Chapter 32.3: This Might Be the Start of Something Beautiful
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
    As someone who is an avid reader of American history and supporter of civil rights, I want to acknowledge this weekend, the United States is recognizing Juneteenth as a federal holiday!

Slavery is an affront to the most basic of human rights!

-Aiden's Cottage-

After accepting her advances, Aiden went with Greta back to his cottage while their friends waited outside.

"You keep your area clean." The plump dryad commented on how tidy his home was. Surprised, she was swiftly lifted off the ground and cradled in Aiden's arms. "Uh, someone is eager."

Taking the initiative, Aiden put her on the bed and began kissing the purple girl from her stomach up to Greta's mouth. Her softness and attitude reminded him of Lanie, but he could see Greta as her own person; as their kissing intensified, he began rubbed her hips, moving down to her box.

Moist, Greta removed her clothes while Aiden followed. "Ready for landing." She teased, spreading her legs to a near perfect 180 line. Full mast, Aiden got in place and entered; for a few seconds, Aiden kept a steady pace but flinched when he felt Greta masterfully work her vagina rugaes.

"Good trick?" She giggled. "Learning to do that took a lot of practice."

"It shows." Aiden laughed, getting close to finishing. "Let me show you something I learned." Looking for payback, he pulled himself out of her slowly, then pushed back all the way to his base in one strong push, causing the dryad to climax from the sudden force. Then, he pulled her close and sat on the bed, and began fucking her gently while playing with her asshole and wrestling with her tongue. A few minutes of this, the both came at the same time.

Panting, Aiden lifted her off. "That was great." He complimented, but was then pushed back on the bed while Greta straddled him, smirking.

"What's this 'was' talk? I can still go another round." Her turn on top, literally, she grabbed Aiden dick and used her species natural magic to make him stiff again. "Buckle up." Putting all her weight on it, she rode him cowgirl style while using her vaginal trick; to return the favor, Aiden trusted into her until he felt her walls constrict in ecstasy, him climaxing soon after.

Both satisfied, next to each other on the bed, Greta kissed his cheek. "On a scale of 1-10, you are a solid 10." She congratulated him on pleasuring her, a feat a few of her ex-husbands could barely do. "Is something wrong?"

Aiden enjoyed sex with her, but was feeling horrible. "It's... Rana and Lanie. I know I've done it since I've last seen them, but this was the only time it was my choice."

Comforting him, Greta hugged her friend. "We all have needs. If lost my husband, I would rather he found happiness with someone than spend the rest of his life in misery. Besides, just because we have sex doesn't mean we're in love." Like an old friend, she playfully hit his arm.

He was still conflicted, but had a better understanding of love and time thanks to her. "Thanks, bud." He ruffled her hair.

Rummaging through her hair, Greta pulled out an acorn-like seed. "This is from my tree, if you plant it a small tree with grow, allowing me a door back if you want to... play again." She laughed.

"As a friend... I will accept a way to see you more often." He wasn't sure if sex with her would be regular, but would enjoy talking to her sometime.


Greta got up, dressed, and out the door in record speed. Less dazed, Aiden was about to get dressed but heard the door creak open; he turned to see Rose poking in.

"Sorry, Rose. I was... just let me get dressed and I'll come back out."

"Aiden..." The blonde dwarf was visibly nervous. "I would like share your bed."

"Rose..." Aiden had her make offers like this in the past, but he never agreed. "I told you don't have-"

"No, Aiden." Rose walked closer, cupping Aiden's dick. "I want to try this... I would like my first experience to be with somebody I can trust." Like that night, so many months ago, she placed his dick in her mouth and furiously licked it clean. Aiden getting hard in the process.

Being gentle with her, Aiden picked her up in his arms. "Are you sure want this?" He loves Rose, but in a trusted partner way.

"I do." To prove herself, she pulled in closer and began kissing Aiden in soft, tender kisses. Agreeing, Aiden places her on the bed standing and proceed to undress her. "~Ah~"  Her moan reminded him of her mother, Mona, and that time at the Colosseum. Picking up on his hesitation, Rose takes his hand. "You did nothing wrong. My... father is a condescending man, and Mother never held anger at you. Aiden, I want you to see 'me' in this bed, not my mother." Giving a rare smile, Rose kissed his forehead.

He wanted this to be safe and pleasant for his short friend, so he got them into missionary position. While rubbing her breasts and moving his fingers through her thick, dwarven short hair, Aiden was fully hard and checked that she was ready to go further. At her entrance, he entered slowly, feeling her hymen break during the process. The entire act was slow, peaceful, and tender; at the end, two hours later, Aiden came deep inside her for the third time while she climaxed from pleasure for the fourth.

Gratified, Rose gave her closest friend a gentle kiss on the cheek. "This was beautiful, but I need to get dinner ready."

"Okay, I might be in later, I need to shower off." Aiden respected her choice.

