Voyaging to the Tower of Beasts?! Hope We Don’t Die!!
961 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I decided to name the milk girl Leche. Apparently the milk was enchanted to make beastkin women more fertile, and it made me so fertile I had a baby without even doing the naughty stuff! After all, I was saving my first time for master!

 

She followed me around every, making burbling noises. She was even shorter than me, but with bigger boobs. That just seemed unfair! I guess they were full of milk though, heh.

 

I bought a little bow for her from another market stall. It was cute!

 

“Dada” she bulbbled at Alto. He looked disgusted.

 

“Absolutely not!” he proclaimed. “This… thing is not related to me in any way! I accept no responsibility or culpability in this matter.”

 

She drooped a little. I tried to pat her on the head by my hand just sunk into it.

 

Suddenly, a big scary wolfkin man was approaching us! He was tall and muscly and hairy and had a big scar across one cheek and eye! Eek!

 

[Hey, Editor Emma here. Just a warning: some of the stuff after this gets really weird and honestly uncomfortable. I can’t really change the story beyond correcting Estelle’s (numerous) typos and misspellings, but just want to let you all know to brace yourselves. Also, I’m pretty sure she never re-reads the chapters in between me editing them and her posting them, so she’ll probably never even notice that I inserted this. I could probably say whatever I wanted here, but obviously I’m not gonna do that and betray her trust like that. I do kind of regret agreeing to edit this whole thing, though. It’s ended up just being kind of exhausting and feeling like this obligation hanging over me that I can’t escape. Ah well.]

 

I hid behind Alto. Meanwhile, Leche found another place to hide. She turned into a liquid, crept back up my leg, and retreated back into my naught kitty parts. I didn’t know she could do that! Cool!

 

The wolf growled something at Alto. I understood him, but I guess Alto couldn’t. Finally! An opportunity for me to be useful for master. Maybe this will help him love me…

 

I translated, helpfully. “He says he heard you’re looking for the SPIRIT^  Orb, and that we need to follow him to the Beastly Tower in the Beastwoods.”

 

So we followed him. I stared a little at his strong, muscular, hairy tail as it swayed back and forth a little as he walked in front of us. It was just kind of hypnotic…

 

Suddenly, he stopped, and I bumped into him, with a squeak! He turned and looked down at me, sneering. “Beastkin like you are why the humans think we are all weak,” he growled. “You are a traitor to our people, following your human like a lowly pet.”

 

Hmm.. being Alto’s pet? I kinda liked the sound of that! Please, Goddess, make it happen!

 

The wolf guy pointed up at the huge, craggy stone tower we stopped by. It was very intimidating, with cracks and crows flying around it and ivy growing on it. The top had three big pointy curved arc bits, like claws reaching up, and we could faintly see another orb of light floating in the middle of the claws.

 

“This is where I leave you,” the wolf growled. “You will most likely die here. Few survive the Tower of Beasts. I will gladly return in a day’s time and feast on your carcasses.”

 

Rude! I took master’s arm in mine and we walked up to the tower.

 

*Gulp*. Hopefully that beast guy was exaggerating!

 

Well, master was strong. I’m sure it’ll be fine… right?

17