Chapter 25: Going, Going, Sold! pt.2
69 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
THE POLLS HAVE CLOSED!

Aiden Ortega's New Animal Companion is... something Exotic!

For those who voted, the majority have spoken and new companion has been select!

For those who didn't, better luck next time! (^U^)

This place is insane. Staring up at the ceiling while I bathed did very little to ease my mind. Eddy, you damn well better be keeping your end of the deal.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Master, I've left a change of clothes for you at the door, do you need any assistance?" Rose called from the other side of the door.

Hearing her woke me up. "No, I'll be out in a few minutes." Like it or not, I need to get back to reality. After scrubbing my junk as thoroughly, and with as much soap, as possible, I sat back down to wash off.

"Guess you've had a long day." Bow-Wow snickered as I sat back down. Still pissed at him, I remained silent. "Not talking? Cool, cool, just came to give you some news. Eddy got back to his family and joined your group to help set you free." That news caught my attention, but I remained silent. "Before you get your hopes up, by the time they get here... well, I've said too much already. Just don't lose hope, Kyu-Ra has high hopes for you." I turned around and he vanished.

Cleaned off, I changed into the cotton clothing Rose left me and went to see Rose. Standing at the small dining table, Rose remained expressionless with her hands over her apron while waiting for me.

"Dinner is ready." She bowed her head and gestured to the table. It was stew, made with peas, carrots, and chopped chicken feet, served with staled bread and sour wine; it wasn't appetizing, but I had no reason to complain.

"Thank you." I appreciated her for the meal. Famished, I hastily ate my stew, halfway finished with the bowl when I notice Rose still standing. "Aren't you going to eat?"

"I wait until the superiors are finished, then I have what's leftover." She explained the procedure.

Putting my spoon down, I addressed the situation. "Rose, I said that when it's just you and me, we are both equal. Please, eat with me."

"Is that an order?"

"It is a plea," I told her, drained from the whole ordeal.

She looked at the other seat cautiously, then poured herself a bowl. Slightly more peaceful, I decided to ask her some questions to see if I could trust her. "Rose, how long have you been a slave?"

She even ate without making a sound. "I was born a slave. My mother had me from her union with Vasile."

That caused me to cough. "Vasile is your father!?"

"That surprises you?" She was calm but surprised by my response.

"I just can't believe a man would treat his own daughter like... property." My statement reminded me of the many history lessons I've had over the years. "Excuse me, I can believe it... it just doesn't mean it's right."

She took a sip of wine. "It's not uncommon for fathers to not claim their children. Compared to how I could have been treated, he was passably kind."

We were silent for a moment before I asked another question. "How is your mother? Do you see her still? In my... people's history, it was common for slaves to be separated from their families."

"She is doing well. She seemed to like you."

"Like me?" Her response was strange, the only woman I've met since coming here... "Mona!" The revelation choked me. "She's your mother!?" I remained appalled as she shook her head. Now that I look at her, Rose does look a lot like Mona, and I do see Vasile's traits. "Oh, I'm so sorry." I practically begged for forgiveness. "I did... I never would have if..."

"No, I understand." Rose remained collected. "You didn't have much of a choice, and my mother wouldn't have accepted you unless she wanted to." She realized I was still confused. "Because Mother is the Champion's personal attendant, she is second only to him in authority, so she could have refused you if she didn't want it." She looked to the side. "Also, from what I could see, you made it an enjoyable experience for her."

My face was blushing. "You... you saw us, from the other room?" I saw her face take a sudden redness. I needed to find a way to shift the conversation. "Do... do you know a way to leave this place?"

She cleared her voice. "There is an auction in two weeks, if you impress the right buyer, you could be sent someplace else. I've heard that slaves who are lucky enough to get the right buyer can live in luxury; however, those slaves are mostly female and buyers for male slaves are looking for laborers."

"I mean, a way to get freedom?" It was dangerous to ask, but I needed a response.

Rose finished her soup and answered. "The only way is to defeat the Colosseum Champion, but Vasile has remained undefeated for decades."

From the unpleasant encounter we had, I knew I had no chance of winning. "I'm nowhere near strong enough to defeat him." Finished with dinner, I offered to help with the dishes but Rose said she could do it herself, so I went to the bedroom.

I found my jacket cleaned on the comforter, then I stared out the window into the night to clear my head.

"Ma... Aiden, are you ready?" I heard Rose ask me when the door creek open.

"Ready for what?" I turned, finding Rose out of her maid uniform and wearing a plain, chemise nightie. "What are you doing?"

Her face didn't display any emotion, but she avoided making eye contact. "You said you wanted to be free; it might take years, but if we-"

"Rose." Seeing her figure more clearly, she was definitely stacked with a great waist and ass, but I couldn't act on my impulses. "I refuse to embrace that bastard's ideologies. If I'm going to be free, I will do so with honor." Meeting that asshole left a sour taste in my mouth. "Also, I'm already married; their names are Rana and Lanie."

