My and the Hero’s First Quest?? °O°
1.3k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry the last chapter was so short, I wasnt going to post more today but I just had some ideas and wanted to get them out >ω< so other people could see them! Also, I just figured out you can format these comments like this! This one NOT edited by Ella cuz I didn’t give her time  :Þ

 

Finally, we reached the town of Luxan. It was a small but bustling city, with a big cobbled crossroads with a big inn next to it. I could see smoke coming out the chimney and smell the smell of food coming from the inn and got excited. But I was NOT drooling! Well, maybe a little…

 

I had a sudden thought. Wait. do we even have any money?

 

I tugged on the hero’s arm. “Alto?”

 

He looked down on me. Why did he get to be so tall?? “Yes, Lys?”

 

I blushed. “Do you have to call me Lys?” I whined. “That’s what my older brother used to call me. B--but, anyway, do we have any money for the inn?”

 

“That’s a good point.”

 

Jeez, the prez might be booksmart, but it was good I was here with all my practical knowledge! Like how to go to a convenience store and get the cheapest food they had. I only got food poisoning that one time!

 

“Well, I’m sure they’ll let the fated hero stay for free, right?” he continued. I was starting to remember why I didn’t like class prez. She had always seemed not just cold, but arrogant! Although I had to admit it looked better on Alto… I didn’t say that!

 

We finally reached the inn and went inside. As we approached the counter, I ducked behind Alto a little, blushing and feeling a little shy.

 

Behind the counter was a beautiful elf lady with… uh… lots of assets! Yeah, assets! I growled a little as Alto stared at them. Of course he was getting distracted by them, but he barely looked at me the whole walk here! I clawed at his back a little, making him jump and yelp.

 

“Yes, can we have two rooms, please? I’m the fated hero summoned from another world, and this is my companion,” he proclaimed, showing off the back of his hand.

 

The elf lady laughed, like tinkling bells. “Do you know how many people have tried that on me, young man? A simple tattoo might fool you humans, but elves have Third Eye [Second Sight].”

 

I blinked, wondering how she’d just said parentheses out loud. The elf’s eyes started glowing white as the tracing of an eye pattern appeared on her forehead. A moment later, the light faded and she gasped. “It’s really him! It’s the hero!”

 

People gasped and gathered around, staring at the two of us. I shrunk back, huddling against Alto. I never used to be this shy! Maybe it was the cat DNA?

 

“So, young hero,” the elf lady said. “Of course you may have a room for free… on one condition. This town has been plagued by the iron wolves that keep attacking us. Defeat 10 of them, and you may stay and eat as long as you like.”

 

Yum! I loved food, that sounded great! Oh, what was that other part she said?

 

Alto sighed dramatically. “Very well, elf. My companion and I will return shortly, with their hides.”

 

Wait, was I gonna have to fight something?! Goddess, save me!

30