Chapter 9 Conclusion
92 5 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9 Conclusion

 

 

 

 

Everyone was in different rooms, admiring the mansion in all its glory. Sin escorts Ash and Astrid to his treasure room. Phantom guards the room holding a posture of power.

Sin: "You can relax Phantom, it is only Ash and Astrid." 

Phantom gives an echoing sigh. He rests his shoulders as Sin pasts by.

Ash: "Oh really only Ash and Astrid huh, just joking Phantom, how are yah you giant!"

Phantom gives a little bow of his head, Sin moves to one of his items sitting on a small pillar. The item emanated a dark aura like a seeable heartbeat. 

Sin: "All these items seem useless after acquiring them, our hard work in getting them was what we were getting. Most of these items can take over the world or release a great evil to the world, it is almost not believable that I have that much power."

Ash picks up the pulsing heart, it whispers in his ears telling him to release it. A blue fire ignites in his hand turning the heart to ash.

Ash: "Well buddy, if you want we could go after the gods but it would just leave us with more work than enjoyment."

Sin puts his sharp hand on Ash's shoulder.

Sin: "Nah, but it would be fun to take over a kingdom or fight in a war again."

Both chuckled, reliving good memories, Astrid gandered at all the items in Sin's collection. A shiny blue gemstone caught her eye, she look at it filled with envy.

Astrid making it known: "That is no fair, for what I recall these gems are long gone after the fall of Raven's Point!"

Sin gestures for her to pick it up, the gem glows brightly as she picks it up. 

Sin gestures with his hand: "You can have it, Astrid, Just take care of it, it might be the last of its kind."

Astrid gently caresses her belly with the gem in hand.

Astrid: "I have the perfect gift for our baby then."

 

 

 

 

Huff*, Moon tore through the last trespasser, absorbing his body and powers.

Sun with short breaths: "See, huff*, that wasn't so hard."

Sun catches her breath and tries to support Moon at the same time. Blood painted the forest trees, staining the vegetation in trespasser's blood. Rain began to fall, washing away the deed. Moon didn't say anything as Sun opened a portal to the mansion.

Sun: "Let's go Moon."

Moon followed behind Sun wearing an emotionless stare as they entered the mansion. Moon laid down on her bed, her hand was trembling from the experience. She wasn't traumatized from the event but rather fancy the feeling of battle. 

 

 

#

 

 

Everyone eventually gathered at the dining room, coming from various areas. Sam and the girls came from the spa while the boys checked the war room filled with information on other kingdoms and weapons that can pierce the hardest armor. Everyone stood at the entrance of the dining room speechless, every type of food imaginable is on that table. All the guests rushed to their seats, Astrid walked over to her seat, and in front of her was curry and rice.

Astrid: "I have been craving curry for so long now!" 

Her excitement makes Ash instinctively smile. Rose finds herself in a seat with steak on her plate, golden utensils was laid around her plate. 

 

Rose takes a gander towards Sin:"I guess you know my palate Sin but do you know what I really want." 

Sin points to her glass: "Don't worry Rose, check your glass."

She gently lifts her glass with her metal hand, swirling around the liquid. She takes a sip to her amazement.

Rose wears an awed look: "Is this blood! Sin you know how to get to a woman's heart."

Sin: "Don't ask me how I got it."

Rose: "Sure thing, as long as you keep filling my glass there should be no problems."

The next to find their seats are King and Isabel, they sat at the ribs section, salivating over the food.

Isabel: "Aw man how long do we have to wait for Sin, can't we just eat now!"

Sin: "You could Just hold on for a little longer or you can ask Ash."

Ash made a grin that could scare just about anyone.

Sophia took a seat beside Rose, her plate was filled to the brim with small delicacies. One little tray caught her eye, an octopus. She notice she was sitting in the seafood section.

Sophia: "I never had seafood before, maybe this roll will go well with the basilisk meat."

Rose nabs a sushi roll: "That roll is what you call sushi, Rich makes them for me when we visit the beach."