She lowered her head. "I understand, you must love them truly. Is there anything you will be needing?"

"No, I think I'll just turn in for the night." I looked at the bed. "Where are you going to sleep?"

"Vasile assigned this room with expectations for us to share the bed. Making your intentions clear, I shall find a corner." Rose was about to leave.

"No, you don't have to take the floor." I stopped her. "We're both adults, I'm sure we can share a bed without resulting in... activities."

Getting an extra blanket, I gave Rose the left side of the bed while I slept on the right, above the covers. After two days of sleeping on wooden floors, being in a bed was heavenly; but I was woken to something unexpected. Begrudgingly, I opened my eyes when I felt something odd, and pleasurable, on my crotch.

"Huh?" A delicate, gratifying sensation got my attention.

"Good morning, Master." I looked down and found Rose massaging my penis.

"Rose, what-" The pleasure was irresistible.

"You're wood woke me up. Don't worry, this isn't cheating, just helping you get release." She worked my shaft, head, and balls masterfully.

"How... how are you so good?" In all honesty, her handjob was better than sex with my wives.

"Dwarves are trained from infancy as artisans. Our strong and dexterous fingers make us able to work with materials more easily than any other race." Her professional demeanor contrasted with how she was cradling my balls. "Also, my mother gave me lessons on how to please a man when I started puberty."

Defeated by pleasure, I ejaculated strong enough to fire a trail of semen onto the wall. "You, you are mind-breaking." I praised her, panting heavily.

She stared at her hands curiously, semen remnants on her fingertips. "Am I really that good, I've never been with a man before." She licked her hands clean.

"You haven't?" That was the most bizarre thing she's said yet. "Then, why did Vasile assign you to me?"

"Truthfully, I think he and Mother both want a grandchild." She responded, her kuudere face unchanged as she began getting dressed. "Vasile wants a grandson strong enough to give him a challenge, while Mother would prefer a granddaughter to spoil rotten."

Vasile, Mona, and Rose... for a woman so different from her parents, she is a lot like them.


-Two Weeks Later-

My first two weeks as a slave were... for lack of a better word, humiliating. In addition to being treated like livestock, I was sexually coerced and harassed within the first 48 hours, but I found good fortune in Rose the Dwarf Slave being assigned as my attendant. At first, she was cold and stiff, but after talking with her, and getting past the next morning after meeting her, I learned she was more to her.

Not only is she good at housekeeping, but she's also a trained singer; a way we improved our relationship was by mean teaching her some songs from Earth, her favorite genre seems to be R&B. After getting more familiar with each other, we act more warm and relaxed when we're alone.

For the last couple of weeks, I've been in the training grounds, trying to improve my combat and magic capabilities, but I've hit a stagnated point. Now, sitting on the bed, dressed in the clothes I came here with, I hang my head in disappointment in myself.

"It's time to go, are you ready?" Rose came into the room to get me. "The auction begins soon."

Today was the day of the slave auction, the day that would change the path of my life. "I'm as ready as humanly possible." After getting a good sense of her character, I trusted her enough to come clean about my time in the world and my identity as a human.

As she guided me, I looked down at her. "Rose, what will happen if I'm sold, what happens to you?"

"I go back to serving Vasile for the time being." She answered, disheartened. "Don't worry, I'm sure I'll be alright." Her voice was uncertain; if Vasile valued his own daughter so little, what would happen next.

Equally dispirited, I asked her another question. "Rose... how many humans come to this place?" If this was the last time we see each other, I could get a lead. "I'm trying to find a man who has this symbol." I showed her the swastika design in my pocket.

She took the symbol and stared at it for a while. "Humans don't typically come here, and with time displacement there is no concrete way to know." She tried to help me. "What do you know about him? Did he have any useful skills to pinpoint?"

"He's a colleague of my friend Louis I told you about. He wares that symbol around his arm, and he should be smart and mechanically inclined."

"Hm... if he was intelligent, and the right buyer got him, he may have been sent to Kenley Valley. It's the most elite domain in the realm; if he was ever made a slave, he was sent there if he was valuable enough."

It was an unreliable lead, but so far it's the best I have. Eventually, we reached the lower levels of the Colosseum. I was led into a small room where an old man with orange skin was waiting at a desk.

"Welcome, you are Aiden, correct?" He asked. "I am the auctioneer, I am here to fill out your information sheet." I sat down in front of him and he handed me a clipboard with a form on it. "If you're literate, fill out any information or special skills, as well as your buyer requirement."

Slavery in this world was strangely more bureaucratic than I thought. I listed my basic information, as well as my intellectual, combat, and magical capabilities. When it came to the buyer requirement they allowed new slaves, I was contemplating writing down "From Kenley Valley", but that would be too hopeful; then I had a thought, it was better to wander through a cave together than through a field alone.

"Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen." The auctioneer greeted the bidders; the room was dark, the only lights were spotted on him and the center of the stage, making it impossible to see the audience.

I was seated in the back with several other slaves being auctioned. The waiting area was separated by a thick curtain, but I could hear the bids as the auctioneer spoke them out. After it was down to just me, I lined up at the curtain.

"Our last, and most intriguing, slave for bid is a rare find." He introduced me, and my seal compelled me to walk into the spotlight. "Aiden Ortega. A human male, 6ft 2in tall, and about 200 lbs of muscle. Aiden is well versed in wilderness survival, has an extensive education in the natural sciences, capable of using the four basic magical elements, and has demonstrated himself to be a ferocious warrior, as his debut battle against the Metal Worm can prove." He waits moment before continuing. "He does have one requirement. Whoever purchases him, must also purchase his attendant." I saw Rose step up next to me. "Let's start the bidding at... 5 large gold coins." From my understanding of the currency, that was equivalent to $7 million.

A second later, some rose their sign. "We have a bid for 5 large gold. Do I see 8 large gold?" Another sign rose as someone made a bid. "8 large gold. How about 10?" Another bid. "We have 10, what about 12?" Another bid. "12, how about 15?" A few seconds went by, but another bid was made. "15, does anyone wish to go higher? 15 going once, 15 going twi-"

"30." A voice was made known in the back of the crowd, it wasn't the bidder themselves but an official speaking on their behalf for anonymity. "We have a bid of 30 large gold coins." 

"30 going once, 30 going twice, and sold!" The auctioneer closed the bidding, I, and by extension Rose, were sold.

When the auction closed, I was corralled to a different room to meet my buyer. The room was tastefully comfy, but that did little to make me feel less dehumanized.

"Don't worry." Rose comforted me as we waited alone in the room. "After a few years, you'll hardly miss dignity." Being born and raised a slave, she had a better adjustment to this life than me.

"Rosie!" The dead atmosphere of the room broke when we heard Rose's mother, Mona, enter through a side door. "I heard about the auction, is it true? Are you leaving?"

Rose took a deep breath. "Yes, Aiden put it as a requirement that I be purchased as well."

Instead of anger or outrage, Mona hugged her daughter closely. "I'm so happy for you. I always hoped you'd find someone who you could depend on." She turned towards me. "Thank you, Aiden. I hope you and my daughter can be very happy together."

"N-no, it's not like that." I tried to correct her. "We're friends. And I already have a wife, I mean wives. Their names are..." Suddenly, I found it difficult to remember my loved ones' names.

"Rana and Lanie." Rose helped me

"Thank you, that's why I need Rose, she can keep me focused so I won't forget."

-CLANK-

Our warm reunion was crushed when the main door opened with the auctioneer and, given the context of the situation, our buyer. It was a woman; she had emerald-green skin, dark blue hair tied into a professional high bun, a white suit with shoulder pads and black tie, gold hoop earrings, a white cape draped over her, high heels, and dark sunglasses. Compared to the older aesthetics of the world I've seen, her attire was more modern.

"Ms. Fullerton, welcome." Mona walked up and greeted her. "As the Colosseum representative, we appreciate your patronage and hope you've had-" The dwarf woman was interrupted.

"Where is he?" Ms. Fullerton asked, irritated, before noticing me and walking over. "This is the man who killed the Metal Worm?" She circled around me. "I was expecting something more... rugged." She put her manicured hand on my face, feeling how clean shaved I liked to stay.

"I can assure you, Aiden Ortega is all we promised and more. Rosie dear, his pants." Mona gave an order to her daughter.

Obediently, Rose began to pull my pants and the seal prevents me from breaking Mona's order. Shortly, my pants hit the ground, exposing my bare lower half.

Ms. Fullerton observed my groin, not making any visible response. "He has size, but how does he perform?"

"Very well." Mona giggled, referencing how we met. "Will a demonstration be needed?"

"No, I think he'll be perfect." The buyer snapped her fingers, and with magic, a pile of gold appeared on the table. "It's all there, 30 large gold coins as promised."

Mona quickly counted them. "Perfect, now we can being the sign over." She turned to the auctioneer, who gave her a seal stamp like the one that enslaved me and a needle. Ms. Fullerton pricked her finger with the needle and smeared the blood on the bottom of the stamp. Mona pressed it over my original seal, burning for a few seconds, and a new one with a bird wrapped in vines was there; then did the same to Rose. "With this, Daelee Fullerton is the Owner and Master of Aiden Ortega and his attendant, Rose."

My... owner, Daelee, cleaned her hands and spoke to us. "Say your goodbye and follow me, we're leaving for Kenley Valley."

 

 

2