"Aiden... if possible, could we do this again, such as an occasional arrangement on holidays." She asked, treasuring their friendship but still a hormonal woman.

"Of course, holi-date works for me." Chuckling, Aiden lifted her off the bed and tossed her in the air like an infant, something she finds humiliating as she blushes.


Drenched in sweat, the human man took a long shower after his day. He complete five levels of the dungeon, and his friendship with both Rose and Greta has a new feature. When he came out the bathroom, he looked around and saw boxes lined against the walls of his home.

"What's all this?" He asked, confused.

"Sorry, I didn't have time to unpack everything." Aiden looks to his bed, and sees Iesha the Elf under his comforter, with her clothes folded on the nightstand.

"Iesha, what are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to return with Greta?"

"Even through you are a free man, I am still your wife." Iesha calmly explained. "Madam Daelee had to have my ownership transferred to you, that is why I didn't leave with you."

With her clothes on the nightstand, Aiden was smart enough to put the pieces together. "Iesha, please, put your clothes back on."

"You have nothing to worry about, as your wife and a slave-"

"IESHA!" Aiden grew furious. "If you have any respect for me, and for yourself, please some clothes on."

Seeing the aggravation in his eyes, the elf woman did as asked. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you."

"You did nothing wrong, it's this system." Aiden explained, turned away to give her some privacy. "I respect your devotion to your customs and laws, but I refused to support slavery."

"Is the practice not performed in your native land?" She asked, fully dressed.

Aiden thought about the right words. "It is illegal in my native land, but that doesn't mean it isn't practice." Earth agreed slavery is evil, but its still practiced in many forms across the globe. "If you have no place else to go, I can have the cottage for now, but I will not have you demean yourself for me out of 'duty' to a broken system."

For as long as she's known him, she found Aiden to be a man different from the people she was accustomed to. "Aiden, could you please sit with me?" She asked, sitting at the food of the bed.

Obliging, he sat next to her. "Iesha... do you have a home you can return to, if you had freedom?"

The elf sighed. "I do have a home to return to, but freedom is not easily obtained for me."

"What if I freed you, we could go to a government building and have it done, or I could pay off your slave price like Mandy did for me?" Aiden thought of answers. 

"Unfortunately, as a tribute slave I can not be freed by my master's wishes. And, my price is too great for you to pay." The neutral look in her eyes grew duller. "However, because I am tribute slave, if only paid off the buying price I could be free."

"I've managed to pay of my own, I was considered a high quality slave. How much?"

Iesha contemplated. "The price of a slave if influenced by many factors. Age, race, education, and ability to name a few. I received a rudimentary education at the time of my purchase, but over the years, I have expanded my knowledge through self-study"

"Years? How... old are you?" In all the time he's known Iesha, he never asked. 

She fidgeted a little. "By next season, I will be almost 1,500 years old."

Cough Cough

Aiden was used to hearing how fey lived longer lives than humans, but he didn't believe he would me someone who was over a thousand years old. "That... that must be a young age for an elf?" He wasn't sure.

"No, all other elf races typically have a lifespan of 700-800 years, but mine is a rare variety. My people, the Moonlight folk, were created at the arrival of the fey in this world. On average, we may live for 50-70 thousand years; the reason for our rarity is that it is virtually unheard of to see a Moonlight elf pregnant."

"Then, why was I made your husband? I'm only a human."

"No, elves can create offspring with other fey or humanoid races, but we require partners with strong amounts of mana. I can clearly tell you have a mana capacity that has increased dramatically over the last year. Daelee made you my husband in attempt to obtain another Moonlight elf without having to pay for it; compared to your slave price, the price for me is astronomically greater." Iesha finished her explanation.

"How much?" Aiden wasn't giving up. "Tell me, please."

Iesha signed again. "In addition to my young age, expansive intellect, rare breed, and my capability with both Water and Air magic, as well as my skill in archery. My buying price, and freedom price, would be at least 500 thousand large gold coins."

Silent, the human man understood how much money that was. "If you got it paid off, you could return home?"

"My people have a secret town on the surface. The location known to only the Moonlight elves and their most trusted companions. If I did obtain freedom, I could return." Iesha knew it was impossible, but only she believed that.

"Then I have another goal." Aiden put some clothes on. "Finish the dungeon to get back to my friends and loved ones, and to help you do the same." He gave her his hand. "Iesha, if I help you get freedom, will you use your skills and knowledge to help me conquer the Hero Trek Dungeon?"

Iesha was silent for a brief moment. "You ask me to not speak to you as my master, but as my friend. If so, as a friend, I always believed you to be batshit crazy." She admitted, then laughed. "But your belief in a better life has always inspired me. I will help you." She accepted his hand.

"No, we will help each other." With a new companion to make the journey a little easier, Aiden Ortega would soon set out on his quest to reunite with the ones he loves.

 

 

 

 

1