Chapter 2 – How to Level as a Succubus!
36k 22 353
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Updates every 3 days. You can read up to 10+ advanced chapters on patreon! The Hero Turned into a Succubus! | Patreon

The first thing Kanae needed to do was get out of this cavern. There was no use grumbling about being a girl and succubus if he were to die of starvation. Better to roll with the punches for now. But just where the hell was the exit?

"Uu… I'm so hungry…" Kanae cried as his stomach rumbled.

Two kinds of hunger tormented him right now. The familiar one that gnawed at the pit of his stomach, and another which was new and difficult to explain. It could only be described as a jittery feeling of arousal, like that heavy sensation between the chest and belly after getting an urge to masturbate.

When Kanae stroked his stomach, an electrifying shiver raced straight to his crotch and chest. If touching there felt good, how would the new parts of his body feel?

Grabbing a handful of his breasts caused his knees to buckle. Pleasure surged through him so strongly that he was at a loss for words. Doing so only served to excite him further and exacerbate the new hunger.

"Damn it… This is all because I'm a succubus, isn't it?" Kanae muttered.

Why did this have to feel so good? Was a woman's body supposed to be this sensitive?

Pushing those thoughts aside, Kanae continued onwards in hope of finding the way out. His trek, however, was interrupted by something detaching from a stalactite above.

Cheee! Cheee!

A strange-looking bat with bulging eyes and a fat body dove right for him.

"A monster? Oh, crap!" Kanae dove out of the way and hid behind a large stone, but of course it proved useless against a flying creature.

Maybe this was a chance to level up. Screw gaining experience through sexual encounters. If this world had rule sets like a video game, then it should follow that a monster like this granted experience. No need to feel bad about the life of something else if his own was in danger.

Kanae picked up what rocks he could find on the ground and chucked them at the bat. One struck it square in the head, knocking it to the cavern floor. He grabbed the thing by its wings and slammed it hard against the wall.

CHEEEEEEE…

The bat went still after letting out an ear-splitting shriek.

"Hahh… hahh… That was scary as hell… I can't believe I killed it…"

Although it was a matter of life or death in a place like this, he couldn't help but feel bad. This was a whole different world from the Earth or Japan he knew. Taking it easy and underestimating it would only get him killed.

Kanae opened his own character sheet and was surprised to still be at level 1. Either he needed to kill a lot more, or he really did need to have sexual encounters.

There was a blinking light next to the bat now that it was dead. When he reached down to investigate, a new menu similar to his character sheet appeared.

Roptera Lvl. 1

STR

F

A weak monster that stalks dark places. Its death cries may signal an entire swarm.

DEX

D

INT

F

 

Swarm…?

A whole lot of cheeping was echoing down the cavern from where he had come. The giant swarm of roptera bats out for blood flew out of the darkness straight at Kanae. He threw the rocks away and ran like mad to escape them.

Thanks to the winding tunnels, Kanae managed to lose them at the cost of being even more lost. Exhaustion caught up and hunger rendered him on the brink of passing out. His vision blurred, breathing grew shallow, and thoughts became hazy.

"Hahh… I think… I lost them…"

Kanae collapsed in front of a cluster of waist-high mushrooms swaying back and forth even though there was no wind. He had no way of knowing if they were poisoned or not, but they looked like taller versions of portobello mushrooms back on Earth. Hunger was getting the better of his rational side. They should be able to be eaten raw.

Just a bite… one bite…

Not thinking clearly anymore, Kanae grabbed one stalk and chomped a mouthful of it. 

The entire cluster sprung out at once, latching onto his arms and legs, lifting him into the air.

"Eh— Wait! What the hell? Someone, help! Ahhh!" Kanae cried.

Many mushroom stalks had entangled him to the point of immobility. Several of them were groping his chest and inner thighs, causing pleasure to course through him. With no other choice, Kanae tried to bite at the ones close to free himself.

One stalk went up to his face and blew out a puff of dust.

"What is… Aahh… ahh… achoo!" Kanae sneezed up a storm, then every muscle in his body relaxed. He couldn't so much as fully clench a fist or fight the mushrooms prying his legs open.

Wait… prying my legs open?

The mushrooms were longer than they first appeared, squirming out of the ground like snakes in search of a meal. Unable to fight back or resist, Kanae watched in astonishment as one tugged at the fabric of his sparse clothing and another wormed its way into the space between his legs.

"No… stop…" he pleaded, but the mushrooms had no sentience with which to bargain with.

A bulb rubbed the entrance of his new female genital. It brushed against the tiny pink nub, making Kanae's thoughts go blank.

"Haauuu… aaahhh! Stop rubbing me down there… I'm… oohh… mmm…"

Not that Kanae could resist anyway, but the mushrooms stroking him were beginning to feel good. Something like sweat dripped down his thighs. Lubricated by the wetness produced by his own excited body, the mushroom cap was able to slip in.

