Chapter 3 – AZRAEL
316 5 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

As he woke up The Boy saw himself in a white room with infinite reflections of his body in different parts which reminded him of a kaleidoscope but the mirrors shrunk and rotated continuously until it formed a live-sized version of himself.

He was religious so he realized that this was the work of a higher being so he inquired “who or what are you?”.

The being replied “my true name is too much for you to understand so I will go by a name that your sister religion gave me.”,’I am Azrael, closest to the fallen but steadfast in belief and loyalty, the manager of the deceased and the angel of death. I am he who controls the fallen and guides the souls into eternity according to their doings “.

As he said that the boy replied“where am I supposed to go as I committed evil in my last days”.

“Silence Child" Immediately the boy was unable to respond or make any sounds,"You shall be given a chance at redemption as long with those two who were sinned for love as you all have been given a job to do in a universe that needs purging“.

This world borrows from fiction which was allowed to manifest due to my God’s will and you are granted 3 items that will confirm your body, spirit and soul as you go into that world.

To manifest your soul you are given a reality marble that depicts your soul's origin upon reflection from your free will in your past life.

For your spirit, you are blessed with infinite love from friendly world forces that accept our diction.

For your body, you are granted unlimited potential in the form of your unlimited mana circuits which channels all magecraft and are unable to die until the last church is destroyed in a 500  km radius.

In exchange for your uncontrollable attribute, you gain a gold ranked mystic eye of distortion and a mystic face with the charm attribute but it is prevalent to only the opposite sex/gender.

"I was told by my superior that those who loved you will be joining you in this mission”.

Upon realization, the boy tried to shriek and beg upon hearing but Azrael continued stating “ to answer your prayers I put you all in selective different organizations as you will be with the church, your former sister will be affiliated with the mage association while your cousin will be with the Atlas Institute. But when they were informed about their separation they asked in that they will be able to find so I struck a deal in which you will meet every 5 years but will only be able to interfere with each other at the Age of fifteen .”

“Now go forth formerly Hakuno Kanata now Micheal Solaris and cause progress in a stagnant world,” Azrael said as the boy fell into the light with worry and panic on his face.

18