...]

Elvisa looked down as suddenly the atmosphere inside the room turned from enticing to threatening.

Before Adrian could understand anything, Elvisa suddenly clutched her head as she screamed loudly,

[AAAAHHHHH!!! Get out of here immediately!!]

Adrian became horrified of Elvisa's sudden mood swings, as he quickly got up from the bed and hastily put them on, before quickly running away from the scene of the crime.

----------------------------

After coming some distance away, Adrian sat down on the ground as he panted heavily in exhaustion.

[W-What was all that?! What happened to her suddenly? Well... she wasn't behaving normal from the start. Is it the stress from the Duke Incident?... who knows..]

Adrian sighed to himself as he decided to head back to his place.

(...it's better being around a flesh eating monster than a distressed woman...)

Adrian thought to himself as he got up and fixed his clothes, before moving towards the residential area.

Back at his room.

Adrian found Rose asleep already, while the Arachne was nowhere to be found. Adrian tried to look everywhere for it but couldn't see it anywhere near the room.

Finally exhausted after going through everything, Adrian took off his outer clothes and lay beside Rose as he tried to catch a quick nap.

-------------------------------------

In the middle of his sleep, a sudden prompt jolted him awake.

<I'm Back~! Overseer Security Checks are over now.>

Adrian became overjoyed with the sudden notification and spoke in his mind.

'Ah! Y-You are back? And I waited so long for it!'

<The Overseer was being extra cautious this time. I had to save myself as a database icon, otherwise I would have been deleted too...>

Adrian remembered how fearful the System was of the Overseer, as he curiously enquired.

'That sounds tough... is he gone for good this time?'

<Security checks are unpredictable in nature. It is almost impossible to tell when it would happen again.>

That was when Adrian remembered something very important as he asked the system.

'I still have my items from before right? And those upgrades?'

<User data has been restored. Only the released Pokemon needs to be caught again.>

The shadows of despair started to surround Adrian's heart as he thought about his captured Zapdos.

'So.. Zapdos is gone for good, huh..'

<If the User desires, the mission 'Zapdos Hunt' can begin. We could capture it and make it yours again.>

<CAUTION: The system cannot track the accurate location of the legendary Pokemon and can only predict it's path with past sightings data. Amount of time needed is undetermined. User must prepare to Logout in the middle, else User might get cremated by his friends and family.>

Cold sweat drenched Adrian's body as he thought about what would happen if he didn't log out in time. Those that cared for him would certainly be very devastated.

'Eh? N-No, I don't want something like that! Set a timer so that I would be alerted of the time elapsed in my home world by every 4 hours.'

<User command acknowledged. Start Session now?>

Adrian considered putting the thing for later and to sleep alongside Rose, but then, he realized that he hadn't heard anything from his two Pokemon yet.

'Alright then. I have to check up on the Grimer and Clefairy too. Start Session.'

<Logging in user. Session Begins.>

-------------------------------------

As Adrian looked around himself, he found himself in some sort of glacial desert. The temperature around him was so low that he could even feel his skin beginning to freeze. His breath was creating a mist around him as it added to the one already surrounding him.

'Hey! Why did you dump me in the middle of a desert! It's so cold that I am starting to feel sick already..'

<Upon tracking Zapdos travel pattern, it it estimated to arrive here. The exact time of arrival is currently unknown.>

Adrian started to look for a shelter, since a snowstorm was coming and he didn't want to become a human popsicle.

As Adrian trembled in cold and his body shivered greatly, his eyes lay upon a small opening.

Upon trying his luck with it, it turned out to be a cave. It was so dark inside that the depths of it were unknown.

'It's too dark in there.. how the fuck would I know what's inside there...I need someone to check if it's dangerous or not.. ah, right!'

---------------------------

Chapter 74 END

A/N: I'm back.

18