Chapter 4 Boredom in the Mansion
238 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4 Boredom in the Mansion

 

The day was a fiercely hot day which made Sun way~ more active today than any other, Sun was all over the place. She couldn't go outside or else she will absorb too much heat and turn into a giant flame spirit. Sun sprinted room to room looking for something to do until she found Sin in his laboratory working on a new project.

Sun bothered him: "Wha cha doing lord master supreme, can I help please please please!"

Waiting for an answer has only made her antsier, her flames burst, lighting the room and blinding Sin.

Sin blocked his sockets from the harsh light: "Alright Sun calm down already!"

He tried his best to calm her down but she only got brighter from his answer.

Sin is left with no choice: "Water shot level one."

Sin shoots a stream of water at Sun cooling her down from going supernova.

Sun hisses: "OW, you know that still hurts even if it's level one!"

Sin is already exhausted by Sun. He walks over to a portal in a wall, reaching in the liquidity purple portal, he grabs a hold of something and pulls with all his might.

Sin: "HURRY Sun close the portal!"

She blasts the portal with fire deactivating it. Right before it closes Sin pulls out a small skeleton dog, he landed on his bones with a puppy on his lap staring up at him.

Sin: "Well hello, little guy!"

The dog growls.

Sin: "Or girl?"

She barks as if it is saying he is correct. Sun swoops in stealing the dog from Sin's lap.

Sun greedily: "Your MINE!"

She squeezes the dog while spinning around. Looking at the face of the dog it doesn't look like it minds the heat emitting from Sun's body.

Sin smiles through his voice: "She is for you Sun, I saw that you have nothing to do on hot days so I made a friend for you."

She hugged Sin tightly, lucky for him he had fire resistance on his robes the bad thing is it was not enough for her green flames.

Sun terrified: "Um master, what is happening to me!"

She got a little frightened by the color change.

Sin informs: "That is fantastic, you transformed!"

She was frantic: "Master help me I am scared."

Sin resumes her: "Calm down Sun, you will be fine."

She starts turning into a more slim green flame, her figure is more defined. After a flash of green light, a voice comes from the new Sun.

Sun graceful: "Hello, master."

She seemed to age physically and mentally, the little playful fire spirit is gone. Sin got a little down to see his little fire spirit grow up.

Sin teary-eyed: "You changed a lot, is my little fire spirit in there."

Sun answered with elegance.

Sun: "Yes and no, I keep those memories but my personality changes. I still love this adorable little pup." 

Even the way she spins around with the puppy is elegant almost like she is dancing at a ball.

 

#

 

The mansion has a pool for hot days but it is rarely used because all of the residents living there are traveling on a mission. The only ones using it is Phantom who is floating in the pool and Moon laying down beside the pool in the shade of an umbrella. Magic was infused with the glass in the ceiling making it the perfect amount of brightness.

Phantom bobbing in the water: "Hey Moon, I have never seen you in action after all this time. Are you strong or do you just protect Sin with your ability boost?"

Moon explains her power for the hundredth time: "This form I am in right now is my fragile first form, I have three in all and three different personalities to match."

Phantom sinks to the bottom but rises to the top with one push from the pool floor.

Phantom: "So you are a true shadow spirit then, what does your last form look like if you don't mind me asking."

Moon was shy, trying not to be pompous.

Moon: "She is a totally different person, Sin said her personality is like a femme fatale, I don't really know what that means but it sounds ladylike. My last form takes on a human-looking body with a silk black dress with pearly white skin and pure black wavy hair to go with the dress. Her powers are abyss magic with a mix of gravity magic to make sure the prey doesn't escape."

Phantom almost regrets asking.

Phantom: "Wow, that is some power you got there."

They stay silent, enjoying the rest of the evening at peace.

7