"Yes! Ooh, it's… guh… What is this… feeling… deeper… Yes!" Kanae cried as his eyes widened and drool slipped down his chin.

The succubus within began to desire more, yearning for the pleasure that was being experienced for the very first time. What did it matter now? Before being thrown into this world, he was about to do it with a stranger— with a man. As a sex demon… wasn't this exactly the kind of scenario he wanted?

Kanae twitched with ecstasy, writhing to get it deeper inside.

"Give it to me… Make me feel how a girl is supposed to orgasm… I want it…"

As if to respond, the mushroom buried deeper into him. The long stalk squirmed and throbbed, scraping the umbrella-shaped head of its cap against the insides. Weren't first times supposed to hurt? This was amazing. The further it went, the better it became.

"Aahhh! Deeper, harder! It's so good! My… My hole feels so full— I'm cumming soon!" Kanae moaned so loudly his voice echoed down the halls, but he didn't care even if the roptera swarm heard. Maybe they had a hidden penis to do it with, too.

A building sensation grew so intense that only screaming could make it bearable gathered at his crotch. Being screwed by a mushroom rendered him a beast in heat, lost to the pleasures of being both a woman and succubus.

The mushroom struck something deep inside and couldn't go any further, but that tipped Kanae over the edge.

"I'm cumming— Aaahhhh! Aaahhhhhhhhhh!"

Fireworks of ecstasy robbed Kanae of consciousness for a few seconds. The pleasure traveled from between his legs up to his head. He was dropped to the ground, at last released from the mushrooms' grasp. His entire body shuddered from climaxing so hard. The stalks had fallen limp next to him and appeared shriveled up.

Aftershocks of pleasure were still reverberating through him, and the ability to move slowly returned as whatever effect the spores caused subsided.

"Hahh… ahh… mmm… Was that… really how girls orgas?" Kanae asked himself.

Just what was that? A pleasure that only women knew? To orgasm like that was incredible and addicting, much better than with a penis.

Moreover, Kanae was no longer hungry. The void of hunger had vanished, and his insatiable desire to have sex waned to a mild but manageable urge.

Something was shining next to the mushroom just like the roptera. As Kanae reached down, a menu popped up.

Wrenshroom Lvl. 2

STR

D

Pseudo-sentient mushrooms. Their spores are a muscle relaxant. They like burying into wet places to grow.

DEX

--

INT

--

 

"Like burying into wet places to grow, huh… Nice to know." Kanae sighed, now knowing for sure sexual encounters was the only way to level up as a succubus.

A problem still remained. 

If Kanae didn't find a way out, then having sex with wrenshrooms was going to be his only way to level up. And he wasn't sure if being a fungus' personal sex toy was his idea of a good time… although it didn't sound as bad as he thought after that…

Trying to stand up was difficult. His trembling legs made it hard to walk and had to lean against the wall for support. Before leaving, he took another look at the mushrooms that had just taken his virginity. They looked like a bunch of flaccid dicks. Succubi in fiction drained the vitality of things they had sex with. It seemed to apply to any living thing in this world.

The fact that the wrenshrooms looked dead was probably due to the [Drain] skill.

Which should mean…

Kanae brushed a hand over his wrist as he walked away, opening the character sheet to see.

Kanae Toyomi Lvl. 2

Race:

Demon

STR

D

Subrace:

Succubus

DEX

B

Class:

Seductress

INT

A

 

Skills

Equipment

Drain

 

 

"I levelled up!" he exclaimed excitedly, then winced as realization hit. "Uu… I levelled up from having sex with mushrooms— eep!"

Kanae walked into a rather firm surface that wasn't quite like the rigid walls. In fact…the more he felt it up, the more he realized it was covered with fur and muscular. His eyes adjusted to the large body of a brawny bovine creature with an obsidian coat of fur. A very thick and veiny cock throbbed between them.

The minotaur let loose a bellowing roar. "Mrrrooooo!"

"Uh… N-Nice to… meet you…?" For the first time since arriving, a visceral fear greater than the urge to have sex overwhelmed Kanae and froze him in place.

It picked Kanae up with powerful hands and licked him, leaving slobber dripping down his breasts and face. He had every opportunity to run just a second ago. Maybe it was fear that had petrified him. No, it would most definitely have caught up. He couldn't possibly have outrun it.

Or maybe those were just excuses, and Kanae was hoping for this to happen the moment he laid eyes on the minotaur.

A familiar feeling bumped Kanae's inner thighs on the way up. Its penis was growing larger and more erect, and as soon as the long hot shaft pressed against his still soaking entrance, he casted aside any will to resist.

Kanae gazed up at the minotaur and cautiously stroked the long snout.

"P-Please, be gentle with me," he said with a lustful smile.

There is no good way to copy/paste the tables from google docs, so I'm mostly going to leave it as is and will only adjust if it looks horrifyingly off and unreadable.

Updates every 3 days. You can read up to 10+ advanced chapters on patreon! The Hero Turned into a Succubus! | Patreon

353