Sophia picks one from every type, Ash pulls out a chair for Sadie in the more tasteful area. He sits right next to her grabbing a plateful of food for both of them. 

Ash: "I know this is a little big for you but you will love it."

He plops down a hamburger in front of her, the smells coming from it fill her nose with delight. She could only gulp as she stared down this gigantic hamburger with eyes of hunger. Ash teased her by slicing it in half, letting all the juices flow out. Her wings flapped in anticipation, a spark of pink came from behind her eyepatch. 

Jax sat next to Cass, she has a fruit crepe with all the sweet fruits you can ever want inside. Jax picked a plate of tofu steak with rice on the side. The fruit crepe contained whipped cream layered with strawberries and bananas.

Sam picked a meatier option, three skewered types of meat with pork chops beside it.

Everyone now seated began feasting, Sadie took the biggest bite she could. All the smiles and happy chatter filled Sin's heart, he sat there enjoying all his friend's faces. Sun and Moon enter the room feeling down after their encounter.

Sin waves them over: "Girls come over here!"

Moon and Sun: "Yes sir."

They stand beside Sin waiting for him to speak.

Sin: "I am sorry I have been hard on you today, to make up for it you can have a seat and eat all that you want."

Their faces glow as both of them rush over to eat.

Moon: "Thank you Sin."

He nods as they begin piling food on their plates, he feels fulfilled to have all his friends in one place. 

An hour passes, everyone is having a grand old time talking it up with each other. 

Ash is in a great mood: "Man do I miss this."

Sin: "So do I. Hey Rose I have a question for you."

Rose was in a giggle mood: "Alright big bone daddy what is it."

Sin: "Do you sleep in a coffin?"

Rose got defensive: "What no, I sleep in a nice comfortable bed!"

Everyone snickered, Phantom and tall squid butlers rolled in with desserts.

Phantom with honor: "Everyone, the desserts have just arrived!"

Isabel grabbed two sundaes and started devouring them in seconds. Sadie was still chowing down on the hamburger vigorously until she notice the mountain of goodies. Ash nabbed a bowl of ice cream just to tease Sadie as he slowly scooped a spoonful. Sophia asked a question as she took a small nibble out of a sugary pastry.

Sophia: "Question, how do you eat Sin, does it just go through you or some magic stomach thing."

Sin chuckled: "Ah well the sad thing is, I can't eat, see."

Sin takes a drink of wine, it goes through him spilling onto the chair he is sitting on. 

Rose: "Bummer, so you can't taste anything."

He nodded sadden by the fact he has all this food before him but he can't taste it. Jax finishes, getting drowse from the meal, he opens his eyepatch showing his dragon eye.

Jax: "I think it is time for me to go, eye tells me the underworld is growing restless."

Sin: "I am glad you can make it Jax, I will have Sun walk you out."

He waves goodbye to everyone as he walks out. As everyone starts to slowly finish, they leave one by one. Ash, Astrid, Sam, and Sadie are all that is left, As they are walking out, Sadie works up the courage to talk to the big skeleton.

Sadie: "Um, thank you for the meal."

Sin: "Anytime little one, if you are bored you can visit. "

Ash opens a portal: "See ya later Sin."

Before they can walk through the portal, he rushes to them.

Sin: "Wait!"

He catches them, Sin kneels down to talk to Sadie.

Sin: "I got this for you."

He opens his hand, a little dark horse with wings hops around on his hand.

Sin: "His name is Azrael, make sure to take care of him, because I know he will take care of you."

Azrael prances to Sadie's hand whining and fluttering his wings.

Sadie glowed: "Thank you so much Sin!"

She gave him a big hug using her hidden strength, Sadie waved goodbye with her new companion on her shoulder. The portal collapses on itself leaving a new day for Sin and his servants to enjoy.

 

 

 

 

Author's note: This is not the end of the series, the conclusion is meant for the end of the partying arc. This means a whole new arc is coming your way. Yay, New characters will be joining as well as a new enemy for Sin to handle.

P.S. Thank you all for reading!

2