Chapter 5 The Hero That Won’t STOP
225 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5 The Hero That Won't STOP

 

Sin aggravated: "Why is he still HERE!"

The mansion shakes, waking Sin in his bedchamber. A hero who won't give up is outside fighting.

Sun: "Sir, could we just kill him? That would solve all our problems."

Sun gave a simple answer to a simple problem.

Sin irritated to no end: "We can't kill him, he is a beloved hero of a city. The death of him will bring more destruction than peace, it will paint us the evil overlord of death."

The skeleton sighs deeply hoping to let the problem solve itself: "How long has he been fighting."

The sadistic Moon swings open the door: "SIR, Phantom has been fighting this insect for over, NINE, HOURS!"

She tries to compose herself but fails.

Her second form has taken form: "Just, give, me, the, order."

Asked Sin with deep breaths between every word.

Sin was shook by the news: "WAIT, IT'S NIGHT! You are telling me he has been fighting till midnight!"

The grumpy skeleton had enough with the so-called hero, Sin marched to the front door blasting them wide open. Smoke emanated from the fire in his eye sockets, doing everything in his power to repel blowing a casket. The smoke seeped out fogging the surroundings. Sin swatted the smoke screen, and sparks of fire flickered in his mouth emanating from his cheekbones.

Sin indignant: "Why do you fight you moron!"

Sin's patience has finally run out. 

Disgruntled Sin outcries: "Do you know who is coming tomorrow!"

Sin was rambling.

The big skeleton paced back an forth: "You have no clue how important this get-together is, I have been waiting for ages!"

The hero was drenched in his blood, his hair was dark brown but most of his hair was stained with his blood. His shoulder guards were obliterated. Blood flowed freely from his injuries as he stood there, adrenaline is the only thing keeping him up.

Jack wheezing: "I am Jack, and I have come to-"

Sin finishes his statement.

Sin heard this song and dance a thousand times: "Yes kill me many have but all fail."

Jack's breathing is labored, wheezing and coughing up blood from a fatal hit in his lungs.

Jack: "Please, I seek help, not war."

His legs give out, leaving him on the floor raising his hand in one last attempt to get his aid. Jack gives in to his exhaustion, closing his eyes, the tear in his eye was made up of blood and sweat rolling down his face. Phantom relaxes into a calm state, his armor took no damage from the skirmish beside one small dent in his chest plate.

Phantom respected his determination: "He is a true fighter, master what is your order."

Sin turns away heading back into the mansion:  "Bring him in, have Heather heal his wounds."

The lich sat on his throne contemplating his actions.

Sin contemplates on how to move forward: "Never have I ever had a human ask me for help before, Moon!"

Moon seeps through the shadows of the ground.

Moon using a silvery tone: "Yes?"

Her third form has awakened. She swayed behind his throne out of his sight.

Sin at his wits ends: "How should I handle this, Moon."

Her scheming starts: "Well master, you can always use him as a puppet, imagine all the things we can entertain ourselves with. Have him on a leach."

The adult Sun bonks Moon on the head.

Sun: "Enough with that, Moon go back to the form I love."

Moon hiss at Sun reverting to her first state.

Moon embarrassed: "Sorry Sun, I couldn't control myself."

Sun smooths out her flames, she hugs Moon causing little burns, and Moon gives a heartfelt hug back. They hug as long as they can, enduring the pain until finally letting go. Moon smiled if only for a little.

Sun: "Sin, the best course of action is to hear out the hero, he may help calm the attacks on the mansion."

Moon slides out of the door leaving Sun and Sin to talk, she walks the long glossy hallways. The halls were filled with paintings of a man with a black blindfold holding black flames in his left hand with a blade that eats light in the other. Beside him sat nine others.

Moon speculates on the painting: "That elf looks like his queen, she is sitting right next to him."

Moon's eye catches something in the picture.

Moving on to the next picture: "They are married! She looks happy."

Moon moves on to another picture, the painting has everyone kneeling and bowing their heads in sadness. In the middle of the eight, sat on the floor the elf holding the man with a blindfold in her arms.

She weep over her king: "It didn't look like they had a happy ending."

Moon kept walking seeing all of the group's adventures, the last picture at the end of the hallway shows the man with the blindfold floating in the air like he has been released. Moon's focus was lost, she heard a commotion going on at the medbay.

Heather shouted from the medbay: "Someone restrain him!"

Jack rushes out of the room all delirious and in bandages tumbling through the hallway. Moon gets ready to take him on.

Jack pleads: "Wait I don't mean to fight I just want to talk with your master!"

He slowly raises his hands in the air surrendering to her, Sin opens the doors to the throne room, Sun walks out.

Sun straight as an arrow: "My master is ready to see you now."

Moon and Sun walk into the room one dignified the other shyly moving into the shadows behind columns. Jack stumbles in, his right arm is covered in badges and on a sling. Sin starts the conversation.

Sin questions him: "What do you want from me human."

Sin is already on his throne awaiting his answer.

Jack swallows hard: "I wish to seek your help."

He is stopped.

Sin answers: "That is asking a lot from a hero who wishes to destroy me."

The hero looks around making sure he doesn't get attacked from behind.

Jack begs: "Please it's my sister, she is suffering from a disease that no doctor can cure. Most magic is ineffective or does little to help!"

Sin is not an evil skeleton that kills for the fun of it but just his appearance is enough to be labeled as evil.

Sin replies: "Bring her here, if I have the cure I will give it to her, for an exchange."

The three watched him walk out of the mansion.

Phantom: "Should we help him."

Phantom had his worries.

Sin raises his hand stopping him: "No, if he is telling the truth he will make it for his sister."

Sin heads inside tired of today and hoping to get some sleep.

 

 

5