Chapter 2-SELF
346 8 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am cursed.

My name is Hakuno Micheal Kanata, the popular son of a major shareholder in the food and entertainment industry around the world, I was from a pretty much agnostic family that didn't care about personal religion but personally, I was a Christian.

Most of my life was a field of roses as I was valedictorian, I won a football scholarship(soccer for uneducated Americans), was popular amongst everyone and was pretty much a fan favourite of everyone as I was friendly with most and hung out with pretty much everyone.

I had a younger sister called Mikoto who was also popular with my childhood friend Hikari, who was a technological genius getting invitations from places like MIT in the US.

Feels like heaven right? Yep, it is until you realize that the kidnapping and assassination of my dad and mum were done by my sister and childhood friend because my parents denied her proposal for incestuous and polygamous marriage to me or that she regularly sponsors indirect bullying of girls who try to propose to me?, or to design a nigh inescapable room, chaining and shackling me down for almost 3 years just because I denied their proposals.

They claimed to love me but got violent and abusive when I said that I couldn't reciprocate their love starting with insults before finally knocking me out with a steel baseball bat. For the first few weeks, they tried hitting and whipping me in torture to force me into accepting their proposal and when I insisted on refusing they chose more permanent solutions by paying people to kill the members of my class in a plane rash including my best friend for 7 years and as if it wasn't enough they then drugged and moved me into a different apartment hiding where I was subjected into both physical and mental torture drugging and hitting me. 

They tortured me for years with them feeding me their regurgitated food, molesting, assaulting and raping me as it was part of my daily schedule. I barely escaped by intentionally stealing the key while I was getting raped by her but I barely got off my shackles into the main road when they started chasing and hunting for me.

*       *         *

Well, I eventually got killed, I was expecting it to be from illness, or malnutrition or maybe they got tired and disposed me off but it was forceful joint suicide.

“Jesus let me at least let me spend eternity as far away as possible from this devil incarnates”, I prayed with my final breath.

18