Chapter 33.5: Our First Date and A Deep Talk
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

It has been a week after the adventurer party, Griffin Valor, defeated the level 50 floor boss, Chrono Master. Today, Aiden and June would be going on their first official date as a couple. In the time before today, Aiden and Mandy tried to find a buyer for the 'Staff of Time', but an item of such rarity and power would be almost impossible for an regular person to buy. For the time being, Mandy and June opened a safety deposit box in the Adventurers' Guild to keep it safe.

Meticulous, Aiden set a plan for their date. Today, June had a meeting with an out of town client Kenley Valley City Hall. Close to five, the human man was waiting outside the building when he spotted June walk out in a white blouse, red skirt and heels, and a matching blazer.

"June!" Aiden called out to her from the sidewalk.

"Aiden!" Spotting her boyfriend, June walked faster and greeted him with a hug and kiss. "It was a tough negotiation, but I pulled through."

"I knew you would. Now, I hope you're hungry, because our first stop is dinner." Aiden opened the car door for her and drove off to the date's first destination.

Bistro Verde Foresta, an elegant restaurant that would serve as the couple's dinner destination.

"Welcome to Verde Foresta, table for two?" The hostess asked as we walked.

"Two, preferably on the upper balcony, please." Aiden requested, the hostess showing them to an empty table with a view of the city horizon. "I hope you like this place?"

"It's wonderful." June assured him.

After having a steak dinner for two, Aiden paid and took June by the arm; the next leg of the evening, a walk through the park in route to the movie theater.

"Aiden, can I ask you a question?" June held him tightly by the arm. "Do you still... do you still plan to leave? Not just Kenley Valley, I mean 'do you plan on going back to Earth'?"

That was a hard question for Aiden to answer. "I've treasured my time with you, and the friends and loved ones I've found in this world. But, I have to return to Earth. There I have a mother and father who don't know their child had died. I have friends and family who will be devastated if I never return."

"... If you do leave, you might not return to the same time as when you left." June explained, sorrowful. "I won't ask you to come back, but I do ask that you don't forget me and the time we've shared."

Sadden, Aiden kissed her cheek, then spoke. "If I can't return, I promise I will always treasure the time we've spent together. You gave me hope when I nearly lost it completely." This promise brought a small smile to both their faces.

Soon, they reached the theater a got tickets for the 8'o clock horror show. After the movie, they head back to the car and drive home. Kicking off their shoes, June joins Aiden on the couch and they eat ice cream together while watching TV. 

"I had a wonderful night." June snuggles close to her boyfriend.

"So did I, but I don't think it's over yet." Aiden teased, kissing her neck tenderly enough to cause her to moan; after sharing a moment of kissing, Aiden sweeps June off the couch.

"I hope you're ready, Honey." June cooed in his ear while he carried to the master bedroom.


Having removed their clothes, Aiden and June take a shower together before the main event. Clean and ready, Aiden starts by taking some message oil and rubbing over June's body. Making sure she's fully ready, Aiden toys with her pussy for several minutes, causing his girlfriend to cum first. Wanting to repay him, June sat Aiden on the foot of the bed and performed fellatio on his erect cock, messaging its shaft with her ample breasts while sucking the tip. Her blowjob continued until Aiden ejaculated in her mouth, his girlfriend swallowing all his cum.

Transitioning into intercourse, the mature woman tells Aiden to lie down while she takes the lead, straddling her boyfriend while his dick gets hard again. Aiden's dick at full mast, June slowly let all of it insider her, her vagina constricting in climax when she got to the base. Being ridden cowgirl-style, Aiden got a great view of her giant breasts as they bounce with June's movements; wanting to help, he played with her clit until she came for a third time. When Aiden could feel himself reaching his limit, he sat up and hugged June strongly, both of them climaxing at the same time.

After taking a moment to rest, they got back at it, this time June got on her hands and knees for Aiden to fuck her doggy-style. Inserting himself into again, they enjoyed fast paced sex until Aiden felt himself close to finishing. When he was almost done, he picked June up to face him as he had sex with her while holding her up by the butt. With a final, strong thrust, Aiden and June came at the same time, then fell on the bed exhausted.

"That was amazing." Aiden complimented, cuddling June from behind.

"Best... sex... of me life." June was flushed from enjoyment, turning around to face Aiden. "Tell me, now that you're halfway finished the dungeon, what are you going to do next?"

"When did pillow talk become an interview?" Aiden joked with her as he put his underwear back on.

"Just answer, where is our relationship going?" June pushed, putting on her pajamas.

After being more decent, they get back in bed to go to sleep. "Our relationship?" Aiden pondered, holding June in one arm. "What if... we got married?"

"Aren't you moving things a little too fast?" June joked back. "I'm fairly recently divorced, and you have your wives Lanie and Rana, and you still plan to leave this realm?"

"What if I asked you to marry me? Would you say yes?" Aiden continued, nuzzling her hair.

"... Do you mean it? You and me getting married?" She asked, holding him close.

"I'm in a line of work where I could get killed at any moment. I also have no clue how long it might take for me to find my friends. If I'm here for good... I would like to spend that time with you." Aiden was truthful. "Also, Griffin Valor is heading to the 51st level a week from now. We could go down to the courthouse and make it official."

Giggling, June rested peacefully in his arms. "I don't know if I'll marry you, but..."

"But, what?" Aiden asked, slowly falling asleep. 

"... I would very much like to have a child with you."

 

 

1