Adam
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After finishing lunch, I played with the children and cleaned the orphanage with the other teenagers, who until now were the only ones who did not care about me not having a skill, even though I was almost eighteen years old.

 

"Hey Kevin, see if he doesn't destroy the orphanage while we were away" the one who spoke was one teenager who escaped being sent to work school for being a great football player now he is going to play on a professional team. 

 

In this world the only ways to escape from one of the three standard routes and taking part in the world of entertainment because in a world that risks being attacked entertainment and one of the main way to have a life without remembering the constant danger that we run no matter where we were.

 

And the second way to escape and being very rich that way you can buy the best picture you could get with your money and use it to show that you don't need any work so the government doesn't have to worry about your life. For if you need security with a snap of fingers, you can hire the best dependents that exist.

 

Kevin sighed and returned to his room, hunting down the photo that disappeared after the failed attempt to destroy it.

 

"Where? Where the fuck is my picture?" cried Kevin..

 

He without caring about his body began to vascular every tiny corner of his room.

Hitting his body on pretty much everything he saw by hurting various parts of his body.

Until he finally found a photo that seemed to have thawed out in the time he was out.

 

"More than shit... it didn't work," Kevin spoke, going into depression

 

"No one will buy a photo that is not known the content, the millionaire stone I will never see... I'll be poor for the rest of my life"

 

"Aha ~" sighed Kevin, sitting in the fetal position 

 

A few minutes later, thinking of ways to destroy the photo, a sudden glow hit his eye 

 

"What this?" When Kevin looked at the origin of the glow, he would see that it was his photo that had finally revealed itself, showing a guy almost completely naked if it were not for the sheet capping his genitals.

 

Kevin spoke, staring at the photo, realizing that the man in the photo would have the exact descriptions of Adam, the father of all humanity.

 

A smile opened on his face as soon as a doubt arose in his head, making him speak.

 

"Hahaha! how funny a fake photo" 

 

Kevin did not believe that the photo in his hand was really the original but a fake that is sold in any store for a price that is cheaper than a cup of coffee just to be a toy for children, although some people often use this type of fake photo to pass the image of someone powerful.

 

The works perfectly, but only until the moment it is stolen and they discover it is a fake photo causing his death by vengeful thugs who can't stand being made of idiots.

 

"As if I were to believe that there was a person with a direct connection to Adam" Kevin tore the photo in half that without understanding had a seizure, causing him to pass out, falling face to the floor.

 

< System Message >

 

< Adam was made the image of God. is you Kevin will inherit all the skills of the first men >

 

A few minutes later, Kevin stood up stretched on the floor under the desk of his computer that when he got up battery his head on it causing immense pain.

 

Kevin screamed in pain, rolling on the floor until he noticed something touching his forehead and feeling as if one had pricked his forehead

 

"Pain? More like that? I shouldn't feel it," Kevin spoke, confused 

 

Again, feeling an intense pain now in the finger he had bitten 

 

"More than shit is happening!?"

 

Shouted Kevin remembering the photo that when looking around he would see his room completely messy and remembering his experience of the finger shook his head denying himself the option of hunting the photo in his room.

 

"My head is throbbing," Kevin said, avoiding putting his hand on his head again.

 

"Why the hell am I feeling pain?" 

 

"Aaaaaaaaa!" 

 

{Response}

 

< You have gained all the abilities of Adam, the first among men >

 

"Who the hell are you?" Kelvin spoke scared as he heard a voice inside his head.

 

{Response}

 

< I don't have a name, I'm just part of the system being your personal assistant >

 

< More case wanted to give me a name I will be very grateful >

 

"So the picture was really original," Kevin said, sitting with joy, stepping on a piece of wood as he touched his feet on the ground.

 

"Aaaaaaa"

 

"More than disgrace!"

 

Kevin's eyes filled with water because of the intense pain.

 

"Before I give you a name Answer Me, why am I feeling pain now?" Kevin asked for the strange voice of the system. 

 

{Response}

 

< One skill gained was [perfect body] that gave you immunity to any kind of disease or natural death > 

 

Kevin looked at his belly, seeing his dry belly that looked so fragile it could be broken with just one punch. 

 

"Since when is this perfect body?"

 

{Response}

 

< The ability only gave immunity to the disease and will prevent you from dying from natural causes to its external appearance and totally its responsibility >

 

"should change the name of the skill so it left me with hope for nothing"

 

Kevin sighed, asking for the voice of the system.

 

"So how can I give you a name?"

 

< Say exactly what is written>

 

A floating window appeared in front of Kevin with the sayings.

 

[To name the system: speak loud and clear As your master, your name from now on will be 'Name of your choice']

 

"As your master, your name from now on will be Kiyara. " 

 

< Thank you, from now on I will answer only when the name given by the Lord is said >

 

"Good thing you liked now tell me what my other skills are" asked Kevin hopeful because even if the perfect body ability has a very negative effect. She is really a very stolen skill.

 

{Response}

 

< Think of the window you saw a short time ago and an identical one will appear showing your skills >

 

"Hmm... let me see" 

 

The floating window appeared in front of Kevin.

 

"Oh, it really worked"

 

Skill:

 

1. Perfect body Nv. Max.

 

It leaves the user immune to diseases and prevents death from natural causes.

 

2. The most beautiful Nv.1 

The user now literally has the perfect face because anyone who looks at it will see the person he dreams of having as a partner.

 

This ability needs to be activated.

 

"Hey, Hey. Doesn't that contradict what you had told me?" Kevin spoke by reading the second skill.

 

< We don't change your exterior, just create an illusion on a face that doesn't exist >

 

"Ah... what a bag, well at least the ability is not always active because this would give an enormous problem. " 

 

Kevin thought frequently that this would bring trouble to him.

 

3. Ability to talk to animals.

 

The user will talk normally with any animal.

 

"The name was already very self explanatory," Kevin said, thinking making the system close.

 

< An imminent danger is approaching >

 

Kevin was scared to hear his door opening 

 

"Mr. Kevin? We came to pick you up to make the selection," spoke a secretary of short and brown hair.

1