There’s Only One Room For Both of Us in the Fantasy Inn?! My Innocence!
1.5k 9 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Last one today, I promise! ^_^; Sorry Ella, if ur gonna have to go through all of these and edit

We headed back towards the forest, and started walking south following the map the elf lady gave him. I shivered and pressed myself against Alto’s side as the forest got darker and the trees started looking twisted and bare. 

 

Suddenly, several wolves jumped out in front of us! But they weren’t just any ordinary wolves, they had shiny metal skin and sharp looking metal teeth! AH! Goddess, save me!

 

Alto narrowed his eyes at them and thrust his hand forward. “If this magic works like I think it does…” he muttered.

 

“Hydration Rust [AIR@/WATER~]!” he shouted. A beam of blue and white, wavy energy flew out of his hand and hit the wolves. A moment later, they whimpered and froze in place as their outsides rusted over.

 

“How did you do that?!” I cried, bouncing up and down excitedly beside him.

 

“It’s simple,” he said, a smug look on his damn handsome face. “Unlike most mages, who are specialized for only a few of the seven elements, the chosen hero can control all seven.”

 

“C--Can I do any magic?” I asked.

 

“It’s possible,” he said. “Your people, the beastkin, are associated with the element of SPIRIT^ so you may be able to control that.”

 

I squinched my face up and thrust my hands out, trying to look cool like he did while shouting out the first thing that came to my mind. “KITTY SLASH [SPIRIT^]!”

 

The tree trunk in front of me suddenly gained several slashes. Purple arcs of claws reached out in front of me and swiped before quickly vanishing. Whoa, awesome!

 

Just then, more wolves showed up! I decided to try my new attack at them.

 

“KITTY SLASH [SPIRIT^]!” 

 

...it just bounced off them.

 

Goddess this was unfair!

After rusting the wolves, Alto condescendingly explained it to me. “SPIRIT^ is weak against METAL=, so your attack didn’t do much.”

 

“What is it good against?” I asked eagerly.

 

“Wood,” he said drily, pointing at the slashed tree. I shrieked.

 

“Maybe you can beat some catnip up later,” he remarked unhelpfully. 

 

I almost used KITTY SLASH [SPIRIT^] on him! But I remembered the chosen hero had to defeat the Demon Queen if I wanted to go home.

 

And I did! I missed pizza and sushi and video games and anime and my discord friends! 

 

...Although, maybe this world isn’t so bad, I thought as I glanced at Alto. Wait, why did I do that??

 

We headed back to the inn.

 

“Sorry,” the elf lady said apologetically. “We just finished selling all rooms for the night except for one.”

 

Goddess! Was I going to have to share a room with the *gulp* handsome hero?

 

“And it only has one bed,” she added.

 

So much blood rushed to my face I almost fell over. Could this even get more embarrassing?!

 

As soon as we were in the room, Alto started… taking his clothes off??

 

“What are you doing?! Pervert!”

 

He shrugged off my accurate assessment. “I only have this one pair of clothes, and I want to let it air out while I sleep.”

 

“B--but…” I said while staring at his six pack abs newly exposed.

 

“Yes, Lys?”

 

“N-never mind,” I said, a hint of a mischievous smile crawling across my face. I’d give him a taste of his own medicine!

 

I started taking my dress off, stretching luxuriantly as I did. Alto stared at me for a moment before turning away, his eyes at the ground.

 

“You’re basically still wearing clothes,” he remarked. I looked down to see that my skin almost looked like a hairy bra!

 

“Many beastkin don’t wear clothes at all, actually,” he remarked. “Feel free to do the same, if it’s more comfortable.”

 

I got distracted staring at the bed, which looked comfortable and inviting. Alto walked over to it and tossed one of the big, fluffy pillows onto the floor.

 

I tilted my head at him, confused.

 

“It’s for you,” he said. “I assume you don’t want to share a bed,” he smirked.

 

Rude!

 

Although when I did curl up on it, it was very comfy. I fell asleep.

 

Did I feel a hand petting me? Nah, couldn’t be!

 

29