Master… Sells Me?! Rude!
958 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We set off for where Alto thought the next orb was. We were going to the Kingdom of Caloria, to the south. It was a hot desert kingdom, with a mixture of humans, beastkin, Liloi, and jinn.

 

I stared at the first Liloi and jinn I’d seen as we entered an oasis. The Liloi looked just like a little girl, but too perfect, like a tiny moving porcelain doll! It was wearing little googles and working on some kind of complex machinery.

 

The jinn floated in the air, with a tail trailing off instead of legs. She was kinda transparent and wispy, almost like thick, blue smoke! Her top half wore a drapey harem outfit fringed in beads. Hmm, that was pretty sexy. Maybe I should get an outfit like that! I bet master would ike it…

 

Master walked up to the jinn and had some kind of conversation. The jinn pointed to a big tent by the oasis, made of some kind of animal skin. Ew, I hope it wasn’t beastkin!

 

We went into the tent. There was a little circus of Liloi doing things like spinning hoops, throwing knives, and doing belly dances. There was a big, fat-bellied jinn watching over the whole thing. I saw master go up to him and talk for a moment, before pulling me up to him.

 

[Editor Emma again. This is really fucked up, honestly. I don’t know why Estelle seems to think human trafficking and slavery are fine and cute if they’re in a fantasy setting. This might be pushing the bounds of my powers as editor but I’ll look into if there’s a way for me to add text spoiler tags that’ll display on ScribbleHub just to save the sane people reading from being exposed to the most egregious of her shit.]

 

“Will having this girl as a sex slave pay well enough for the rare antique map?”

 

Hmm, I wonder what girl he was talking about?

 

The big jinn puffed on a hookah, the smoke coming out of it almost looking like an extension of him. Then, in an accent that sounded like terrorists I saw on TV, he said “Hyes, I akgree.”

 

He pulled me forward and started putting chains and handcuffs on my arms and legs. Wait a moment! Master, did you just sell me!?

12